Jump to content

JetNation Group Outing - 10/3 Jets vs Titans


Recommended Posts

Everyone who purchased seats should have a ticket transfer request waiting for them.  Please accept it and those are your mobile tickets for entry. 

I have the names for the tailgate, thanks everyone.

  • Post of the Week 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm good.  I'll pass.   

Craig?  Craig Carton is that you?

Will register/pay for wife and I tomorrow.  The time has come to meet you weirdos.

Posted Images

Everyone who purchased tickets through us now has a transfer request from Ticketmaster (I used the email you put when signing up for the tickets). These are your mobile tickets you need them for entry to the stadium. No paper tickets allowed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Maxman said:

Everyone who purchased seats should have a ticket transfer request waiting for them.  Please accept it and those are your mobile tickets for entry. 

I have the names for the tailgate, thanks everyone.

Got 'em.  This should be... fun?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Maxman said:

Everyone who purchased tickets through us now has a transfer request from Ticketmaster (I used the email you put when signing up for the tickets). These are your mobile tickets you need them for entry to the stadium. No paper tickets allowed.

Got 'em but I was under the impression that seats were located in the Coaches Club.  I was so looking forward to be seated inside during the game enjoying a plate of fresh sushi. 😀

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, eddiejs1 said:

Got 'em but I was under the impression that seats were located in the Coaches Club.  I was so looking forward to be seated inside during the game enjoying a plate of fresh sushi. 😀

HAHA. I wish they were in the Coaches Club, it is amazing in there. I used to buy them for the first preseason game in early August. It was like $70 for the seats since the stadium was empty.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ZachEY said:

Has anyone parked at American Dream?  $45 seems like a better option than Ticketmaster.

I haven't parked there but that would be pretty far. How much are gold parking passes going for? We are in a platinum lot but the gold lot next to us is really close.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright we are all set for the tailgate in the morning. Looks like we will have around 50 people, looking forward to it.

Go Jets! Go JetNation!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Larz said:

Not going to be able to make it today. My daughter needs me more than the Jets do. 
 

really wanted to be there. 
 

bummer 

Hope everything is okay…

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Hope everything is okay…

Thank you, nothing medical but when your peanut says I need you, discussion over. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Awesome time today. Still at the stadium waiting for the parking lot to clear out. Heading home soon.

I will post pictures later on.

Thanks everyone.

 

 

You guys clearly need to do this every home game.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Genuinely the best time I have had at any football experience since the Jets-Pats ‘09 home opener.

Thank you Phil for doing this.  You and the crew are wonderful people.  @Jet Nut and I finally got to attend our first game together since 2012, and it could not have possibly been a better experience.

This one was meant a lot.

88AAC578-D1BA-48CF-B660-527A91D3706F.thumb.jpeg.48f0d4bf35e84dc9fb3c379dbf96bc1a.jpeg

 

Couple a reeeaal studs. 

glad the Jets decided to wake up and make a special one for y’all out there lol 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Also great to speak with @maury77, @Lith, and @Gibby at the tailgate.

Yes, along with @Boozer32, was an absolute blast.  We had great seats and had a great time.  I’ll fly up for another, anytime.  Thanks to and especially to Phil, a great guy and a great host.  Almost 40 years of STs and still have days and people that impress.  

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yes, along with @Boozer32, was an absolute blast.  We had great seats and had a great time.  I’ll fly up for another, anytime.  Thanks to and especially to Phil, a great guy and a great host.  Almost 40 years of STs and still have days and people that impress.  

How was my brother from another mother, @maury77…. Did he allow himself a few smiles and moments of excitement?? 

he’s been crustier than me 😘

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Paradis said:

How was my brother from another mother, @maury77…. Did he allow himself a few smiles and moments of excitement?? 

he’s been crustier than me 😘

I hate to admit that I just didn't get the jubilation I used to get out of it, I think the organization really did break me. That being said, the people on the board that I met were all cool (although I do feel bad about mistaking @Maxman for PhilC1 :) 

@Paradis if you ever come down, you can crash at my place. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, maury77 said:

I hate to admit that I just didn't get the jubilation I used to get out of it, I think the organization really did break me. That being said, the people on the board that I met were all cool (although I do feel bad about mistaking @Maxman for PhilC1 :) 

@Paradis if you ever come down, you can crash at my place. 

Sold! 

you can point me in the direction the dirty watering holes where fellas like me feel at home 😄

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ECURB said:

You guys clearly need to do this every home game.

Let me know when you will be there next and we will.  :)

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Larz said:

Not going to be able to make it today. My daughter needs me more than the Jets do. 
 

really wanted to be there. 
 

bummer 

I hope everything is okay, sorry we missed you.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally made it back home. A long day but a GREAT day!!  Thanks for the tailgate and setting everything up, @Maxman! Great to meet you and some others. I def will not leave as long for the next time!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Maxman unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...