Jump to content

Mekhi Becton looking huge (in a good way)


Recommended Posts

On 7/4/2021 at 1:10 PM, Maynard13 said:

Obviously Becton has changed his habits and diet and stopped hanging out with @The Crusher. It's been a life altering change!

Except its not.  How do you know hes changed a thing?  

Whats so confusing, you have no clue that he looked any different than he does In this picture taken, what at most, a whole month later?   You think hes drastically changed his body in a month or so?  Whoever jumped to the conclusion that because he had a foot injury it meant he was fat, out of shape and needed to change his habits and diet need to admit that they were talking out of their asses.  

Im the one confused.

  • Upvote 4
  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I pray for this kids health more than my own.

Posted Images

My only issue with Mekhi's play is that he is sometimes susceptible to the bull rush & he doesn't play to the whistle... If he fixes those 2 & stays healthy there's no doubt in my mind he'll be an All Pro for many many years. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2021 at 2:10 PM, Jackie Treehorn said:

I’m not as concerned about his flexing abilities as his walking ability. Hopefully his foot is ok. 

I’ve had plantar fasciitis on/off for 5 years. It has in now way impacted my performance at work.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Except its not.  How do you know hes changed a thing?  

Whats so confusing, you have no clue that he looked any different than he does In this picture taken, what, a whole month later?   You think hes drastically changed his body in a month or so?  Whoever jumped to the conclusion that because he had a foot injury it meant he was fat, out of shape and needed to change his habits and diet need to admit that they were talking out of their asses.  

Im the one confused.

This. Plantar fasciitis is about arches. Not Golden Arches.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’ve had plantar fasciitis on/off for 5 years. It has in now way impacted my performance at work.

You are now forever the Santonio Holmes of the forum to me. Every. Post. From now on. Sorry. 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This. Plantar fasciitis is about arches. Not Golden Arches.

I was just explaining to someone over lunch that there are no sesame seeds on the Big Mic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Except its not.  How do you know hes changed a thing?  

Whats so confusing, you have no clue that he looked any different than he does In this picture taken, what, a whole month later?   You think hes drastically changed his body in a month or so?  Whoever jumped to the conclusion that because he had a foot injury it meant he was fat, out of shape and needed to change his habits and diet need to admit that they were talking out of their asses.  

Im the one confused.

@Pac lost 50 lbs in one month.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Hate?  I'd give it a B maybe but you are starting to resemble fans on the other sports forum I hang out on, the Edmonton Oiler form in which if you are at all critical of any move or any draftee then you hate the team and are not a fan.

You've harped on the 2020 draft so often I can't possibly believe you when you say you give it a B.  I hate the Perine pick and need to see something out of Zuniga and Davis this year.  Your assessment of my takes are off, and I think you're lying about the grade you would actually give it.  

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

What does it matter what his workout room is, or where he got the equipment?

Hes doing the work to stay in shape, thats what matters.

Hell, Rocky Balboa used logs and rocks....

And this guy uses trees, propane tanks & water jugs... I was Hoping the Jets would have drafted him... He would fit Perfectly with Saleh's mantra... Denver got a Good one... imo.

Just in case you're not sure who this guy is... 

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This. Plantar fasciitis is about arches. Not Golden Arches.

The cause has to do with not loosening/stretching the calves & hips (outer glutes)... 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jetsons said:

And this guy uses trees, propane tanks & water jugs... I was Hoping the Jets would have drafted him... He would fit Perfectly with Saleh's mantra... Denver got a Good one... imo.

Just in case you're not sure who this guy is... 

 

He looks good but I’m always wary of these outdoorsmen now ever since we were told how amazing Anthony Schlegel would be because he hunted wild boar

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

He looks good but I’m always wary of these outdoorsmen now ever since we were told how amazing Anthony Schlegel would be because he hunted wild boar

Yeah, but schlegel's film wasn't good & his play was worse.... Meinerz's film is Very Good,.. just going by how he played in the Senior Bowl his play was also Very Good. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You've harped on the 2020 draft so often I can't possibly believe you when you say you give it a B.  I hate the Perine pick and need to see something out of Zuniga and Davis this year.  Your assessment of my takes are off, and I think you're lying about the grade you would actually give it.  

shiiiiitttttt, he isnt high on any current jet except for crowder...

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

shiiiiitttttt, he isnt high on any current jet except for crowder...

Exactly.  He was critical of basically every Douglas decision last offseason, and quite a few this offseason, and expects me to believe he gave him a B on anything?  Come on now.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Exactly.  He was critical of basically every Douglas decision last offseason, and quite a few this offseason, and expects me to believe he gave him a B on anything?  Come on now.

Maybe he meant B for Bad

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2021 at 11:38 AM, Icer said:

I pray for this kids health more than my own.

This is so true - I also legitimately think about Becton's health more than my own 

lol

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
I was just explaining to someone over lunch that there are no sesame seeds on the Big Mic.

Wait, are you saying that:

Two all beef patties
Special sauce,
Lettuce cheese,
Pickles onions,
On a SESAME SEED bun

Is a LIE?!??!?
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just watching the first few sequences reminds me of how awful Darnolds footwork had become.  
So bad that not even the offensive genius we had as HC could get him even close to fixed.  

That video was a clinic of absolutely atrocious QB play. It was hard to watch Becton because I kept glancing back thinking what in the ever loving hell is Darnold doing!?


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

• Kid played 3 full years @ Louisville.

• Never missed a single game because of an injury or being hurt. 

• Never once even committed an Offensive Penalty @ Louisville. 

• Starts 14 games as a Rookie (played and completed 12 games).

✓ But yet Jets fans feel they have the right up label him "injury prone".

🤣

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2021 at 11:57 AM, Defense Wins Championships said:

• Kid played 3 full years @ Louisville.

• Never missed a single game because of an injury or being hurt. 

• Never once even committed an Offensive Penalty @ Louisville. 

• Starts 14 games as a Rookie (played and completed 12 games).

✓ But yet Jets fans feel they have the right up label him "injury prone".

🤣

Check out Becton. Hands close together is all chest and arm strength. Can’t cheat 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2021 at 2:51 PM, Integrity28 said:

I’ve had plantar fasciitis on/off for 5 years. It has in now way impacted my performance at work.

How EXACTLY would having plantar fasciitis effect your performance as a porn star?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Check out Becton. Hands close together is all chest and arm strength. Can’t cheat 

I also just realized he's lying flat on the floor. No bench to help balance with wide leg spread. Any weightlifter willing to comment on this?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...