Elijah Moore and AJ Brown training in Brooklyn playground

8 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Pretty sure this is Arthur Somers park off of East New York Ave. and East 96th St. if any of you guys want to go work out with that crew.

Wow how would you know that? 

9 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Elijah keeping up with AJ on that pull up bar… The fact that AJ Brown and DK Metcalf college teammates is crazy. Those two dudes are beasts 

I'll have my fingers crossed for the next two years that's Elijah can keep AJ from signing that 2nd contract and get him over to the Jets!?

• Upvote 2

Probably a bad idea. I'd rather Elijah not get shot randomly, or because someone wants rob him, or because someone is jealous of him, or because NYC has stepped into the way back machine stuck on 80's, and even less people know how to act in a somewhat civil manner with those around them.... Go ahead and thumbs down then watch the local news regularly, and be honest with yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Sympathy 2

Probably a bad idea. I'd rather Elijah not get shot randomly, or because someone wants rob him, or because someone is jealous of him, or because NYC has stepped into the way back machine stuck on 80's, and even less people know how to act in a somewhat civil manner with those around them....

In my misspent youth ENY cops were fond of saying “You give us 22 minutes, we’ll give you a homicide”. If you’ve seen the doc “The 75”, you get a sense how bad it was. It’s almost as bad now. Frankly somebody should grab Moore and tell him to stay away.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Probably a bad idea. I'd rather Elijah not get shot randomly, or because someone wants rob him, or because someone is jealous of him, or because NYC has stepped into the way back machine stuck on 80's, and even less people know how to act in a somewhat civil manner with those around them....

I doubt anyone even in that playground even knows who Elijah Moore is. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Pretty sure this is Arthur Somers park off of East New York Ave. and East 96th St. if any of you guys want to go work out with that crew.

Us working out next to these guys

chris farley dancing GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Bugg said:

In my misspent youth ENY cops were fond of saying “You give us 22 minutes, we’ll give you a homicide”. If you’ve seen the doc “The 75”, you get a sense how bad it was. It’s almost as bad now. Frankly somebody should grab Moore and tell him to stay away.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

imo working out near his hometown would be worse.  Ft. Lauderdale is sketchy af and they know who he is.  on a separate note, hollywood is cousins with antonio brown.  kinda wish he was in this video to see how he compares to our little guy here.

8 hours ago, Vader said:

Wow how would you know that? 

So, I grew up in Crown Heights, not too far from that park, although far enough that I never went, plenty of other parks, b-ball courts closer. 

Used to drive by that park all the time when I went to see my sister out on the Island or flew in and out of LaGuardia.  Would go through central Brooklyn to get on the Jackie Robinson to the Grand Central.  The park is somewhat well known, at least in Crown Heights, for dudes going there to work out on the playground equipment.  It's probably been 20 years since I first noticed dudes always working out in there when I drove by.

I was pretty sure when I watched the video that it was Arthur Somers, but when I re-watched it I caught a glimpse of the B-12 bus sign in the background, the B-12 runs along that park on East New York Ave.

22 minutes ago, peebag said:

Tony had a decent career. Vernon's flipping burgers and doing MMA in parking lots.

Sort of a weird career he was the 2nd overall pick in the 1989 draft lasted 3 years with GB till age 25 then came back at 30 and played 3 years with the Colts..

• Upvote 1

I think it's worth remembering for the draft nerds how the proverbial community tried to fade AJ Brown down the stretch before the draft... He was regarded as WR1 or whatever title you want to use - going into his last season, and then people started making up reasons to be concerned.

Shouldn't be a surprise to see him in top 5 conversations already going into his 3rd year

• Upvote 3