Jump to content

Todd McShays 2022 NFL mock draft


Recommended Posts

 

Has the Jets picking 4th? I think this is dumb. I don't believe there's any way the Jets are picking in the top 5 in the spring next year.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Jets will be picking top 6, with Seattles pick.

Holy bejebus, its still June.  SEC media day is next weekend.  lol I remember when he did this a few years back and had Brad Kaya going top 5.    The draft has jumped the shark.

Let me be the first to say, trade down!

He's not alone. This is a mock draft aggregator site and nearly everyone has the Jets picking no lower than 6th.  I think we pick way later than that as well , but the Jets have to start winning games before they change anyone's minds.  We have a much improved roster, but it was a low bar and we have a first year head coach, OC, DC, QB, and at least 5 other rookie starters.  

https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

 

Has the Jets picking 4th? I think this is dumb. I don't believe there's any way the Jets are picking in the top 5 in the spring next year.

lol every year same rage at predicting we will suck

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Holy bejebus, its still June.  SEC media day is next weekend.  lol

I remember when he did this a few years back and had Brad Kaya going top 5.   

The draft has jumped the shark.

Capture-64.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Holy bejebus, its still June.  SEC media day is next weekend.  lol

I remember when he did this a few years back and had Brad Kaya going top 5.   

The draft has jumped the shark.

 

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Capture-64.png

You can’t be a Jets fan without obsessing over the Losers’ Super Bowl.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Capture-64.png

It really has though.  It's been getting bad to worse but this year was miserable.  The hot takes and the venom that comes with them are out of control.  It used to be my favorite part of the NFL because I love college ball and the Jets suck but it's hard to enjoy these days.  And this moron is a big reason why.  

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

It really has though.  It's been getting bad to worse but this year was miserable.  The hot takes and the venom that comes with them are out of control.  It used to be my favorite part of the NFL because I love college ball and the Jets suck but it's hard to enjoy these days.  And this moron is a big reason why.  

Well the 'hot takes' from the dumbass national media is terrible, you just have to ignore it and listen to the few credible draft guys in the media.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guilhermezmc said:

Kedon Slovis LOL

Just wait till after this college year as some of us have said there will be 2 or 3 guys come out of no where to be top QB prospects.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Beerfish said:

Well the 'hot takes' from the dumbass national media is terrible, you just have to ignore it and listen to the few credible draft guys in the media.

Hard to decipher when everyone is an expert.  And then it carries over on to the board too.  It becomes the season of; you dont know anything about football, you obviously dont watch college ball, you dont watch the tape, you clearly didnt play ball bro, type of takes to the point where it bleeds into every thread and there a legit grudges being held for disagreeing about a prospect.  lol  Bad energy, harshens my mellow

 

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Hard to decipher when everyone is an expert.  And then it carries over on to the board too.  It becomes the season of; you dont know anything about football, you obviously dont watch college ball, you dont watch the tape, you clearly didnt play ball bro, type of takes to the point where it bleeds into every thread and there a legit grudges being held for disagreeing about a prospect.  lol  Bad energy, harshens my mellow

 

You don’t know sh*t about experts bet you don’t even watch the production cut of TED talks.

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

We are definitely picking top 5, with the Jets pick, you silly butts.

I see about 5 wins on the schedule, max.

Your lack of faith in James Morgan brings me sadness. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

It really has though.  It's been getting bad to worse but this year was miserable.  The hot takes and the venom that comes with them are out of control.  It used to be my favorite part of the NFL because I love college ball and the Jets suck but it's hard to enjoy these days.  And this moron is a big reason why.  

Hot takes on players doesn't even bother me the PFF tribes hot takes on trading back and value is mind numbingly stupid.   People freaking out because we got a top ten player and gave up a third....because you know Youtubers and dudes on the internet know who to draft in the mid rounds.  

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Your lack of faith in James Morgan brings me sadness. 

If the rumors are to be believed, JAX is looking for a 5th or 6th rounder for Minshew. How can you draft Morgan with a 4th and not jump at Minshew at that price with 2 years left on his cheap, 6th round rook deal?

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The Jets will be picking top 6, with Seattles pick.

That's not the question, Beerfish... Stay on topic... Where will the JETS be picking on 2022 with their 1st round draft choice?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYJ1 said:

That's not the question, Beerfish... Stay on topic... Where will the JETS be picking on 2022 with their 1st round draft choice?

Well since you just CLARIFIED the question which you did not before.

I see the Jets having two top ten picks with the Jets own pick being around 10

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Hard to decipher when everyone is an expert.  And then it carries over on to the board too.  It becomes the season of; you dont know anything about football, you obviously dont watch college ball, you dont watch the tape, you clearly didnt play ball bro, type of takes to the point where it bleeds into every thread and there a legit grudges being held for disagreeing about a prospect.  lol  Bad energy, harshens my mellow

 

It's pretty easy to separate the experts from the dumbasses.  Even flawed experts still have some cred.,  The vast majority of the people know less than you or me or 20 other people on this site.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, now that I've thought about this longer, this is just straight up click bait. Off season crap just trying to generate ratings.....

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

They’ll be picking just low enough to miss out on a franchise changing player/trade. Around 5.

The team isn’t going to be good this year. Rookie coaching staff, rookie QB, rookies at important positions, first year oline. It’s going to be a shtshow 

  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Well since you just CLARIFIED the question which you did not before.

I see the Jets having two top ten picks with the Jets own pick being around 10

You knew what I was asking.... Stop trying to play naive..

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've already posted this before and I'll repeat it now....

I think the Jets are a 7 to 9 win team. Not a very good team at all, but in the larger picture a massive improvement from 2-14. So picking in the top 5 is not possible as far as I'm concerned.....

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

It's pretty easy to separate the experts from the dumbasses.  Even flawed experts still have some cred.,  The vast majority of the people know less than you or me or 20 other people on this site.

Right, I get it, it’s easy to tune out but when you basically only come here for your Football fix it gets tiresome. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, jgb said:

lol every year same rage at predicting we will suck

Crazy thing is.... Every year prior to this??? I agreed with everything they said.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seattle is NOT going to be a bottom 10 team. Wtf are you guys talking about? Russell Wilson is still their QB. They didn't lose anybody from that offense this offseason. They actually upgraded by bringing in Gerald Everett.

The biggest issue on their defense was pass rush and they signed Aldon Smith and Kerry Hyder to address that. 

Arizona was a .500 team. They upgraded at WR with Green but then lost Patrick Peterson,  Hasaan Reddick, Kenyan Drake and Dan Arnold. They've gotten worse overall. 

The Rams got better with the addition of Stafford, no doubt.

The 49ers won 6 games last year with an injured roster. They lost 3 starters on defense and didn't improve much. 

I'm not sure how you guys think they're going to be worse this year. They went 12-4 last year and I think at worst they go 11-6.

  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, jgb said:

If the rumors are to be believed, JAX is looking for a 5th or 6th rounder for Minshew. How can you draft Morgan with a 4th and not jump at Minshew at that price with 2 years left on his cheap, 6th round rook deal?

Simple Johnny: Morgan > Wilson > Minshew 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

 

Has the Jets picking 4th? I think this is dumb. I don't believe there's any way the Jets are picking in the top 5 in the spring next year.

Todd McShay was Joe Douglas roommate @ Richmond earning him

first dibs at the follicle challenged genius's used rubbers

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

 

Has the Jets picking 4th? I think this is dumb. I don't believe there's any way the Jets are picking in the top 5 in the spring next year.

Actually it’s pretty smart since McShay’s pretty dumb. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...