Your prayers are appreciated ...

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If we do get to $5,700, it would only be appropriate if we can get to $6,800.  57 + Drew Bledsoe's 11....

6a0115709f071f970b015391d2c79c970b.jpe

I mean, at that rate, will any of us really be truly satisfied until we get ourselves a full-on Fabini?

Former NFL lineman Jason Fabini (69) spent eight of his 11 seasons with the Jets.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey - just wanted to let everyone know that my wife, Lauren, her cancer is back. I had posted about it before, years ago. She had breast cancer about 8 years ago and it came back a few years later. Sh

I want to thank everyone again for the prayers and donations.  We shut the donation part down, the response there was so overwhelming. Seriously don't have the words to describe the appreciation we fe

Thanks everyone. The messages and support mean the world to us!

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I mean, at that rate, will any of us really be truly satisfied until we get ourselves a full-on Fabini?

Former NFL lineman Jason Fabini (69) spent eight of his 11 seasons with the Jets.

Go Wild Hype GIF by New York Jets

Go Go Gastineau!

• Upvote 1
Just now, Savage69 said:

Do you know how small he is?? Crusher eats more then he weighs for a snack..B)

Why do you think I'm up for it?

I've been ready since he challenged me a decade ago.

I just refused to go to Staten Island.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

You do you.

I'm still not sure I want anyone to know about my internet football friends. :P 

We’re trying to be positive, why you gotta go and do that hahahaha

• Haha 2

Hugs to both of you. 

I've been there with my family.  I have nothing but unconditional love to offer to everyone who has to travel that road with their loved ones as well. 

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, TeddEY said:

No one has outwardly expressed any issues re: my trustworthiness, and I'm grateful for that, but for the sake of transparency, I wanted to share that @Maxman now has financial control over the GoFundMe.  We had some trouble with the initial email address provided, but all good now.  He still has some verification to go through re: ID and bank transfers, but all of the finances are completely out of my hands now.

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 2.00.11 PM.png

You're a good man TeddEY. Scumbags would've took the money and ran. You're a good man my dude thnx for doing this for Max and his family. 

• Upvote 3
27 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You're a good man TeddEY. Scumbags would've took the money and ran. You're a good man my dude thnx for doing this for Max and his family. 

Some of us including me would have hunted him down. 

He is a good man for doing this. 

• Upvote 2
38 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Some of us including me would have hunted him down. 

He is a good man for doing this. 

Thanks for the kind words.

I just wanted to be very transparent, because I wanted everyone to feel comfortable giving.  Truth is, you were all trusting me with what's amounted to thousands of dollars.  I take that responsibility very seriously.  I'm grateful that so many were willing to do so, because we all made good thing happen here.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, sourceworx said:

BOOM!

new-york-jets-tackle-dbrickashaw-ferguso

Wow!  I just got done w/ a client, saw the messages I just responded to, but didn't open the GoFundMe!

Incredible!

$6,000.

Winning The Office GIF

• Upvote 3
19 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK @TeddEY, here we go!  If any of you on the  list below have donated already, please disregard.  Otherwise, make it rain, folks (for no more than $25 of course unless you wish to break the rule):

@The Gooch @LemonTree @LemonTree. @Lemon Dawg @Klecko73isGod @canadaboy1968 @canadagreen @CanadaSteve @CanadianJet @Canadianjet15 @CanadianJetfan#1 @CanadienJetsFan  @CanadianJetsGal @CanadianJetsFan @CanadianJETfan26 @JustEndTheSuffering @JustEndureheSuffering @Justen79 @T0mShane @Bleedin Green @BleedingGreen @BleedinGreen @BLEED DAT GREEN @Ray Ray1 @ToonforPrez @Toon_88 @Toon59 @toon88 @ToonTime @SackExchangeNYJ @SackExchange @SackDancer99 @sackdancer @Marco @MarCoch @marcosio @jetstreams @jetstream23 @Jetstream1 @Jetstream @GangGreen @GANG GREEN @Gang Green in BKLYN @Gang Green Mom @Gang Green Torres @GangGreen Machine @Gang_Green  @GangGreenDover @NYJ 1 @NYJ1 @NYJ Benz10 @NYJ Ballin' @NY Jets Guy @NYJ37/12 @Madmertz @Jetmech  @jgjet @Madden1313 @Jet2020 @jet2035 @ScoutDivision @Sout0266 @South Dakota Jag @SouthbayJetsfan4life  @SouthernJet @SouthHampton  @bigwiz46  @fusion99 @fusionCA @Dupe @DupeTheperoug @Tawmer  @MykePM @Greg555 @Pac @PackAttack @pachsuica @Packerfan24 @packerjet @PackerJetFan @Matthew007b @MatthewIannotti @matthewczd @matthewgoodin @MatthewKenny @MatthewPLP @Matthews Jets fan  @PrincetonJetsFan @PrincetonGiantsFan @JoeFan @Joe "the drunk" Namath @Joe Cabot @Joe College @Joe @Joe Jets fan @Joe Johnson @LisbonJet @JazzyJet @Jazz2756 @Jazzmansalsa @Gramsci @JoeTheJetsFan @joethejet @joetheman @DoubleDecker @DoubleDown @doublel9 @DoubleU @doublewinder @peekskill68 @JetHammer @Jethead @JetHawk @jethead3 @jethead17 @Jetheelz  @hawk @HawkeyeJet @Lith @Hawkeye Jet @deucebag @FJ40Man @Nick Blitz @Nick Ferraro @Nick Ward @nickademus @Nick @nickfoshizal  @NYallDay @NY JET 29 @NY JETS 29 @NY Vilmaniac @NY Sack Exchange @NY Sack Exchange 2021  @Ranger @rangerous @Beaver @Spoot-Face @BrickTamland @brickcitykidd @bricklin @BrickShaw1406 @Brian Johnson @brian101193  @TheMacExchange @TheMagicRat @TheMo @Themauler @Gastineau Lives @Defense Wins Championships @DefenseWinsChampionships85 @joetheman @Ecuadorian Jet @Aussie Jet @AussieJetUp @aussiejet @AussieJetUp @Suck4Sammy @QB1 @QBsneak @PatsFanTX @Garb @Alk @Alka @the Claw @Ruby2 @rubybenton @rubymaynard @MrMad333 @mrmajix @Mark78 @Mark Henry  @MarkAnthony @markdean61 @RaptorBros @RaptorsKolobrzeg @NYallDay @St Louie Jet Fan @strange_andy @Strangefunk @jets72 @Jets723  @OilfieldJet @Adobolo @adobolo2 @Adolf Oliver Nipples @ADOLO @MysticalJet @MysticalJet2 @Rangers9  @MehlFreeman @Mehl56  @OohAahMoLewis  @Prof @Prof. Dumbledore @Professor Pennington @ProfessorJet  @profkenz  @Gotham-City-Sparky @GothamLurker  @K Clue @K_O_Brien @k-met57 @Kerry Rhodes @K-O'brien7  @Otago @Philly_in_NYC @PhillyJetsFan @PhillytheJet  @VCJF  @Rocky Klever @Rocky Landing  @RockySweeney  @sheastadiumjetfan  @Ben Had @Ben Schwartz @BenCunningham @Ben @David Harris  @David  @56mehl56  @Flea Flicking Frank   @RoadFan @Roadkill Mac @Roaddinna @Paradis @Joe Jets fan  @ryu79  @CajunJet  @INSAMITY! @Insanityward88  @JERRICHO! @Black Irish Giant  @BlackDiamond  @BlackDynamite @Blackout  @Elaine80 @nj meadowlands @nj devil316 @NJ @NJ23 @NJBRAVEST  @BeaconJet @Prestige Worldwide  @mrmajix @MrMad333 @MRM  @Joe the Breadman  @Seibelt  @Dave22  @Jets1958  @jets196921  @Rocky Landing  @Dinamite  @ScarletKnight89  @GKnight83 @GKnight @gkewaomaeo  @rldev @rlev13  @FTL Jet Fan @ftlepera @Broadway Joe @broadway.joe.12 @BroadwayBen @BroadwayBlue @BroadwayBrett @BroadwayJ0e @BroadwayJ667 @BroadwayJets  @BroadwayJoe @BroadwayJoe12  @BroadwayRay @viffer  @Fed Hill Jet @Jet Black @Jet Blast  @Reprisalizer  @56mehl56  @derp @Kevin L @heymangold @HeyMan86  @JetBlue @BallinPB @BallingOut  @Wimbo  @Darnold Schwarzenegger  @DarnoldSchwarzeneggar369  @Darnold  @Darnold's Forehead  @DarnoldHomer  @DarnoldSchwarzenegger  @SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN  @jetsfan122 @Jetsfan1222  @BroadwayJoe12  @BroadwayJoe  @Gangrene  @gangreenman  @Suck4Sammy @Suckchez @SuckedforSam  @jgb  @Lil Bit Special @lil le'veon @Lil O @Lil Woody @LilGrrlGreen @liliinfomma  @greengeek @GreenGoblin @Suffering since 77 @SufferingSince69 @SufferedLongEnough  @Boynton Beach Jets @SpartanJet @HessStation  @Trotter @Trottgctk25 @bitonti  @gojets111111 @GoJets33 @Fantasy Island @FantasyInsider2  @Deeez Jets @deedee012465@aol.com @kjcnc21 @kjaz519 @mebunn @Bungaman @Aztec321 @AzimovAndrey @azjet @AZJetFan  @AZJETSFAN @Jetman_67 @Jetman12 @JETMAN1962  @jrvee1 @Icer @Iceman88 @jetwing13  @docdhc  @BRONX DUDE @Bronx Jet @BronxBomberJet @BronxVic  @Vicious89x  @Venice Jet @VeniceJet @Alentador31 @alen1  @Smashmouth  @OCCH23  @Occaloenazino  @floridajet @FloridaJetsFan @King Jet @King P  @Dcat  @Snook @chad2coles @Chad2Stucky  @ElBarrioJets  @JetsFanShawn  @Anthony_Capp  @Anthony Jet   @playtowinthegame @PlayToWinTheGame!  @Wit @Witz5557 @Witten_82 @DEPRESSED JET!!!!!!  @DepressedJetsFan23  @Bowles Movement @BowlesMovement @kdels62  @ComfortablyNumb  @BettyBoop  @Rhg1084  @PavlovsDogs @Pavlito  @Untouchable  @UntouchableCrew  @Green DNA  @Green Dean  @HIPHOPISDEAD @Hippie CTM @hippienation76 @CTM @JiFapono @JiFs Shark Tooth Necklace @JiFs Sharktooth Necklace  @Zach Made Me a Jets Fan @Zachtomims47 @ZachWilsonRightArm @zachattack  @section314 @Section317  @TheClashFan  @The Crimson King  @artemusclyde  @Panzer Division Marduk  @Jets Voice of Reason @Dan.  @Joe W. Namath  @Joe Willie White Shoes @Joe Willie @KRL  @Coffee Is Great  @George W. Bush  @George Jetson @GeorgeCoztanza @GeorgeJetson @jetsons @jetson99  @jetsonator @JETSONEDAY  @BROOKLYN JET @BrooklynJetFan @BrooklynJets  @RutgersJetFan  @Drums @Duckman  @Saul Goodman @Beerfish  @whodeawhodat  @greenfly @GreenFish @Green Grimace  @RAYRAYon WolfAnal  @WowOhWow  @Augustiniak @August  @BurnleyJet  @Vader  @C Mart  @MindOverMatter @mindtornado  @choon328  @johnnysd  @Wharton_Jet  @WhartonJet  @Green hat  @Adoni Beast  @The Walrus  @LionelRichie  @Embrace the Suck  @BornJetsFan1983  @shawn306  @Columbia Jet Fan  @jetsrule128  @jetsruleforlife  @bostonmajet @bostonmajet2  @Greenseed4  @Ken Schroy  @Morrissey  @ChuckkieB  @Shea Jet  @jetspenguin  @JOJOTOWNSELL   @Jet Enforcer @Jet_Engine1  @heemsleepy  @Frogman  @Barry McCockinner  @BarryA  @Hystorm  @SR24  @Jet Nut  @mitochondria @AFJF  @Bruce Harper  @IndianaJet @indianajetsfan  @RJIII  @Randy Rasmussen  @Hymen Roth  @Rob Moore  @RobR  @Dunnie  @MichaelScott  @Mogglez  @dbatesman  @32EBoozer  @FortMyersJets  @Arsis  @KINGDIRK  @kingdre69  @thebuzzardman  @Lupz27  @Shockwave  @Stark  @Averagejetsfan1421  @TokyoJetsFan  @Edgy  @Jimmy 2 Times  @talisaynon  @Grandy  @Long Island Leprechaun  @Long Island Legend  @Long Island Jet Fan  @kthisguy  @The Engineer  @Claymation @More Cowbell  @Jetsetter  @JetSetRadio  @ncjetman @NCJETFAN  @skyjets7 @SkyJet @Kinzua @Kinzua Jet  @BlindSideHit  @Gibbon @Gibby @SeattleJet @SeattleJetsFan @seattlehawk  @genot @Geno12 @Geno Forever @GenoandtheJets @GenoTime @Legend Killa7 @legend003 @legends of the fall  @doitny @doitwel  @yocousinvinny  @Richie @RichieJetsOnly1  @SpankyJohnson  @Lot K Tailgaters @LottsMissingFingerTip @Columbia Jet Fan @Sarge4Tide  @pointman   @JAFJET  @FlightBoyz   @addage  @ScouseJet @ScouserJet  @prime21  @primetime28 @Primetime Cougar  @EM31  @Scott Dierking  @chirorob  @The Gun Of Bavaria @Smizzy  @shawn306  @Mark78  @MR.GANGGREEN28  @Ghost420  @munchmemory @rex-n-effect @Rex Ryan @Rex Lives @Rexecutioner  @JetsFanatic   @Maynard13  @JoJoTownsell1  @undertow  @mrcoops  @dcJet  @JetFreak89  @BigRy56  @varjet  @jmat321   @Gen X Jet @AL047  @Greenbloodblitz   @GreenBloodBrady  @flgreen  @fla.jetsfan  @The Green Dude  @the green and white @The Ghost of Dick Hammer @The Ghost of Joey Ramone  @peebag  @NamathToCaster @Namath-Todd  @DLJ @AlexVanDyke  @D'Pez Poopsie  @Dollar Bill  @DolfanTom @BillBasedow @Coach Dave @ClaireRusso @JetsFan UK @Losmeister @Stanley Blinka @SLORMARAJAF @Tom_hearts_Tanenbaum @T-Mac @T Bird @Roy Munson @Thurmanorarce @SteamyRayVaughn @RandyLange @Ray @meagokeskence @No Fly Zone @numugs @Mitchandmurrayincorporated @can-am-jet @Can't anybody QB here ? @Lex777  @mor911 @MITCHELL 191st @stoicsentry @CabinetSanchez @SanchezGreene @sanchez06 @Sanchez 3:16 @Cotch-Rocket @CotcheryifyouCan @cotch#89 @Coles Is Open @ColesFan1  @duccerceida @Dude Love @C Mart @Royal 1  @cundGirl  @Sh*t Max Says @Phil Connors @Philc1 @philcherevko22 @phill1c @PhillyJetsFan  @Quagmire @qualitycores @quantum @Rissemype @Roll Todd & The Timmy Ds @Dr Evil @Dr. Strangelove @Dr.Lecter @Dr. J @draconicalmeat  @MoBreezy213  @rachelgreen @reviewspyj @Revis is the GOAT @Mevis Slouch  @Can't anybody QB here ? @donteZ  @Amanda Hugnkiss  @HashThat  @Hasselman  @lometoorn @lompoxova @algwiz  @BamaJets29 @Banker37  @Calder  @cammydog0123  @Eddie Vedder @fedybymnoxymn  @greatlover236 @greatrmedeuro @I am Boom Boom, Hear me Roar! @I Am The Ghost Of Boom Boom Mancini @I am Tim Tebow @Just Beat The F’n Patriots @bethschaney  @HelenOfTroy @Harry Potter  @Jets Babe @Jets Fanatic in Tokyo @Jets fans suck  @Jet Moses   @FearTheBronx @YankeesGalaxy @MetsJets1962 @metsjets55 @JetsFaninBostonWVU @Compazine effects.  @y2k8 @yourbassmaster @YouCantPlayHere @Ted_Nichols @DrewDaGreat @Tomahawktom  @All Gas No Brake  @Reggie Ray

Forgive me as I did not read the whole thread.  How does one "make it rain?"

• Upvote 1

I think we should try and hit $50,000 throughout the entire season for Max. I'll donate $25 every Friday. 

This way for at least 1 year he won't have to worry about anything other than making sure his wife is ok. 

A man can live a good life off of $50k per year (in Florida at least) let's give Max and his family 1 good year (because he's given JN damn near 20 years of his time and effort).

And this rate we can be @ 50k before end of Training Camp and I know his family deserves it. 

• Upvote 3

I was thinking about this last night: wouldn't it be awesome if one of the posters/lurkers/readers here had a close tie to the Jets org (upper mgmt, Johnson family) and put a bug in their ear about this and got them to kick in (or help) on some level?  I mean, it is the biggest Jets fan site out there and the folks here have been amazing and stepped up.

If any of you have any connections with the powers that be @ Florham Park, it might be a nice time to phone a friend. Your call.

Just a crazy thought.

• Upvote 4
3 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Thanks for the kind words.

I just wanted to be very transparent, because I wanted everyone to feel comfortable giving.  Truth is, you were all trusting me with what's amounted to thousands of dollars.  I take that responsibility very seriously.  I'm grateful that so many were willing to do so, because we all made good thing happen here.

I mean what would you have spent it on anyways?  Symbolic penis research?  C’mon now.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, CTJetsFan said:

I was thinking about this last night: wouldn't it be awesome if one of the posters/lurkers/readers here had a close tie to the Jets org (upper mgmt, Johnson family) and put a bug in their ear about this and got them to kick in (or help) on some level?  I mean, it is the biggest Jets fan site out there and the folks here have been amazing and stepped up.

If any of you have any connections with the powers that be @ Florham Park, it might be a nice time to phone a friend. Your call.

Just a crazy thought.

Maybe one of the youngens can tweeter it and tag the jets and dick cimini 

43 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I mean what would you have spent it on anyways?  Symbolic penis research?  C’mon now.

On the real thing, obvi.

• Haha 1