The Wilson Weekend (plane charter by Zach's Uncle)

This is freaking awesome. 

First Zach @ our Knicks and Islanders Playoffs games. 

Now BYU's rabid fan base coming to support their kid QB while giving him even more of a HOMETOWN advantage here in JetLife. 

I love it. 

I hope his uncle takes these rabid BYU fans to road games and into enemy territory too. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah no kidding. I must know though. @SAR I “ How does this makes you feel?”

I love it!  I may fly to SLC just to fly to CLT and then back to SLC with Zach's friends and family.  I'm TrueBlue Basic so they'll be sure to take care of me.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I love it!  I may fly to SLC just to fly to CLT and then back to SLC with Zach's friends and family.  I'm TrueBlue Basic so they'll be sure to take care of me.

SAR I

Your kind of people! No drinking, rarely  ever fart,  excuse themselves if they burp and if they jam music it’s REO Soeedwagon! 

• Haha 3

Zach Wilson, A Hometown Hero

Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime weekend event to celebrate your favorite quarterback!

Ever since he first stepped on the field, Zach Wilson has been a star-player. He has impressed fans from his days at Corner Canyon HS (Utah) to BYU where he earned the starting position in his first year. In his Junior season, Wilson led the cougars to victory finishing the year with a record of 11-1 (W-L) and an overall team ranking of 11.

It was no surprise then, that he would continue on to fulfill his dream of playing in the NFL after being drafted by the New York Jets—he being the No. 2 NFL Draft pick.

Hometown fans—and all those interested—we want to help you join Zach on this new chapter of his career. Smash the button below to reserve your seat on a chartered, round-trip flight so that you can see both the BYU and Jets games LIVE.

https://thewilsonweekend.com/

On 7/9/2021 at 1:26 PM, TeddEY said:

If you're a BYU fan, this is pretty cool.

They have no local pro team either so a few of them might just jump on our misery train.

I wonder what team falls into their tv region?  San Francisco, Denver, Phoenix, or now Vegas?