Mekhi Becton looking huge (in a good way)

On 7/4/2021 at 1:10 PM, Maynard13 said:

Obviously Becton has changed his habits and diet and stopped hanging out with @The Crusher. It's been a life altering change!

Except its not.  How do you know hes changed a thing?  

Whats so confusing, you have no clue that he looked any different than he does In this picture taken, what at most, a whole month later?   You think hes drastically changed his body in a month or so?  Whoever jumped to the conclusion that because he had a foot injury it meant he was fat, out of shape and needed to change his habits and diet need to admit that they were talking out of their asses.  

Im the one confused.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF? 2

On 7/3/2021 at 2:10 PM, Jackie Treehorn said:

I’m not as concerned about his flexing abilities as his walking ability. Hopefully his foot is ok. 

I’ve had plantar fasciitis on/off for 5 years. It has in now way impacted my performance at work.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Whats so confusing, you have no clue that he looked any different than he does In this picture taken, what, a whole month later?   You think hes drastically changed his body in a month or so?  Whoever jumped to the conclusion that because he had a foot injury it meant he was fat, out of shape and needed to change his habits and diet need to admit that they were talking out of their asses.  

Im the one confused.

This. Plantar fasciitis is about arches. Not Golden Arches.

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Whats so confusing, you have no clue that he looked any different than he does In this picture taken, what, a whole month later?   You think hes drastically changed his body in a month or so?  Whoever jumped to the conclusion that because he had a foot injury it meant he was fat, out of shape and needed to change his habits and diet need to admit that they were talking out of their asses.  

Im the one confused.

@Pac lost 50 lbs in one month.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Hate?  I'd give it a B maybe but you are starting to resemble fans on the other sports forum I hang out on, the Edmonton Oiler form in which if you are at all critical of any move or any draftee then you hate the team and are not a fan.

You've harped on the 2020 draft so often I can't possibly believe you when you say you give it a B.  I hate the Perine pick and need to see something out of Zuniga and Davis this year.  Your assessment of my takes are off, and I think you're lying about the grade you would actually give it.  

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

What does it matter what his workout room is, or where he got the equipment?

Hes doing the work to stay in shape, thats what matters.

Hell, Rocky Balboa used logs and rocks....

And this guy uses trees, propane tanks & water jugs... I was Hoping the Jets would have drafted him... He would fit Perfectly with Saleh's mantra... Denver got a Good one... imo.

Just in case you're not sure who this guy is... 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jetsons said:

And this guy uses trees, propane tanks & water jugs... I was Hoping the Jets would have drafted him... He would fit Perfectly with Saleh's mantra... Denver got a Good one... imo.

Just in case you're not sure who this guy is... 

He looks good but I’m always wary of these outdoorsmen now ever since we were told how amazing Anthony Schlegel would be because he hunted wild boar

33 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

He looks good but I’m always wary of these outdoorsmen now ever since we were told how amazing Anthony Schlegel would be because he hunted wild boar

Yeah, but schlegel's film wasn't good & his play was worse.... Meinerz's film is Very Good,.. just going by how he played in the Senior Bowl his play was also Very Good. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You've harped on the 2020 draft so often I can't possibly believe you when you say you give it a B.  I hate the Perine pick and need to see something out of Zuniga and Davis this year.  Your assessment of my takes are off, and I think you're lying about the grade you would actually give it.  

shiiiiitttttt, he isnt high on any current jet except for crowder...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

shiiiiitttttt, he isnt high on any current jet except for crowder...

Exactly.  He was critical of basically every Douglas decision last offseason, and quite a few this offseason, and expects me to believe he gave him a B on anything?  Come on now.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Exactly.  He was critical of basically every Douglas decision last offseason, and quite a few this offseason, and expects me to believe he gave him a B on anything?  Come on now.

Maybe he meant B for Bad

• Haha 1

Just watching the first few sequences reminds me of how awful Darnolds footwork had become.  
So bad that not even the offensive genius we had as HC could get him even close to fixed.  

That video was a clinic of absolutely atrocious QB play. It was hard to watch Becton because I kept glancing back thinking what in the ever loving hell is Darnold doing!?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

• Kid played 3 full years @ Louisville.

• Never missed a single game because of an injury or being hurt. 

• Never once even committed an Offensive Penalty @ Louisville. 

• Starts 14 games as a Rookie (played and completed 12 games).

✓ But yet Jets fans feel they have the right up label him "injury prone".

?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

On 7/10/2021 at 11:57 AM, Defense Wins Championships said:

• Kid played 3 full years @ Louisville.

• Never missed a single game because of an injury or being hurt. 

• Never once even committed an Offensive Penalty @ Louisville. 

• Starts 14 games as a Rookie (played and completed 12 games).

✓ But yet Jets fans feel they have the right up label him "injury prone".

?

Check out Becton. Hands close together is all chest and arm strength. Can’t cheat 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

14 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Check out Becton. Hands close together is all chest and arm strength. Can’t cheat 

I also just realized he's lying flat on the floor. No bench to help balance with wide leg spread. Any weightlifter willing to comment on this?