Hard Knocks headed to Dallas...again

Again? The frickin media thinks the only important teams in the NFL are Dallas and NY Giants, Pittsburgh Patriots and Green Bay. Almost every prime time game other than Thursday has one of those teams in it, or Tampa and KC because of their current QB. It's SOOO annoying and to be honest limits the growth of the NFL

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Again? The frickin media thinks the only important teams in the NFL are Dallas and NY Giants, Pittsburgh Patriots and Green Bay. Almost every prime time game other than Thursday has one of those teams in it, or Tampa and KC because of their current QB. It's SOOO annoying and to be honest limits the growth of the NFL

Because Dallas continually draws the highest ratings. Sucks for the junkie football fans but networks will follow the money every time.

• Upvote 4
9 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Because Dallas continually draws the highest ratings. Sucks for the junkie football fans but networks will follow the money every time.

There are a few interesting story lines - The return of Dak, McCarthy could be this year's Adam Gase etc. 

12 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

There are a few interesting story lines - The return of Dak, McCarthy could be this year's Adam Gase etc. 

yeah, I actually don’t mind them as a Hard Knocks choice.

Well there’s also the fact that so many teams don’t qualify and most don’t want to do it.  As for qualification, if you have a new head coach, have made the playoffs once in the last 2 years or if you’ve been on in the last 10 years you don’t qualify  

I figure Jerry would do it every year if he could just to see 

• Upvote 2

I think with the advent of each team producing their own little docu-series, the impact is less, but it would be nice to see them keep rolling through teams. The Bears, Jets, Jags, all have way better story lines to delve into, just off the top of my head. 

2 hours ago, PS17 said:

So would we if every game of ours was on at 4:15.  And up against nothing.

• Upvote 1
On 7/2/2021 at 3:53 PM, Jet Nut said:

So would we if every game of ours was on at 4:15.  And up against nothing.

I loathe 4:15 games.  They only rank higher than Thursday night games and international games.

4:15 games should be west coast teams only vs west coast teams.

• Upvote 1