“The Boys” Mafia Sign-up Thread

16 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

What kind of freak shops while wearing flip flops?

damn... Im in flips like everyday that I don't have to wear a shoe... I even wear some into the office most of the time lol

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

fair enough.. did you find that Plata?

not yet. problem is when we go to buy a new bottle and Plata isn't there we fall back to the 1800. So the search doesn't happen often. Next time I go by a bigger liquor store I'll be looking though. Or when we run out of this bottle I'm going to a bigger store in search.

32 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

my wife and I started watching this series. I'm not into super hero sh*t AT ALL but this serious is funny AF - f'd up funny, which is my favorite type of humor.

Yeah, this is like a super hero show for people who hate super heroes.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Greenseed4 said:

I should probably share that I am getting married on Wednesday, and then traveling to Las Vegas Friday-Sunday so we can have sex. 
I'm not saying I won't be available during those times, just that there will be periods of time (typically 3-5 minutes) that I'll be pre-occupied.... so let's not all get our panties in a bunch if I don't respond to your baseless accusations in a timely fashion.  

kthx  

@Jetsfan80

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I should probably share that I am getting married on Wednesday, and then traveling to Las Vegas Friday-Sunday so we can have sex. 
I'm not saying I won't be available during those times, just that there will be periods of time (typically 3-5 minutes) that I'll be pre-occupied.... so let's not all get our panties in a bunch if I don't respond to your baseless accusations in a timely fashion.  

kthx  

Congrats!  Spread that greenseed and maybe make some baby pickles (cucumbers?)!

• Haha 2