Your prayers are appreciated ...

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey - just wanted to let everyone know that my wife, Lauren, her cancer is back. I had posted about it before, years ago. She had breast cancer about 8 years ago and it came back a few years later. Sh

Thanks again everyone. You have all been great, and the fighting on the board has been minimal, so that is an added bonus. Lauren had her last triple treatment on Thursday. Chemo, and two hormone

I want to thank everyone again for the prayers and donations.  We shut the donation part down, the response there was so overwhelming. Seriously don't have the words to describe the appreciation we fe

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

So sorry to hear that Max, but she beat back cancer once before, so she'll do it again!

I'll have you guys in my thoughts! I hope nothing but the best news for her, you, and your family!

❤️

Hey Maxman.  Cancer has touched my family as well and it is devastating. I'm glad this is the " good kind" that is treatable, but it doesn't make it less scary or easy to handle. I hope and pray that not only does she come through it, but has minimal suffering while enduring her treatment. 

• Upvote 4

Praying for your family, and for your wife to kick cancers ass! 

It's certainly not easy, and it never will be but I believe in y'all. 

• Upvote 3

Max       Prayers asked for prayers will be given. 🛐🙏. Now the Mrs  beats this crap once again  and forever live cancer free 

• Upvote 1

Max:

I am deeply saddened by your wife's condition.  Please know that you definitely have my prayers and will do a special prayer service for this evening.

Peace

• Like 1

Max, we beat it last time with prayers & we will beat it again with prayers. Just know that she will be on many prayer list. Just remember GOD is in control. Peace and blessings to you 🙏🙏 and your family.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

I'm heartened to hear that Lauren is positive in outlook, that in itself is a gift.

The recent news is a set back, but Lauren and in turn all of you, will overcome.

Prayers for you both.

• Upvote 1

I’m so sorry that you, your wife and kids have to go through all of this.  Fortunately Lauren is a fighter which is very important.  You also have a positive support system too!!  Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.  

• Upvote 3

Sorry to hear this, Maxman. Sending the very best and all the good vibes. May God comfort you and your whole family during these times. Tell Lauren she has all of us green-n-white faithful in her corner. 

• Upvote 3

So sorry for you, Lauren and family Max.  As someone who has gone through this, its so important that she's a fighter and has a strong support system in place.  

My thoughts and prayers go out to both Lauren and you.  Stay strong!

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Heart breaking news to hear, Phil.  Keep your chin up!  Lauren kicked Cancer's ass once, she'll kick Cancer's ass again.  Look forward to the free and clear update.  Sending lots of love and positive vibes your way! 

• Upvote 4

Keep the faith...  I'll add her to my pray list.  remember its not just her that is suffering, so take care of yourself and family too.  GOD bless. 

• Upvote 1