“Zach Wilson may be wearing out his Jets coaches — but in a good way” - Dick Harmon

24 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Saleh

”now it’s about getting as many reps as possible in Training Camp”

Hopefully we finally have a HC who gets it, and Wilson plays almost every snap in TC and about 3 Quarters of football in each preseason game as long as the OL can protect, this is something the Pats and Brady did for years and it’s the only way to hit the ground running.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

"It's everything in the way he works. He's here early in the morning and he stays after. He probably doesn't leave this building until six or seven at night,"

https://www.newyorkjets.com/news/jets-qb-sam-darnold-real-dude-who-owns-a-tireless-work-ethic

June 2019…

…but still better than this I suppose. 

F460FA0C-C25D-45B7-BB8F-7B98D54C1637.jpeg

Yeah but look at the swag just drip off him

Just now, Mogglez said:

Yeah, f*ck people who enjoy reading about their new quarterback in the deadest part of the off-season.

I see that as you've gotten older, you're growing into your old man's tendencies for blowing his ******* stack over nothing. 

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I see that as you've gotten older, you're growing into your old man's tendencies for blowing his ******* stack over nothing. 

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

Gonna be 28 in August.

Does it get better ??

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

"It's everything in the way he works. He's here early in the morning and he stays after. He probably doesn't leave this building until six or seven at night,"

https://www.newyorkjets.com/news/jets-qb-sam-darnold-real-dude-who-owns-a-tireless-work-ethic

June 2019…

…but still better than this I suppose. 

F460FA0C-C25D-45B7-BB8F-7B98D54C1637.jpeg

Why is that even a question?

11 minutes ago, pointman said:

I wish I had a tiger. The animal, not the LSU garb. 

I don't think you do.  Not very smart owning a BIG cat.

Children Killed and Mauled by Big Cats

or 47 Reasons To Ban Big Cats as Pets

Tigers go after the small, the weak and the elderly

Exotic pet owners say that if they want to be mauled and killed by their pets it is no one’s business but their own.  These children who have lost life and limb or have been physically and emotionally scarred could not make that decision for themselves and yet every year since 1990 have suffered the consequences.

Children Killed:  4  Children Mauled: 43

21 minutes ago, flgreen said:

I don't think you do.  Not very smart owning a BIG cat.

Children Killed and Mauled by Big Cats

or 47 Reasons To Ban Big Cats as Pets

Tigers go after the small, the weak and the elderly

Exotic pet owners say that if they want to be mauled and killed by their pets it is no one’s business but their own.  These children who have lost life and limb or have been physically and emotionally scarred could not make that decision for themselves and yet every year since 1990 have suffered the consequences.

Children Killed:  4  Children Mauled: 43

Kenan And Kel Want GIF

Deseret is a home town paper for people who like reading positive things about their neighbors, which is the opposite of us in New York.

But it is safe to say that no one was writing articles, in Southern California or New York, about Sam Darnold obsession with football and film.  And Sam is a good guy and all thought he was a hard worker.  But I don't think he has the obsession and focus that Zach Wilson has, even if Zach's focus is medically supported.  

If Zach can stay in one piece, I think he will be a better QB.