Jump to content

Bart Scott All Fired Up About All Gas - No Brake New York Jets!!!!!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

For what it’s worth I don’t disagree with you that 8 wins is accomplishable and well within reach and it’s really not a lot for fans to ask of the team

Cool.  We need more fans to have similar expectations.  There is this underlying Rex Ryan excuse machine already forming and this is not the time for that.  Tom Brady is out of our division, the Patriots and Dolphins are crippled, and the Bills window is closing.  This is the time to step up our expectations.  We've been rebuilding for 5 offseasons, since Suck For Sam.  Doesn't matter that we switched HC's.  This team is ready to start winning now.

8 minutes ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

It’s as if we were get to top 15 in both offense and defense but finish with 7 wins instead of 8, you’d write off the growth of the team and the potential going forward because of a 1 win difference?

No, I would not.

9 minutes ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

I just think you’re capable of coming up with a better shtick to repeat to us over and over again.

Just because you find my takes implausible doesn't mean they are insincere or invalid.  Dismissing my contributions as shtick is hurtful, I don't do it to you, you shouldn't be doing it to me.

SAR I

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bart Scott has two speeds, excited and pissed off. Love this guy.

Take a Peek and LISTEN!!!      

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yup. And he (immediately) threw this thread into left field and with the very first reply to a potentially awesome thread. And I reacted and fell for the bait (which is exactly what he wanted for me to do).

@The CrusherCrusherCrusherCrusherCrusherCrush

Not trying to backseat mod my dude because I'd be an awful JN referee I'd ban everyone I didn't like 🤣 I'm just looking for clarity heading into both training camp and 2021 and asking you to please warn @SAR either publicly or in private to never troll and/or derail another NYJ fans thread with off topic childish and antagonist ways because if he puts us through another 2021 as he did 2020 it's going to become another miserable season of Jets posting for many of us. Last year it was support Gase. This year it's becoming attack Joe Douglas. 

Please and thnx you if so man in other words stay on topic and if not STFU & GTFO (SAR).

 

You might want to remind yourself to stay in your lane. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

 

Just because you find my takes implausible doesn't mean they are insincere or invalid.  Dismissing my contributions as shtick is hurtful, I don't do it to you, you shouldn't be doing it to me.

SAR I

Contrarian positions are good for conversations. If everyone agrees no need for the board 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Thank you. Appreciate you. 

Welcome man guess I was just pissed off from reading the thread where he was belittling Jets fans for not having season tickets and treating them as fake fans and since I was suspended it frustrated me not being able to respond because it was disgusting the ways he belittled some of my favorite posters and so when I seen him reply to this thread like a bull I seen red. 

This will be my last post ever in regards to SAR and I'll permanently ban myself if I ever respond to him again (or you do it for me).

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Welcome man guess I was just pissed off from reading the thread where he was belittling Jets fans for not having season tickets and treating them as fake fans and since I was suspended it frustrated me not being able to respond because it was disgusting the ways he belittled some of my favorite posters and so when I seen him reply to this thread like a bull I seen red. 

This will be my last post ever in regards to SAR and I'll permanently ban myself if I ever respond to him again (or you do it for me).

He belittled me for asking for free extra not being used training camp passes from season ticket holders. 

I just take it from the source most times and in his case you have to. 

joewilly12 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Welcome man guess I was just pissed off from reading the thread where he was belittling Jets fans for not having season tickets and treating them as fake fans and since I was suspended it frustrated me not being able to respond because it was disgusting the ways he belittled some of my favorite posters and so when I seen him reply to this thread like a bull I seen red. 

This will be my last post ever in regards to SAR and I'll permanently ban myself if I ever respond to him again (or you do it for me).

Rather have you just keep posting and not worrying about anything but enjoying what will be a very interesting season. You will have a ton of things to become passionate and go nuts about creating graphic novel type post. Training camp is just around the corner. 

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Rather have you just keep posting and not worrying about anything but enjoying what will be a very interesting season. You will have a ton of things to become passionate and go nuts about creating graphic novel type post. Training camp is just around the corner. 

Yeah man I can't wait for Training Camp. 

This is the part of the season where it's boring. Nothing to talk about that's already been talked about. 

So this is where I'll apologize to him and erase all my quotes of him because I was wrong. I shouldn't have jumped down his throat. He's been a Jets fan on JI since before I was. And I guess we're all different and maybe he's just tired of losing too and just happens to vent differently so ago am I to judge or correct him my name is Philip but I'm no Dr.Phil who I sometimes want to question him on what he does wrong in life. JN would be a boring place if was full of nothing but hundreds of DWCs. So I apologize to everyone including @SAR I

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yeah man I can't wait for Training Camp. 

This is the part of the season where it's boring. Nothing to talk about that's already been talked about. 

So this is where I'll apologize to him and erase all my quotes of him because I was wrong. I shouldn't have jumped down his throat. He's been a Jets fan on JI since before I was. And I guess we're all different and maybe he's just tired of losing too and just happens to vent differently so ago am I to judge or correct him my name is Philip but I'm no Dr.Phil who I sometimes want to question him on what he does wrong in life. JN would be a boring place if was full of nothing but hundreds of DWCs. So I apologize to everyone including @SAR I

Appreciate that dude. We literally have something to look forward to this season rather last years NY Jets version of the Walking dead. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

“Not running from fights, just running from Rashad Mendenhall…”

Dam you hold a grudge and I thought elephants never forgot ad Apes to the list.. B)

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SAR I said:

If they don't win 8 games then we've got big problems.  We won 7 games in 2019 with:

1.  A weaker roster than this

2.  Devastating injuries

3.  A harder schedule than this

4.  A third string quarterback playing for a month

5.  The worst HC and DC in team history

I appreciate Bart's hype pieces in the same way I detested Manish's hit pieces.  But that's all talk.  That's all optics.  We deserve WINS.  That's what says we have a GM, HC, DC, and OC taking us in the right direction.  WINS.  Don't give me this "5 wins is progress" BS.  Unacceptable.

SAR I

 

Oh pipe down. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I disagree with SARs mentality that fans should go into next season with. Gase was a retread coach who should have been getting better. He seemed to get worse. Darnold should have been getting better; he was objectively worse.

Next year we have rookies all around so even if we lose more than eight games, we have to hope they are building a foundation to greatness even if it’s a little more painful than a more experienced head coach.

if we do win more, great, if we don’t we know we are in for another three years. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SAR I said:

If they don't win 8 games then we've got big problems.  We won 7 games in 2019 with:

1.  A weaker roster than this

2.  Devastating injuries

3.  A harder schedule than this

4.  A third string quarterback playing for a month

5.  The worst HC and DC in team history

I appreciate Bart's hype pieces in the same way I detested Manish's hit pieces.  But that's all talk.  That's all optics.  We deserve WINS.  That's what says we have a GM, HC, DC, and OC taking us in the right direction.  WINS.  Don't give me this "5 wins is progress" BS.  Unacceptable.

SAR I

 

Seriously?  This is a ridiculous post.  First, what does 2019 have to do with 2021?  Nothing.  The 2021 Jets should be judged against 2020 and whether this COMPLETE rebuild is progressing.  And with a new - first time HC and a new coaching staff and a rookie QB and a very young team,  and a GM who just went thru his 2nd offseason, there is no way in the world the Jets are firing Saleh after only one season and they are not tearing it down again in 2022.

So - you didn't answer my question.  If the Jets don't win 8 games, but win - "horrors" - only 4-5, are you advocating cleaning house again?  Fire JD and Saleh and the coaching staff and start over again?  And then if the Jets don't win 8 in 2022, you rinse and repeat?  That is not the way to build a winning team or culture.

Sorry you are butt hurt about your boy Gase getting run out of town, but artificial mandates make no sense.  If Saleh was a bad hire and JD is not the answer at GM, we will know in 2-3 years, not next season.  So stop with these ridiculous proclamations because we all know the current CS and GM are getting multiple years to build a team.  

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jetworks said:

Yea, I have photographic evidence, but it was shopped in a not so safe for JN fashion, so I won't post. 

I believe I remember said photographic evidence. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

 

Take a Peek and LISTEN!!! :) 

 

 

Love this video. Of the several positions on this football team consisting of unknowns and potential (i.e. CB), I feel best about the RBs. We see unknowns blow up at this position every single year (see the Jags or Chiefs last year). 

If our oline can gel quickly and perform even slightly above average more often than not, i absolutely see this offense being top half of the league in rushing. Maybe I'm being a Homer but I think even that prediction is a bit conservative. 

Never being one to overlook a chance to say F*CK GASE - Imagine if we had a competent coach last year who had used a combination of Johnson and Adams as our main RB last season. We could have potentially already developed a good RB and could be going into this year with an already established RB1!

F*CK ADAM GASE!!!!! 

I can't say f*ck Frank Gore because I have tremendous respect for what the man had accomplished and it's not his fault that the coach ran him like a 25 year old work horse back. He just did his best when his number was called... Every single freaking down 🤬 I still can't get over the fact that during the 1 game Gore gets knocked out of, we just so happen to have our ONLY 100 yard rusher for the entire season!!🤬

I know Gase didn't give a sh*t about developing players for the future and only cared about salvaging his name and getting some wins (Another reason he should have been fired in-season. His goals were not at all aligned with the best interest of the teams future). But once Gore went down and Johnson ran for 100+, at that point you couldn't even attempt to make the argument that 50 year old Gore gives them the best chance to win. 

F*ck Adam Gase

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Edit: @SAR II apologize.

Ah, I miss good old Tx. That was a classy troll lol. I believe his sidekick FF2 is over on Ragu's 'all the cool kids curse' forum. 

I've come to love JN much more than the old JI but man, one thing that place absolutely did have was a higher class of trolls. The guys we have here that make up new usernames for trolling are really f'in lame. A real troll doesn't have to have 'troll' in his user name lol. I'll take JN any day of the week, but the old JI had a few absolutely epic threads. Everyone and awhile ill read through some of the classics and lmao

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

“Not running from fights, just running from Rashad Mendenhall…”

Will I find you under a table with Jamal Adams?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MichaelScott said:

Ah, I miss good old Tx. That was a classy troll lol. I believe his sidekick FF2 is over on Ragu's 'all the cool kids curse' forum. 

I've come to love JN much more than the old JI but man, one thing that place absolutely did have was a higher class of trolls. The guys we have here that make up new usernames for trolling are really f'in lame. A real troll doesn't have to have 'troll' in his user name lol. I'll take JN any day of the week, but the old JI had a few absolutely epic threads. Everyone and awhile ill read through some of the classics and lmao

PatsFanTx was actually SOOTH and Sooth was really PatsFanTx. He trolled his own fan base & other Jet forums for 10+ years. 

I once got banned from there. Perma banned too.

Because I joined their stupid VIP private forums. It was a money grab. Absolute horse crap. It was a group a handful of people who were gossiping about other posters who were on the real forum. So I created a thread immediately after joining VIP and demanded a refund and my money back. They wouldn't do it.

So I started to accuse Sooth as being PatsFanTX in order to troll our fan base for TRAFFIC. BANNED. 

And I know 100% Sooth was the person behind PatsFanTx. Because immediately after JI closed down? PatsFanTx has never been seen again. Not @ TGG. Not here @ JN. Not even @ Jets Fans United (that place is a ghost town and it STINKS in there).

and why? Because he died when JI died and Sooth was TX the entire time. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

PatsFanTx was actually SOOTH and Sooth was really PatsFanTx. He trolled his own fan base & other Jet forums for 10+ years. 

I once got banned from there. Perma banned too.

Because I joined their stupid VIP private forums. It was a money grab. Absolute horse crap. It was a group a handful of people who were gossiping about other posters who were on the real forum. So I created a thread immediately after joining VIP and demanded a refund and my money back. They wouldn't do it.

So I started to accuse Sooth as being PatsFanTX in order to troll our fan base for TRAFFIC. BANNED. 

And I know 100% Sooth was the person behind PatsFanTx. Because immediately after JI closed down? PatsFanTx has never been seen again. Not @ TGG. Not here @ JN. Not even @ Jets Fans United (that place is a ghost town and it STINKS in there).

and why? Because he died when JI died and Sooth was TX the entire time. 

Lmfao Sooth is the Maniesh Mehta of Jets forums 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Lmfao Sooth is the Maniesh Mehta of Jets forums 

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/members/patsfantx.2353/

That's his Patriots account.

Joined in 2004. Last seen 2017. 1 post 

SOOTH knew what he was doing. 

Kind of weird how he trolled Jet forums for damn near 15 years but the moment JI died TX died along with it. 

And admit it. A troll will troll until he can no longer troll and just because JI shut down doesn't mean someone with 500k posts would stop trolling other forums.

If you're reading SOOTH? Go fk yourself for trolling the same fan base who in return paid you $ for your stupid VIP.

SOOTH created VIP to force people to pay $ in order to avoid and escape Pats Fan Tx (him). 

He was a con artist.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Barts personality surpassed his play on the field. And the "Cant Wait" quote is stuff of legend.

I'm glad hes still around.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk





Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2021 at 3:44 PM, SAR I said:

If they don't win 8 games then we've got big problems.  We won 7 games in 2019 with:

1.  A weaker roster than this

2.  Devastating injuries

3.  A harder schedule than this

4.  A third string quarterback playing for a month

5.  The worst HC and DC in team history

I appreciate Bart's hype pieces in the same way I detested Manish's hit pieces.  But that's all talk.  That's all optics.  We deserve WINS.  That's what says we have a GM, HC, DC, and OC taking us in the right direction.  WINS.  Don't give me this "5 wins is progress" BS.  Unacceptable.

SAR I

 

This roster until proven different is a 2 win team with a rookie QB.

Stop with the annoying 8 game mandate.  That you are so sure will be negrepped to death that every time you post it you upvote your own post, which is comical

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Will I find you under a table with Jamal Adams?

This doesn’t make sense. Take another swing. Wait for your pitch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Wit said:

I disagree with SARs mentality that fans should go into next season with. Gase was a retread coach who should have been getting better. He seemed to get worse. Darnold should have been getting better; he was objectively worse.

Next year we have rookies all around so even if we lose more than eight games, we have to hope they are building a foundation to greatness even if it’s a little more painful than a more experienced head coach.

if we do win more, great, if we don’t we know we are in for another three years. 

Hold on!! Hold on!! You meant to write “retarded” I suppose?!?

 

12E4ACDD-865E-4780-955E-AEBDAD4B0007.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Wit said:

I disagree with SARs mentality that fans should go into next season with. Gase was a retread coach who should have been getting better. He seemed to get worse. Darnold should have been getting better; he was objectively worse.

Next year we have rookies all around so even if we lose more than eight games, we have to hope they are building a foundation to greatness even if it’s a little more painful than a more experienced head coach.

The 2021 roster is better than 2019.  The 2021 schedule is easier than 2019.  The 2021 Jets can't possibly be as injured as 2019.

So the record should be better than 2019.  That means 8 wins.

SAR I

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Seriously?  This is a ridiculous post.  First, what does 2019 have to do with 2021?  Nothing.

It has everything to do with 2019.  We had 7 wins in 2019.  And then the GM had a medicore draft, traded away our Pro Bowl Safety, and gifted the Giants a Pro Bowl DL'man and we dropped down to 2 wins.

The entire coaching staff was the same between 2019 and 2020.  They were the constants.  The variable was Joe Douglas.  His reshaping of the roster in 2020 was an abject failure.  His 2021 free agents look okay and his draft is being hyped to the heavens and the HC is catch-phrase-cuddly.  That's cool.  I'm onboard.  Go Jets.  Joe Douglas is The Man! 

So I don't want to hear how we had less than 8 wins.  That's the expectation.  Don't give me SOJF excuses.

SAR I

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It has everything to do with 2019.  We had 7 wins in 2019.  And then the GM had a medicore draft, traded away our Pro Bowl Safety, and gifted the Giants a Pro Bowl DL'man and we dropped down to 2 wins.

The entire coaching staff was the same between 2019 and 2020.  They were the constants.  The variable was Joe Douglas.  His reshaping of the roster in 2020 was an abject failure.  His 2021 free agents look okay and his draft is being hyped to the heavens and the HC is catch-phrase-cuddly.  That's cool.  I'm onboard.  Go Jets.  Joe Douglas is The Man! 

So I don't want to hear how we had less than 8 wins.  That's the expectation.  Don't give me SOJF excuses.

SAR I

So answer the question!  You keep saying 8 wins 8 wins.  What happens if the Jets have less than 8 wins?   What is the result of a season with less than 8 wins?  

Fire JD?  Fire Saleh?  Or is it just that SAR will be upset and will throw himself on the floor and kick and scream and cry and pine for the good old days of Adam Gase?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...