JetNation Group Outing - 10/3 Jets vs Titans

Everyone who purchased tickets through us now has a transfer request from Ticketmaster (I used the email you put when signing up for the tickets). These are your mobile tickets you need them for entry to the stadium. No paper tickets allowed.

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

Everyone who purchased seats should have a ticket transfer request waiting for them.  Please accept it and those are your mobile tickets for entry. 

I have the names for the tailgate, thanks everyone.

Got 'em.  This should be... fun?

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Maxman said:

Everyone who purchased tickets through us now has a transfer request from Ticketmaster (I used the email you put when signing up for the tickets). These are your mobile tickets you need them for entry to the stadium. No paper tickets allowed.

Got 'em but I was under the impression that seats were located in the Coaches Club.  I was so looking forward to be seated inside during the game enjoying a plate of fresh sushi. ?

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, eddiejs1 said:

Got 'em but I was under the impression that seats were located in the Coaches Club.  I was so looking forward to be seated inside during the game enjoying a plate of fresh sushi. ?

HAHA. I wish they were in the Coaches Club, it is amazing in there. I used to buy them for the first preseason game in early August. It was like $70 for the seats since the stadium was empty.

2 hours ago, ZachEY said:

Has anyone parked at American Dream?  $45 seems like a better option than Ticketmaster.

I haven't parked there but that would be pretty far. How much are gold parking passes going for? We are in a platinum lot but the gold lot next to us is really close.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Awesome time today. Still at the stadium waiting for the parking lot to clear out. Heading home soon.

I will post pictures later on.

Thanks everyone.

You guys clearly need to do this every home game.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Awesome time today. Still at the stadium waiting for the parking lot to clear out. Heading home soon.

I will post pictures later on.

Thanks everyone.

Genuinely the best time I have had at any football event since the Jets-Pats ‘09 home opener.

Thank you Phil for doing this.  You and the crew are wonderful people.  @Jet Nut and I finally got to attend our first game together since 2012, and it could not have possibly been a better experience.

This one was meant a lot.

88AAC578-D1BA-48CF-B660-527A91D3706F.thumb.jpeg.48f0d4bf35e84dc9fb3c379dbf96bc1a.jpeg

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 4

12 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Genuinely the best time I have had at any football experience since the Jets-Pats ‘09 home opener.

Thank you Phil for doing this.  You and the crew are wonderful people.  @Jet Nut and I finally got to attend our first game together since 2012, and it could not have possibly been a better experience.

88AAC578-D1BA-48CF-B660-527A91D3706F.thumb.jpeg.48f0d4bf35e84dc9fb3c379dbf96bc1a.jpeg

Couple a reeeaal studs. 

glad the Jets decided to wake up and make a special one for y’all out there lol 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Also great to speak with @maury77, @Lith, and @Gibby at the tailgate.

Yes, along with @Boozer32, was an absolute blast.  We had great seats and had a great time.  I’ll fly up for another, anytime.  Thanks to and especially to Phil, a great guy and a great host.  Almost 40 years of STs and still have days and people that impress.  

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yes, along with @Boozer32, was an absolute blast.  We had great seats and had a great time.  I’ll fly up for another, anytime.  Thanks to and especially to Phil, a great guy and a great host.  Almost 40 years of STs and still have days and people that impress.  

How was my brother from another mother, @maury77…. Did he allow himself a few smiles and moments of excitement?? 

he’s been crustier than me ?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Paradis said:

How was my brother from another mother, @maury77…. Did he allow himself a few smiles and moments of excitement?? 

he’s been crustier than me ?

I hate to admit that I just didn't get the jubilation I used to get out of it, I think the organization really did break me. That being said, the people on the board that I met were all cool (although I do feel bad about mistaking @Maxman for PhilC1 :) 

@Paradis if you ever come down, you can crash at my place. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ZachEY said:

If only everyone could see how handsome the photographer was!!!!

Had such a great time with you both, @32EBoozer and @Panzer Division Marduk.  Hundreds of high fives!

It was great meeting you all and being able to put a face to all the great posters here. Look forward to the next outing. 

Big thanks to @Maxmanfor a great outing and good to see my man @Lith  Go Dawgs!

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

44 minutes ago, maury77 said:

I hate to admit that I just didn't get the jubilation I used to get out of it, I think the organization really did break me. That being said, the people on the board that I met were all cool (although I do feel bad about mistaking @Maxman for PhilC1 :) 

@Paradis if you ever come down, you can crash at my place. 

Sold! 

you can point me in the direction the dirty watering holes where fellas like me feel at home ?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Genuinely the best time I have had at any football event since the Jets-Pats ‘09 home opener.

Great seeing you again and meeting your Dad. I appreciate the kind words. Organizing this is a bit stressful but today was legit the perfect day. So as much as I say I am not doing it anymore, THEY KEEP DRAGGING ME BACK IN lol.....

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2