Wild And Wacky Predictions

-Allen gets hurt. Trubisky finishes runner up for CBPOTY behind Dak Prescott. Becomes the next starting QB for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

-Darnold has his best career game against Jets week 1. Eventually, it comes to be remembered as the only 350+ yrd game of his career. He comes down with scurvy at some point. Misses 3 games.

-A female NCAA athlete signs a sponsorship deal with onlyfans, a moral panic ensues

-Jets RBs combine for more receiving than rushing yards

-Woody announces they are considering a review of the current uniform and will seek input from “many voices” including “Jets players and legends” and @Jetsfan80

-Zach Wilson both catches and drops a TD pass during the season

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

My biggest hope ... Saleh and his pom pom waving dont get old and tired before we win a Super Bowl

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

It only gets old when it's combined by bad decision making and lack of intelligence....see Rex Ryan and Mike T.  Saleh and Douglas are smart individuals. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

22 minutes ago, peebag said:

After being invited as a special guest of the Jets during a pregame ceremony, Mo Lewis accidently clothes lines Zach Wilson causing him to miss the season.  However James "Captain" Morgan takes his place and proceeds to lead the Jets to multiple Super Bowl victories thus causing Zachapoo to be remembered as the new "Wally Pipp" 

Zach Pipp?

50 minutes ago, jgb said:

-Allen gets hurt. Trubisky finishes runner up for CBPOTY behind Dak Prescott. Becomes the next starting QB for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

-Darnold has his best career game against Jets week 1. Eventually, it comes to be remembered as the only 350+ yrd game of his career. He comes down with scurvy at some point. Misses 3 games.

-A female NCAA athlete signs a sponsorship deal with onlyfans, a morale panic ensues

-Jets RBs combine for more receiving than rushing yards

-Woody announces they are considering a review of the current uniform and will seek input from “many voices” including “Jets players and legends” and @Jetsfan80

-Zach Wilson both catches and drops a TD pass during the season

“Hey Woody, it’s me, Payton Manning.  You’re welcome for recommending Gaze to your brother while you were drinking warm beer over the pond.  Anyways, I strongly recommend  orange and purple unis.  Trust me on this, it’s where fashion is going!”.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

The Johnson brothers will feud publicly over who had the most influence in turning around the franchise leading to a brotherly fist fight during the Patriots game.

I can't explain it, but I keep seeing Buddy Ryan and Kevin Gilbride...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

Zach Wilson completely torches the Bucs D, causing Bowles to show all kinds of emotions. 

F25A44E1-BECB-4494-8CDC-73614BCB2066.jpeg

-Rams knock out Bucs in NFC championship game and go on to win the SB over Titans

-Brady caught on a hot mic begging Gisele for permission to retire

-Arians retires after the season, Bowles named next HC of the the Bucs. Gardner Minshew beats out Marcus Mariota in camp to be his 2022 starter.

• Haha 2

Nothing about Saleh and his approach suggests he's "pom pom waving".  Strange take here.  
Admittedly poorly worded...

He is intense ..and I love the choice for him at HC ... so far I like what I see a lot ..but .. His sideline demeanor has been compared to Pete Carroll ... and if you remember Pete's early days with the Jets ... when the team did not win ... it wore thin.

• Jets fans rage outside of NFL Headquarters when Zach Wilson loses OROY award to Mac Jones by one vote and it is discovered that the vote was fixed by Goodell and Kraft.  In reality Mac finishes 21st in OROY voting.
  • The Patriots provide Tom Brady with completely deflated footballs during their game in Foxboro.
  • Brian Costello vows to never write another “Top 25 Jets” article, replacing them with meaningful football stories.
  • It is discovered that Betty Boop is actually a cartoon using AI to write these ridiculous posts.

9 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Robbie Anderson career year.

Poor Robbie. Guy bets on himself to show what he can do with a real QB to cash in on a big contract and Darnold returns to him like a boomerang right in the dick.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

Sam Darnold ends up missing games due to mono.. again...

...Zach Wilson is out with a "mystery illness" for those same games

28 minutes ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Seahawks go to the Super Bowl, and are leading by 5 points with time running out. Jamal Adams intercepts what would have been the winning pass, and his ego swells up so much, it creates a singularity which ends up swallowing the earth, ending humanity. On the plus side, no more Jamal Adams threads.

Worth it. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Derek Carr( every year gets better in J Gruden system) wins league MVP honors, as the Raiders win their fourth Lombardi trophy.

This is not a terrible take. Raiders’ issue is they’re in a brutal division, though.

3 hours ago, jgb said:

This is not a terrible take. Raiders’ issue is they’re in a brutal division, though.

The Raiders offense out played the Chiefs offense both times they played last year.  ( defense was brutal as they should won both games)  The Raiders offense this year  will be light years better than last years unit.   Fully healthy Te Foster Moreau gives the Raiders one of the top Te duo.  ( D Waller)     The offense line will be way better this year than last year unit,(fit the blocking scheme to a T( T Cable - been one of the best ol coaches around) and last year unit played only five snaps together. ).  Rb  Kenyan Drake brings a different element to the offense , as nice complement to Josh Jacobs game.    Fb Alec Ingold is one of the best Fb in the game already.  WR John Brown is way faster , and better all round Wr than Nelson Agholor  .   Can be used in H Ruggs role .   Both last year rookies ( B Edwards , and H Ruggs) will be light years better this year.   B Edwards ( Carr has always loved these type of Wr)  , and Ruggs much bigger this year , and will be utilized more as he was at Alabama .( shorter routes, slants, than just being deep threat).

The defense has to be better than last years unit- bar not that high.   Gus Bradley a way better Dc than Paul Gunther ( scheme was too complex ).   De Yannick Ngakoue will be nice addition to go with Condor Max Crosby ( played with one hand last year most of the year - bounces back big time) .  Bradley upgraded the secondary big time ( has a lot of options)  , and the defense line depth( going to play two d lines units all game) .    ALL Gus has to do is have average defense , and with there offense they win a lot of games .

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Admittedly poorly worded...

He is intense ..and I love the choice for him at HC ... so far I like what I see a lot ..but .. His sideline demeanor has been compared to Pete Carroll ... and if you remember Pete's early days with the Jets ... when the team did not win ... it wore thin.

You mean that ONE season he coached the Jets? It didn't have a chance to wear thin, ownership jumped the gun and fired one of the best young coaches we've ever hired....to that point.

Sent from the NY Jets Training Camp Suicide Watch desk.

• Sympathy 1

The Raiders offense out played the Chiefs offense both times they played last year.  ( defense was brutal as they should won both games)  The Raiders offense this year  will be light years better than last years unit.   Fully healthy Te Foster Moreau gives the Raiders one of the top Te duo.  ( D Waller)     The offense line will be way better this year than last year unit,(fit the blocking scheme to a T( T Cable - been one of the best ol coaches around) and last year unit played only five snaps together. ).  Rb  Kenyan Drake brings a different element to the offense , as nice complement to Josh Jacobs game.    Fb Alec Ingold is one of the best Fb in the game already.  WR John Brown is way faster , and better all round Wr than Nelson Agholor  .   Can be used in H Ruggs role .   Both last year rookies ( B Edwards , and H Ruggs) will be light years better this year.   B Edwards ( Carr has always loved these type of Wr)  , and Ruggs much bigger this year , and will be utilized more as he was at Alabama .( shorter routes, slants, than just being deep threat).

The defense has to be better than last years unit- bar not that high.   Gus Bradley a way better Dc than Paul Gunther ( scheme was too complex ).   De Yannick Ngakoue will be nice addition to go with Condor Max Crosby ( played with one hand last year most of the year - bounces back big time) .  Bradley upgraded the secondary big time ( has a lot of options)  , and the defense line depth( going to play two d lines units all game) .    ALL Gus has to do is have average defense , and with there offense they win a lot of games .
Your right, their defense sucked last year and let them down more often than not.

Your wrong Ruggs is a bust.

Prediction- Raideraholic decides to never come back to a Jets forum and instead prowls the message boards for the team of his namesake.

Sent from the NY Jets Training Camp Suicide Watch desk.