JetNation Group Outing - 10/3 Jets vs Titans

3 hours ago, ZachEY said:

If only everyone could see how handsome the photographer was!!!!

Had such a great time with you both, @32EBoozer and @Panzer Division Marduk.  Hundreds of high fives!

Got to to get the band back together in London next week!

A great day, great seeing some the usual gang, sone of the old faces I hadn't seen in years (the Suzy Kolber game in the case of @haggis) and great meeting people I hadn't met before. 

And big thanks to Phil, Eric and Courtney for setting up the whole thing.

• Upvote 4
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm good.  I'll pass.   

Craig?  Craig Carton is that you?

Will register/pay for wife and I tomorrow.  The time has come to meet you weirdos.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Paradis said:

How was my brother from another mother, @maury77…. Did he allow himself a few smiles and moments of excitement?? 

he’s been crustier than me 😘

He was warm and fuzzy.  No crust today

• Upvote 1
58 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I hope everything is okay, sorry we missed you.

Yeah she’s fine now.  I told my wife before the game it was going to be a thrilling OT game lol

Do which end zone were the seats in ?  The Davis TD ? The OT FG ?

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Larz said:

Yeah she’s fine now.  I told my wife before the game it was going to be a thrilling OT game lol

OT FG

Not to be weird, but it's pretty crazy man to see it from another angle.  If you guys care to see how just knowing about someone can make them feel good, check out the reaction from 1:49-1:54 on the Jets Postgame show today.  I told Justin in that short span we know you and appreciate you bro, then I rattle off rapid fire his college, first team, his position, and "jets fans are passionate about their guys" he grinned and then threw me the glove. Pretty awesome stuff and I hope he has a helluva career here as a Jet, this win feel good as f***!

4 minutes ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Not really. It was actually pretty subdued after the previous play when Zach lost those yards on his run.

The missed FG a few minutes later on the other hand...

I’m an idiot. I should have clarified missed FG lol

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, Larz said:

Your seats were going to be in the Davis end zone.

I am glad she is fine now.

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Your seats were going to be in the Davis end zone.

I am glad she is fine now.

Wow. Ok.  Thank you. She did contribute. She  have the Titans kicker the Noonan in OT lol

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Genuinely the best time I have had at any football event since the Jets-Pats ‘09 home opener.

Thank you Phil for doing this.  You and the crew are wonderful people.  @Jet Nut and I finally got to attend our first game together since 2012, and it could not have possibly been a better experience.

This one was meant a lot.

88AAC578-D1BA-48CF-B660-527A91D3706F.thumb.jpeg.48f0d4bf35e84dc9fb3c379dbf96bc1a.jpeg

Fantastic shot.  Huge props from me for wearing the "proper" Jet green jerseys.  Love Jet Nut's  80s logo hat, too.  Well done, gentlemen.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Yes.

High-fiving.

Lets go with that.

We actually were all hugging.  
That’s what years of losing does to you

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Fantastic shot.  Huge props from me for wearing the "proper" Jet green jerseys.  Love Jet Nut's  80s logo hat, too.  Well done, gentlemen.

Actually had so many people walk up to me asking where I got that hat and that they love that logo.  Which is why I bought the hat so to get all the high fives for it was cool. Thanks to the fanatics site.  

• Upvote 1

I have a bunch of pictures I want to post from this day. Just backed up, hope to get them posted soon.

Thanks again to everyone for coming out. It was a good day.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Maxman unpinned this topic
On 10/4/2021 at 9:50 AM, Lith said:

Great time yesterday.  @Maxman Thanks for putting it together, and especially for doing it on a day when Saleh & Wilson got their first Ws.  Hopefully the first of many.

Good to see Maxman, Maury, Boozer, EY, Moggles, JetNut, Eddiejs1.  Probably a few others whose names I did not catch.  Great day all around.

Flew back home to Chicago last night.  Gave the wife a call from the airport.  She tells me my mother in law (who I spend Saturday with) couldn't sleep all night worried about me.  How could I be stupid enough to go meet up with 40-50 people. most of whom I don't know that I met over the internet.  She was certain I was going to be abducted or something.. 

Which got me thinking -- does she just not understand social media and JN.  The opportuntiies to get to know folks that you share a passion with that you wouldn't otherwise meet.  

Or does she understand it all too well.

mother-in-law.jpg

th?id=OIP.SE0r9ktaIxOMktJjciJiUQHaEK&pid