We will hit 5 million posts this season

7 hours ago, jgb said:

Would be awesome for one of our JN forefathers who came over in the first lifeboat from "the other place" to do a retrospective of the site's beginnings to coincide with the 5 millionth post.

soothy.gif

SAR I

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Kolchak said:

I'd really like to see the 100,000 post thread available again.  Some classic content there!  The danger of viewing at work was priceless.

It got us banned from every ad network known to man. Pained me to have to delete it but unfortunately we had no choice.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Not only did this place provide a lifeboat for JI refugees, but also for a bunch of us from a place formerly known/now defunct called nyjetschat.com (It was smaller, but it had pretty much the same member type distribution as here - knowledgeable, brainless, eccentric, egocentric, funny, superficial, manic, analytical, mean, perverted, et. al., - and the usual combinations of two or more of those characteristics.)

As my age progresses, I suppose I slip into the brainless pervert combo. Could be worse, I suppose. Not sure how the Jets winning or losing affects that.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

Behind every post milestone, there lurks a foe. Sean pretty had PatsfanTx to thank for the scout sale… 

*kisses* wherever you are DWC 

Who/what/where is PatsfanTX these days?  There's no way he's not posting somewhere if he still has functioning fingers. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, shuler82 said:

Who/what/where is PatsfanTX these days?  There's no way he's not posting somewhere if he still has functioning fingers. 

He isn't posting anywhere as far as I know. I chatted with him about a month ago, he emailed me when he read about my wife's cancer.  I thought about setting up a PatsFanTx opt in club. We would hit 5 millions tomorrow lol.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

He isn't posting anywhere as far as I know. I chatted with him about a month ago, he emailed me when he read about my wife's cancer.  I thought about setting up a PatsFanTx opt in club. We would hit 5 millions tomorrow lol.

im back keanu reeves GIF

Let sleeping dogs lie! PatsFanTx got free of all this. It’ll be 10x worse for the board when he comes back. Bloodshed everywhere. 

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

The Patriots were bad last year and quite possibly mediocre at best for several years to come.

He should be court ordered to come back and take his medicine.