Bart Scott All Fired Up About All Gas - No Brake New York Jets!!!!!!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Why do I always get suspended and banned but yet this guy is literally allowed to troll and derail every single thread? Without getting any warnings either? 

I'm starting to think he's the JetsInsider version of PatsFanTX who was encouraged to troll our fan base in order to "boost traffic" which I hope isn't true (just believing my own thoughts here) 

But yeah he literally tries to ruin every thread he enters.

No talk of about our RB depth. No talk about Bart Scott raving about C.J. Mosley. No talk about anything other than more trolling with childish thread replies. 

It's gotten old. It's not funny anymore. And even if I put him on ignore it'll change nothing here on JN for the rest of us. 

At least I try and improve as a poster by not creating any more thread's and keeping my posts under 10,000 words but yet this guy? He doesn't even try to improve. 

His contribution to any Jets related haberdashery threads gives him well earned leeway. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

50 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Why do I always get suspended and banned but yet this guy is literally allowed to troll and derail every single thread? Without getting any warnings either? 

I'm starting to think he's the JetsInsider version of PatsFanTX who was encouraged to troll our fan base in order to "boost traffic" which I hope isn't true (just believing my own thoughts here) 

No talk of about our RB depth. No talk about Bart Scott raving about C.J. Mosley. No talk about anything other than more trolling with childish thread replies. 

It's gotten old. It's not funny anymore. And even if I put him on ignore it'll change nothing here on JN for the rest of us. 

At least I try and improve as a poster by not creating any more thread's and keeping my posts under 10,000 words but yet this guy? He doesn't even try to improve. 

I completely agree.  The dude is a complete thread killer.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Because he's not trolling.

You may not agree with my takes but they are honest.

Put me on ignore if I bother you so much.  Come at me again with these accusations and I'll response ban you for a month.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

And if they don't win 8 games, then what?  Ridiculous.  

If they don't win 8 games then we've got big problems.  We won 7 games in 2019 with:

1.  A weaker roster than this

2.  Devastating injuries

3.  A harder schedule than this

4.  A third string quarterback playing for a month

5.  The worst HC and DC in team history

I appreciate Bart's hype pieces in the same way I detested Manish's hit pieces.  But that's all talk.  That's all optics.  We deserve WINS.  That's what says we have a GM, HC, DC, and OC taking us in the right direction.  WINS.  Don't give me this "5 wins is progress" BS.  Unacceptable.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You have never "improved" as a poster.  You still fill up threads with ceaseless prattle.

• Upvote 2

I loved what he said about Mosely - that he knows the man through his Ravens days, and expects him to be a force. That will help this young D/team a lot. On offense, we don't have many older veterans, but perhaps Coleman, Crowder and the WR from Tenn (Davis?) can help the guys on offense get their ducks in a row.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, SAR I said:

If they don't win 8 games then we've got big problems.  We won 7 games in 2019 with:

2.  Devastating injuries

I appreciate Bart's hype pieces in the same way I detested Manish's hit pieces.  But that's all talk.  That's all optics.  We deserve WINS.  That's what says we have a GM, HC, DC, and OC taking us in the right direction.  WINS.  Don't give me this "5 wins is progress" BS.  Unacceptable.

SAR I

Adam Gase had 9 wins over the last 2 seasons, so your bar of at least 8 wins this season is hot garbage. The bar for Saleh/Douglas is more than 9 wins over the next 2 years. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

Adam Gase had 9 wins over the last 2 seasons, so your bar of at least 8 wins this season is hot garbage. The bar for Saleh/Douglas is more than 9 wins over the next 2 years. 

winnable.jpg

Only 5 wins?  What?  There are 10 winnable games on the schedule!  Look at it!  A neutral-field game, and a 9th home game, and two home games against Florida teams after Christmas, and only 3 elite opposing quarterbacks, and Bucs and Bills teams that will likely rest their starters in Weeks 17 and 18!  This is the easiest schedule we've seen in the last 30 years.

Stop making excuses because Robert is cute and fiery.  I love the guy too, believe me, he's what we need.  WINS.  We are owed WINS.  Bart and his hype pieces and the Jets and their Douglas hype pieces don't keep me warm in November.  WINS do.  If the worst HC in the history of the NYJ could get 7 wins with Maccagnan's injured train wreck of a roster, Saleh should get 8 wins easy.  We should be talking about wildcards.  Because its all set up for it.

SAR I

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, SAR I said:

2.  Devastating injuries

SAR I

Points three and five on your list are the total opposite of what you espoused last year. 
7-9 season of 2019 we lost to not one but two winless teams. It was the easiest schedule in the league. 
As for Gase being the worst head coach in Jets history....... well we all know what was written by you unless that was all BS to start conversation and you were taking the opposite side just for kicks or you’re being sarcastic with point five now. Either way not getting to 8 wins does not mean “ deep trouble “

Also I do believe if the draft class of the past two years does improve with a couple of breaks ten wins is certainly in reach but not devastating if not achieved 

5 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Points three and five on your list are the total opposite of what you espoused last year. 
As for Gase being the worst head coach in Jets history....... well we all know what was written by you

I was wrong about Gase.  It happens.  Swing big with predictions you're going to look bad if they're wrong.

Read my post two posts earlier.  Look a the schedule.  Look at it.

SAR I

Just now, Defense Wins Championships said:

This is your whole life purpose on JN isn't it to antagonize us enough to the point of getting us banned huh?

I was just banned for 1 month but I still read my favorite Jets site almost every day and while I was reading one of our threads I noticed you literally belittling some of my favorite and most passionate Jets posters and calling them out as fake fans all because they couldn't afford or didn't have season tickets so what did you do? You laughed at them. You mocked them. You belittled them. And I wanted to jump through my cell phone and tell you to JESUS CHRIST STFU ALREADY AND TO GO FK YOURSELF at the same time. But I couldn't. Because I was banned. 

Put you on ignore if you bother me so much? Why not stop being a hypocrite and take your own online advice? If non-season ticket holders bother you so much then why do you go out of your way to mock them, embarrass them and belittle them rather than just taking your own advice shutting the FK up and placing them on IGNORE?

No. I won't "ignore you". I'll fight you like a man. One and one. 

And be careful what you wish for. About the whole ignore thing.

Because I could copy and paste a message that reads like this...

"HEY. IGNORE SAR THIS YEAR. DON'T RESPOND TO ANY OF HIS ADAM GASE AND JOE DOUGLAS POSTS. AND LET'S LAUGH AT HIM WHILE WE HAVE HIM ON IGNORE AND LETS GIVE HIM 0.00% FAN REACTION/ATTENTION"

And copy and paste and send to every poster in private PM messages and teach YOU the definition of ignore.

Because I'm not a follower I'm a natural born leader and you would be easy for me to really my JD troops against. So be careful how you talk to me and/or how you threaten me.

And I don't care if you end up getting me suspended or banned from here. Because at the end of the night I'll sleep well knowing that it's because of you on why I'm no longer welcomed. 

PS: I went to USF and studied psychology and did very well. I can read through the lines in regards to someone's style and/or patten of writing. Me? I'm an over jealous homer. You? You're an antagonizier who goes out of your way to antagonize an entire community of Jets fans in order for them to "read and react" while walking right into a banning.

You need an example?

Should I quote and post the thread of our Jets getting our first win vs the Rams while you literally pranced around here, celebrated 1-13 like a loser and mushed Adam Gase's face into everyone's face who was frustrated and distraught immediately after losing out on our dreams of the #1 overall pick? Remember. I know psychology. And I know what you were doing. You were kicking Jets fans while we were down. And you took enjoyment just knowing that you could celebrate @ others expense. 

But yeah. I won't ignore you. But I might go on a mission to make sure you become ignored. Because I know your whole life mission on JN is to frustrate longtime suffering fans like me until you finally report and get us banned. 

Piss off and take your PSL season tickets and shove them where the moon doesn't shine while you're at it too.

DWC I.

At this point just PM him if you’re this upset because you’re derailing the thread just as much as you’re saying he is

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Actually hes entertaining to some but more importantly hes never rude, inappropriate or disrespectful to anyone even when being bashed.

I know sar1

I worked with sar1

you sir, are no sar1

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

This is your whole life purpose on JN isn't it to antagonize us enough to the point of getting us banned huh?

I was just banned for 1 month but I still read my favorite Jets site almost every day and while I was reading one of our threads I noticed you literally belittling some of my favorite and most passionate Jets posters and calling them out as fake fans all because they couldn't afford or didn't have season tickets so what did you do? You laughed at them. You mocked them. You belittled them. And I wanted to jump through my cell phone and tell you to JESUS CHRIST STFU ALREADY AND TO GO FK YOURSELF at the same time. But I couldn't. Because I was banned. 

Put you on ignore if you bother me so much? Why not stop being a hypocrite and take your own online advice? If non-season ticket holders bother you so much then why do you go out of your way to mock them, embarrass them and belittle them rather than just taking your own advice shutting the FK up and placing them on IGNORE?

No. I won't "ignore you". I'll fight you like a man. One and one. 

And be careful what you wish for. About the whole ignore thing.

Because I could copy and paste a message that reads like this...

"HEY. IGNORE SAR THIS YEAR. DON'T RESPOND TO ANY OF HIS ADAM GASE AND JOE DOUGLAS POSTS. AND LET'S LAUGH AT HIM WHILE WE HAVE HIM ON IGNORE AND LETS GIVE HIM 0.00% FAN REACTION/ATTENTION"

And copy and paste and send to every poster in private PM messages and teach YOU the definition of ignore.

Because I'm not a follower I'm a natural born leader and you would be easy for me to really my JD troops against. So be careful how you talk to me and/or how you threaten me.

And I don't care if you end up getting me suspended or banned from here. Because at the end of the night I'll sleep well knowing that it's because of you on why I'm no longer welcomed. 

PS: I went to USF and studied psychology and did very well. I can read through the lines in regards to someone's style and/or patten of writing. Me? I'm an over jealous homer. You? You're an antagonizier who goes out of your way to antagonize an entire community of Jets fans in order for them to "read and react" while walking right into a banning.

You need an example?

Should I quote and post the thread of our Jets getting our first win vs the Rams while you literally pranced around here, celebrated 1-13 like a loser and mushed Adam Gase's face into everyone's face who was frustrated and distraught immediately after losing out on our dreams of the #1 overall pick? Remember. I know psychology. And I know what you were doing. You were kicking Jets fans while we were down. And you took enjoyment just knowing that you could celebrate @ others expense. 

But yeah. I won't ignore you. But I might go on a mission to make sure you become ignored. Because I know your whole life mission on JN is to frustrate longtime suffering fans like me until you finally report and get us banned. 

Piss off and take your PSL season tickets and shove them where the moon doesn't shine while you're at it too.

DWC I.

Listen, you may find this hard to believe but I don't read your comments at all, I barely know who you are, and I don't know why you are coming at me like this but I know a personal attack when I see one and I am reporting you right now.

SAR I

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

winnable.jpg

Only 5 wins?  What?  There are 10 winnable games on the schedule!  Look at it!  A neutral-field game, and a 9th home game, and two home games against Florida teams after Christmas, and only 3 elite opposing quarterbacks, and Bucs and Bills teams that will likely rest their starters in Weeks 17 and 18!  This is the easiest schedule we've seen in the last 30 years.

Stop making excuses because Robert is cute and fiery.  I love the guy too, believe me, he's what we need.  WINS.  We are owed WINS.  Bart and his hype pieces and the Jets and their Douglas hype pieces don't keep me warm in November.  WINS do.  If the worst HC in the history of the NYJ could get 7 wins with Maccagnan's injured train wreck of a roster, Saleh should get 8 wins easy.  We should be talking about wildcards.  Because its all set up for it.

SAR I

For what it’s worth I don’t disagree with you that 8 wins is accomplishable and well within reach and it’s really not a lot for fans to ask of the team, it’s just your incessant posts about 8 wins is becoming such a dry shtick.

It’s as if we were get to top 15 in both offense and defense but finish with 7 wins instead of 8, you’d write off the growth of the team and the potential going forward because of a 1 win difference? I won’t such much else about it, I just think you’re capable of coming up with a better shtick to repeat to us over and over again.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I was wrong about Gase.  It happens.  Swing big with predictions you're going to look bad if they're wrong.

Read my post two posts earlier.  Look a the schedule.  Look at it.

SAR I

Look at the bottom of my post look at it as I agreed that ten wins is attainable but won’t be devastating if not achieved Now two wins THATS DEVASTATING 

• Upvote 1