Jump to content

JetNation Group Outing - 10/3 Jets vs Titans


Recommended Posts

We are going to do another group outing this year, it is for the 2nd home game. The Jets vs the Titans at Metlife Stadium on October 3rd at 1pm. It will be so good to be back at the stadium and tailgating!  We had fun the last few times we did this, it is early in the season, good seats and with the new roster and coaching staff it will be exciting.

I am ordering the tickets in a few days, sorry for the short timeline, but that means if you are interested I need you to sign up now.  In the past I put out about $10,000 to buy tickets, I have to change that up this year.  So if you want to join us please sign up and pay now. Then in a few days I will place the order for tickets based on how many people signed up.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Here is the link with more information on the game. We will be adding the tailgate menu when it gets closer.

https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm good.  I'll pass.   

Craig?  Craig Carton is that you?

Will register/pay for wife and I tomorrow.  The time has come to meet you weirdos.

Posted Images

Thank you to whoever signed up already. I will send reminders to everyone who expressed an interest in the original thread from last year.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This checks all the boxes, 1:00 start, not in September or December (hot and cold lol) against a very good AFC team with star players that isn’t the hated phins or cheaters (too stressful lol)

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Maxman said:

We are going to do another group outing this year, it is for the 2nd home game. The Jets vs the Titans at Metlife Stadium on October 3rd at 1pm. It will be so good to be back at the stadium and tailgating!  We had fun the last few times we did this, it is early in the season, good seats and with the new roster and coaching staff it will be exciting.

I am ordering the tickets in a few days, sorry for the short timeline, but that means if you are interested I need you to sign up now.  In the past I put out about $10,000 to buy tickets, I have to change that up this year.  So if you want to join us please sign up and pay now. Then in a few days I will place the order for tickets based on how many people signed up.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Here is the link with more information on the game. We will be adding the tailgate menu when it gets closer.

https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

So sell my tickets and buy with the group would be best right? Or just sit in mine? I can be annoying… 🤣

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ECURB said:

So sell my tickets and buy with the group would be best right? Or just sit in mine? I can be annoying… 🤣

Your call either way. You can just tailgate with us if you want.

It will be so good to see everyone again..last year was rough.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish I could plan that far out.

Good chance I'd buy in, but not 'til August at the earliest.

I don't even know what my plan is for this weekend yet.

Regardless, good to see things returning to normal.

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Your call either way. You can just tailgate with us if you want.

It will be so good to see everyone again..last year was rough.

Can’t wait my friend James is coming again too!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Will register/pay for wife and I tomorrow.  The time has come to meet you weirdos.

Awesome, it will be great to meet you!

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone is interested or considering this but not ready to buy tickets now please let me know as well.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maxman said:

If anyone is interested or considering this but not ready to buy tickets now please let me know as well.

I woudl love to join you (again) but as of now, it is unlikely that I will be able to make it.  As of today, it is not an option, but that could change. 

You can put me in the considering but not ready to buy category.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lith said:

I woudl love to join you (again) but as of now, it is unlikely that I will be able to make it.  As of today, it is not an option, but that could change. 

You can put me in the considering but not ready to buy category.

Thanks, I know the date won't work for everyone. If anything changes and you can make it just let us know.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Genuinely can’t wait for this.  Can’t wait to meet everyone!

Same here, thanks.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2021 at 1:45 PM, Maxman said:

If anyone is interested or considering this but not ready to buy tickets now please let me know as well.

I am in barring one possible conflict.  Will try to sort that out over the weekend and commit early next week.

Clearly I call dibs on being Crusher's wingman.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Warfish said:

@The Crusher 

Roadtrip?

Putting house on market and moving out of Fairfax. Need little more space between me and others, but a little less house. 4-5 kids are gone and the 5th heading away to school this fall. If things are stable as the date gets closer I would strongly consider it, need to see how summer go’s. 

  • Sad 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Got mine.

Why did the Gooch neg rep this?  lol.

So glad you are coming to the game, it will be great seeing you again.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

interested 

You have season tickets already, right? If so definitely tailgate with us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, nycdan said:

I am in barring one possible conflict.  Will try to sort that out over the weekend and commit early next week.

Clearly I call dibs on being Crusher's wingman.

Awesome!

8 hours ago, Warfish said:

@The Crusher 

Roadtrip?

That would be great if you guys both came to the game! I know you 100 years Warfish we need to meet eventually.

7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Putting house on market and moving out of Fairfax. Need little more space between me and others, but a little less house. 4-5 kids are gone and the 5th heading away to school this fall. If things are stable as the date gets closer I would strongly consider it, need to see how summer go’s. 

Good luck with the move.

4 hours ago, Larz said:

Should be buying 2 soon, need some schedule flexibility lol

Hope you can make it.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Awesome!

That would be great if you guys both came to the game! I know you 100 years Warfish we need to meet eventually.

Good luck with the move.

Hope you can make it.

A few moving parts but I should buy 2 tickets next week 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

cant make this but i hope to go to a game this year.

does anybody know the Covid policy?

does everyone need to be vacs? or will the have unvac sections like MLB does

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Maxman unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...