2021 Comeback Player of the Year Odds

jgb

comeback

Dak is the huge favorite and with good reason. If he doesn't get reinjured, he's almost a slam dunk. Lol at Tim Tebow being tied with Jimmy G. Surprised to see Darnold on the list. Not because I don't think he will be good but don't you have to be "coming back" to previous good performance to win the award?

As far as value bets -- I'm thinking the aforementioned Jimmy G and Wentz look pretty good (QB has won the award 13 of the last 19 years, last RB to win was in '01). Burrow too rich for my blood. Non-QB play Julio has some value at +2500

If you want to bet on a Jet with pizza money, CJ Mosley returns $10,000 on a $100 bet... but for him to win he'd likely need to play like a DPOTY.

19 hours ago, jgb said:

comeback

Dak is the huge favorite and with good reason. If he doesn't get reinjured, he's almost a slam dunk. Lol at Tim Tebow being tied with Jimmy G. Surprised to see Darnold on the list. Not because I don't think he will be good but don't you have to be "coming back" to previous good performance to win the award?

As far as value bets -- I'm thinking the aforementioned Jimmy G and Wentz look pretty good (QB has won the award 13 of the last 19 years, last RB to win was in '01). Burrow too rich for my blood. Non-QB play Julio has some value at +2500

If you want to bet on a Jet with pizza money, CJ Mosley returns $10,000 on a $100 bet... but for him to win he'd likely need to play like a DPOTY.

im surprised Sam was the 7th best odds to win it. every one ahead of him had at least one really good year.

Zak probably will win it, but the best odds to win with a big payout is Odell at 2500. he has a really good team and i was never a Baker believer. but he has change my mind. i can see him having a great year... if he can stay healthy.

• Upvote 1