Zach Wilson’s mom gets purse stolen while twerking at wedding

1 hour ago, Larz said:

I’m confiscating all cell phones when my daughter gets married because after I fulfill my obligations with the father daughter dance I’m drinking up and flexing the running man, lawn sprinkler, and the white boy shuffle and it’s going to be 80s music ???

That's nothing.  Don't forget, the Father of the Bride has to give the big speech.  I was nervous as heck getting ready for that and I've been a public speaker throughout my career.  

* Don't forget to honor the bride's mother in your speech...  right away...  (assuming you are still partners, that is) and that the wonderful human your daughter came to be is due to her.  Lovingly.  It will won over every woman in the building and become the most memorable part of your speech.  There were a lot of "you didn't say that at our daughter's wedding" convos.  Then crack a joke about the groom...  (mine was his bad dancing) and then honor him and his parents.  Then procede with what you planned to say.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

I'm looking forward to her selfie video after hearing every name in the book yelled at her son at her first home game,
"Like, omg, New Yorkers, like get a life. Like, omg, wtf, smh.  Zachkapono is only like, idk, maybe 22, like gosh!  Like, omg, New York, like, do you kiss your mother with that mouth ///smacks gum, twirls hair, makes ducky kiss lip face.  Omg, like, be kind please rewind, New York.  Like, you dont deserve my little Zachkapono and you're going like totally miss him when he's gone.   He's like such a sweet little boy and he was so like nice to his mommy and like you toooottttaaaallllyyyy dont deserve him.   Word?  Cool, now peep this hot dance I just learned!"

And yet none of that has ever happened. It’s a common theme I get it, no need for you to explain.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

5 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I'm looking forward to her selfie video after hearing every name in the book yelled at her son at her first home game,

"Like, omg, New Yorkers, like get a life. Like, omg, wtf, smh.  Zachkapono is only like, idk, maybe 22, like gosh!  Like, omg, New York, like, do you kiss your mother with that mouth ///smacks gum, twirls hair, makes ducky kiss lip face.  Omg, like, be kind please rewind, New York.  Like, you dont deserve my little Zachkapono and you're going like totally miss him when he's gone.   He's like such a sweet little boy and he was so like nice to his mommy and like you toooottttaaaallllyyyy dont deserve him.   Word?  Cool, now peep this hot dance I just learned!"

Even for a Jets board there is a lot of hatred in this post 

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Maybe this has already been discussed, but I can't be the only one who think his mom's "milfness" is overblown, can I?   Fake everything.  

Totally.  Don’t see the attraction at all. 

I won’t even use a hypothetical one day marriage pass with her. 

Smdh ??.

You know, over the past 6 months, Zach has had everyone in the world giving him advice and trying to prepare him for the absolutely ridiculous sh*tshow and utter insanity that is the NY media (ESPECIALLY compared to what he saw at a program like BYU).

Yet, still, not one of those countless people would have thought to prepare him for the day his sister's wedding would produce a news article about HIS MOTHER TWERKING!

HOLY CRAP SMDH!? You can't tell me sh*t like this is normal in any other market.

On top of it, our local sports media consists of a$$clowns like Craig Carton, whom you can bet ANYTHING, will literally begin any interview for the rest of the kids career with a 8th grade level comment about his Mother. 

Zach finally just delivered the Jets their second Superbowl trophy. The next day:

"So Zachie, did your Mom twerk on you to celebrate your win?! Because she's totally a babe" End interview. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/29/2021 at 3:26 PM, munchmemory said:

Just another of these high maintenance, self-absorbed women who are beyond annoying.  I feel bad for the Zack.  The media will just feast on his Mom's pursuit of some sort of fame.

Wow, you must be really special to make that judgement from someone having a good time at a wedding party.  It is not like she posted the video herself.  People are allowed to enjoy themselves even if they have famous children.  

I'm sure Zack could give sh*t, he has more important things to focus on.  His mother is a person in her own right and entitled to live her life the way she chooses.  Nothing to see here, lets just move on.  

• Upvote 2

You cant take it to the bank, it's 100% happening.   Just wait till he has stinker at home, she's in the stands and he gets the NY treatment.  How soon before the trade demands?
Wtf ? Are u serious or trolling .. just stop.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

22 hours ago, Matt39 said:

https://nypost.com/2021/06/29/zach-wilsons-mom-lisa-lashes-out-at-d-ks-who-stole-purse/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

4 months from now

”Zach Wilson’s mom goes on profanity laced tirade and lashes out at Jets coaching staff after son throws 3 interceptions in a loss to the Dolphins”

The team doesn’t need her all up in the videos. 

Yeah, thats a logical conclusion.  

Her complaining that someone robbed her and blaming the Jets coaching staff for her son tossing a few picks.  An incident that anyone would and should complain about and one that no one should complains about.  

LOL

8 hours ago, JetBlue said:

No, that would be judgmental types like you.   

So, here's the thing, I wouldnt know who Zach Wilson's mom was if she wasnt a self centered moron who airs her business for the world therefore asking to be judged. I'm just providing her what she's asking for. 

56 minutes ago, jgb said:

Posts like this make John Wayne Gacy and Ted Bundy very happy in Hell.

Pretty big stretch but it's cool, I appreciate how personal some of you are taking this.  And I said "no offense" and everything! 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, thats a logical conclusion.  

Her complaining that someone robbed her and blaming the Jets coaching staff for her son tossing a few picks.  An incident that anyone would and should complain about and one that no one should complains about.  

LOL

Posting a video online about losing a pocket book is totally normal and not attention seeking. Oh wait, the New York Post wrote an article about it.

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Posting a video online about losing a pocket book item is totally normal and not attention seeking. 

Yeah, it is normal to complain.

And has no correlation to posting videos blaming a coaching staff for her son having a bad game.

9 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Pretty big stretch but it's cool, I appreciate how personal some of you are taking this.  And I said "no offense" and everything! 

We're taking it personally? Lol.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Posting a video online about losing a pocket book is totally normal and not attention seeking. Oh wait, the New York Post wrote an article about it.

lmfao - the response to this is unreal.  She's full on taking advantage of her sons fame to in turn become famous and posting stupid sh*t to get attention, the idea she wont do one of the selfie videos about her son and the NFL, is just unbelievable denial.  

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

lmfao - the response to this is unreal.  She's full on taking advantage of her sons fame to in turn become famous and posting stupid sh*t to get attention, the idea she wont do one of the selfie videos about her son and the NFL, is just unbelievable denial.  

This is getting too much attention, but if she's making selfies during the season talking about the staff, teammates etc then this will be a problem. Lavar Ball finally went away hopefully the helicopter, social media tendencies will go away. I'm sure Woody can get her on Housewives to distract her.

Just now, jgb said:

Well don't let us get in the way of your Walter Sobchakian rant against women.

Another strange stretch completely blowing this out of proportion.  She behaves like an idiot.  This has nothing to do with “woman” and everything to do with a person, who is a mother trying to piggyback on her sons fame by being an idiot on social media. I would have made the same comment if this was his dad. 

5 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Another strange stretch completely blowing this out of proportion.  She behaves like an idiot.  This has nothing to do with “woman” and everything to do with a person, who is a mother trying to piggyback on her sons fame by being an idiot on social media. I would have made the same comment if this was his dad. 

Again, we're blowing this out of proportion? Lol. You called her -- quote -- "the worst kind of human."

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, jgb said:

Again, we're blowing this out of proportion. Lol. ou called her -- quote -- "the worst kind of human."

Dude, calm your t!ts.  lmfao  It was a very obvious exaggeration to get a point across that she's terrible.  

• Thumb Down 1