“The Boys” Mafia Sign-up Thread

10 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I should probably share that I am getting married on Wednesday, and then traveling to Las Vegas Friday-Sunday so we can have sex. 
I'm not saying I won't be available during those times, just that there will be periods of time (typically 3-5 minutes) that I'll be pre-occupied.... so let's not all get our panties in a bunch if I don't respond to your baseless accusations in a timely fashion.  

kthx  

Put a bet on hard 10 for me. Have fun.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I should probably share that I am getting married on Wednesday, and then traveling to Las Vegas Friday-Sunday so we can have sex. 
I'm not saying I won't be available during those times, just that there will be periods of time (typically 3-5 minutes) that I'll be pre-occupied.... so let's not all get our panties in a bunch if I don't respond to your baseless accusations in a timely fashion.  

kthx  

Congrats holmes

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

kthx  

Congrats, dude!

And, remember, JetNation can be there for you. Just think of @CTM if you need to slow things down, and think of @JiFapono if you need to speed things up.

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1