Zach Wilson’s mom gets purse stolen while twerking at wedding

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now this, this is news. 

She was having fun dancing with a bunch of friends at her daughters wedding. Not a big deal, Some of you guys are like gossiping old women!

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Snell41 said:

She’s dancing at a wedding, are you serious?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Ha. If her going on social media complaining about losing her bag becomes a NY Post story, imagine when Zach throws 3 picks in a loss and she didn’t like the play calling. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Ha. If her going on social media complaining about losing her bag becomes a NY Post story, imagine when Zach throws 3 picks in a loss and she didn’t like the play calling. 

"Do you expect my son to catch the ball, too?!"

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

A lot of people here really seem to take issue with a woman enjoying herself. Bizarre.

Not bizarre. It's a core tenant of incel culture.

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

A lot of people here really seem to take issue with a woman enjoying herself. Bizarre.

Yeah that’s what it is.

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, jgb said:

What kind of goon steals a purse at a wedding 

I genuinely thought "getting her purse stolen" was a euphemism for something involving a hard salami, creamy peanut butter, and a barren woman's fallopian tubes.

• Haha 3

But she didn’t do anything like that. She’s dancing at a wedding.

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

But she didn’t do anything like that. She’s dancing at a wedding.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/29/zach-wilsons-mom-lisa-lashes-out-at-d-ks-who-stole-purse/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

4 months from now

”Zach Wilson’s mom goes on profanity laced tirade and lashes out at Jets coaching staff after son throws 3 interceptions in a loss to the Dolphins”

The team doesn’t need her all up in the videos. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I genuinely thought "getting her purse stolen" was a euphemism for something involving a hard salami, creamy peanut butter, and a barren woman's fallopian tubes.

Meat purse?

16 hours ago, Mogglez said:

She’s a dance instructor and her friends/clients that she’s close to came to the wedding so obviously creepy NFL fans had to turn it into something, lmao.  She and I have actually talked through Instagram a few times and follow each other.  She’s outspoken (which she has every right to be), but she’s an absolute sweetheart of a woman who loves her family to death.

gary coleman wtf GIF

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

https://nypost.com/2021/06/29/zach-wilsons-mom-lisa-lashes-out-at-d-ks-who-stole-purse/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

4 months from now

”Zach Wilson’s mom goes on profanity laced tirade and lashes out at Jets coaching staff after son throws 3 interceptions in a loss to the Dolphins”

You cant take it to the bank, it's 100% happening.   Just wait till he has stinker at home, she's in the stands and he gets the NY treatment.  How soon before the trade demands?

• Upvote 1

4 months from now

She’s not on the team. She doesn’t reference the team, she made a post pissed about her stolen purse. Again, wtf is the problem? I’m sorry man, this whole thread reeks of misogynistics thinking they have a right to tell a woman how to live becuase they root for her son.

20 minutes ago, Dcat said:

What, no Hora?

40fea3bb6e4254ccec5979978bbf5dea.jpg

I’m confiscating all cell phones when my daughter gets married because after I fulfill my obligations with the father daughter dance I’m drinking up and flexing the running man, lawn sprinkler, and the white boy shuffle and it’s going to be 80s music 😂😂😂

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
22 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Just another of these high maintenance, self-absorbed women who are beyond annoying.  I feel bad for the Zack.  The media will just feast on his Mom's pursuit of some sort of fame.

Unless I am wrong this is at her daughter's wedding ?  You feel bad for Zach who has two parents who love and support him which clearly comes across when you hear him speak.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Snell41 said:

She’s not on the team. She doesn’t reference the team, she made a post pissed about her stolen purse. Again, wtf is the problem? I’m sorry man, this whole thread reeks of misogynistics thinking they have a right to tell a woman how to live becuase they root for her son.

I'm looking forward to her selfie video after hearing every name in the book yelled at her son at her first home game,

"Like, omg, New Yorkers, like get a life. Like, omg, wtf, smh.  Zachkapono is only like, idk, maybe 22, like gosh!  Like, omg, New York, like, do you kiss your mother with that mouth ///smacks gum, twirls hair, makes ducky kiss lip face.  Omg, like, be kind please rewind, New York.  Like, you dont deserve my little Zachkapono and you're going like totally miss him when he's gone.   He's like such a sweet little boy and he was so like nice to his mommy and like you toooottttaaaallllyyyy dont deserve him.   Word?  Cool, now peep this hot dance I just learned!"