JetNation Group Outing - 10/3 Jets vs Titans

My son and I are in. Had a blast last time! Thanks for arranging this Max- especially given how much is on your plate at the moment. 

This does not include parking pass- correct? 

Thanks again. Go Jets!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm good.  I'll pass.   

Craig?  Craig Carton is that you?

Will register/pay for wife and I tomorrow.  The time has come to meet you weirdos.

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Gibby said:

My son and I are in. Had a blast last time! Thanks for arranging this Max- especially given how much is on your plate at the moment. 

Thanks again. Go Jets!

Quanto dinero esta Parking Passes these days?

18 hours ago, Gibby said:

Thanks again. Go Jets!

You are correct, parking pass not included. Thanks!

I bought the tickets from the Jets. I am posting this on the front page tomorrow to open things up to the blog readers and social media followers.  

Please jump in and save your seats soon if you are thinking about going. Thanks!

https://JetNation.com/shop

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Maxman said:

I bought the tickets from the Jets. I am posting this on the front page tomorrow to open things up to the blog readers and social media followers.  

Please jump in and save your seats soon if you are thinking about going. Thanks!

https://JetNation.com/shop

Can’t wait Max

• Upvote 1
On 7/9/2021 at 1:37 AM, TeddEY said:

Would it be ridiculous to just get one ticket?  I'd like to go, but I don't think there's anyone in my life I'm willing to explain how and why I know you all to.

Mate, seriously, don't let that put you off. I went on my own to the one 3 years ago (against hte Vikings in Darnold's rookie year), and had a brilliant time. Everybody was incredibly friendly and welcoming, it was one of my favourite experiences ever. Cannot recommend this enough. 

Gutted that I cannot do this but cannot commit to being able to get over to US due to the constantly changing flight restrictions over here. Hopefully I can make the 2022 one. 

• Upvote 4
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 11:31 AM, 32EBoozer said:

Anyone know how/when tickets and seat assignments will be forwarded to each of us?

TIA

Boozer

I should be able to do it electronically. They gave us paper tickets in the past but we had an electronic option. I am waiting on confirmation from the Jets but I think both will be available. I should know soon, thanks.

• Upvote 1
On 6/29/2021 at 5:24 PM, Maxman said:

We are going to do another group outing this year, it is for the 2nd home game. The Jets vs the Titans at Metlife Stadium on October 3rd at 1pm. It will be so good to be back at the stadium and tailgating!  We had fun the last few times we did this, it is early in the season, good seats and with the new roster and coaching staff it will be exciting.

I am ordering the tickets in a few days, sorry for the short timeline, but that means if you are interested I need you to sign up now.  In the past I put out about $10,000 to buy tickets, I have to change that up this year.  So if you want to join us please sign up and pay now. Then in a few days I will place the order for tickets based on how many people signed up.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Here is the link with more information on the game. We will be adding the tailgate menu when it gets closer.

https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

My plans are changing to take me back east instead of West for the season. That will give me the potential to make a trip up to NJ for a game. I'd like to consider this one if I can.  Especially with @Jet Nut getting involved! 😄

Are there still tix with the group @Maxman

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

My plans are changing to take me back east instead of West for the season. That will give me the potential to make a trip up to NJ for a game. I'd like to consider this one if I can.  Especially with @Jet Nut getting involved! 😄

Thank you brother, I'm all ready signed, sealed and delivered, even bringing young @Mogglez with me.  Hope you can make it, I think @Maxman said there were tix available.  

Lets make a pizza run to B'klyn!

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Thank you brother, I'm all ready signed, sealed and delivered, even bringing young @Mogglez with me.  Hope you can make it, I think @Maxman said there were tix available.  

Lets make a pizza run to B'klyn!

Now we're talkin!    I'd love to dovetail those two objectives together.  😄

• Upvote 3
8 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Yes sir, there are still tickets available! Would be great if you guys were there. Thanks.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

It will be nice to see you again. GB was a long time ago. 

Yup.  At least 3 GMs, 4 HCs, and 5 starting QBs ago.

It will be good to catch up with you again too.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
On 8/12/2021 at 9:23 PM, Lith said:

In for tailgate only.  Me and @maury77 have our own tickets, but look forward to meeting you guys for the tailgate.

Be great to finally meet you in person. The draft Zoom call was neat, but this will be awesome. We can discuss, among other things, who the new Mets GM and manager will be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, section314 said:

Be great to finally meet you in person. The draft Zoom call was neat, but this will be awesome. We can discuss, among other things, who the new Mets GM and manager will be.

The failure to get pitching help at the deadline was criminal. Still hoping that Baez & Lindor can bring some life to the offense. 

• Post of the Week 1
On 8/19/2021 at 11:43 PM, Jonathan Caceres said:

Im interested in this event but gotta pay for ticket around second week of September will there be a spot available?

How many tickets are you looking for one or two?  If you are 100% serious I can hang on to them for you, please let me know. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2021 at 10:21 PM, Obrien2Toon said:

Which type of parking pass would I need to get?

gold?

We will be in a platinum lot, you can get any color and walk over if you want.  Thanks.

• Upvote 1
On 7/8/2021 at 8:37 PM, TeddEY said:

Would it be ridiculous to just get one ticket?  I'd like to go, but I don't think there's anyone in my life I'm willing to explain how and why I know you all to.

@Bleedin Green wtf? Lol

would have loved to have made it for this, but I’ll still be in a sling and @Maxman might push me to the curb and I’d hurt myself.

I’ll see you Halloween weekend, Phillip 

7 hours ago, BP said:

@Bleedin Green wtf? Lol

would have loved to have made it for this, but I’ll still be in a sling and @Maxman might push me to the curb and I’d hurt myself.

I’ll see you Halloween weekend, Phillip 

If you are in a sling I would definitely pick a fight with you. No way would I take my chances if you had two good arms. 

No Mercy. 

Have to strike while the opponent is hurt lol.

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 1:36 PM, Maxman said:

If you are in a sling I would definitely pick a fight with you. No way would I take my chances if you had two good arms. 

No Mercy. 

Have to strike while the opponent is hurt lol.

When can we expect the tickets. The 2 guests I am bringing are getting antsy. 18 days

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

When can we expect the tickets. The 2 guests I am bringing are getting antsy. 18 days

Sure thing, I will check tomorrow to see if the team put them in my account yet. Last I checked they weren't there but I am sure they are now. I paid for them in full so they better be.

Speaking of which we still have about 20 tickets left. I am going to put them on Ticketmaster this week. Unless anyone else wants them first???

On 9/13/2021 at 2:17 PM, ZachEY said:

Do I need to pay for a parking pass ahead of time, or can I just pay on arrival?

Not sure if I'll drive or Uber.

Definitely need one ahead of time.

On 9/16/2021 at 12:03 AM, Maxman said:

Sure thing, I will check tomorrow to see if the team put them in my account yet. Last I checked they weren't there but I am sure they are now. I paid for them in full so they better be.

Any word?

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Any word?

Sorry I've been slammed working a lot haven't even checked yet I will do it after the game.

Thanks for your patience. I do need to sell the rest of the seats before I could finalize the seating chart though. I'll try to get it all done soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Maxman unpinned this topic
  • Maxman pinned this topic