"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

19 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Will be driving to Vegas here in a little bit, and the new wifey hates it when I’m intently reading pages of small text on my phone while driving. 

Nyn’s L2 vote on Nolder was pingy to me, but I’d have to reread.  Maybe she just scares the sh*t out of me with her cool scum play that even minor pings get magnified into huge red flags with her. 

love you too

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Beaver and Drums are my favorites for lynch D1. Look at my posts. I’ve been pretty cut and dry. 

Barry accusing me of nudging pings a little, but he seems more like town trying to prove he’s not an imbecile.

I’d go Beaver over drums even though my sweet @JiFapono loves a thumping base. 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Those aren’t nudges, dummy.

You're terrible at this.

btw, just to clue Barry in since it took me like a year or two to realize this...  Ape does this so if he HAPPENS to be right later he can point at it later and say he knew all along. If he's wrong it's non committal enough that no one really notices or faults him for it  LOL

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

@jvill 51 Unless I missed it, I didn't see in your op a clarification about this.. what happens if majority isn't reached by DL?

when I typed this it looked smaller.... so I figured I accidently hit the magnifying glass so I zoomed in.

Now this still looks small and all the other posts are huge.

wtf? lol

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

@Jetsfan80 cat caught your tongue? you seem very quiet for you

It's strategic.  The more I post the more likely I end up a D1/D2 lynch. 

I've posted a few thoughts/questions so far.  I'm sticking with kdels for his bumbling earlier, and he hasn't really defended except to shrug and make a few jokes.  Not good enough to move my vote.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I've posted a few thoughts/questions so far.  I'm sticking with kdels for his bumbling earlier, and he hasn't really defended except to shrug and make a few jokes.  Not good enough to move my vote.

I recall kdles post so fair enough.

Thoughts on Beaver?

12 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT

kdels (5) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Spoot, Beaver

Beaver (3) - Stark, Ape, Barry

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Drums (1) - kdels

Barry (1) - Nyn

JiF (1) - Nolder

Arsis (1) - JiF

Not voting (1) - Drums

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

***DEADLINE: Friday at 4:00 PM EST***

12 hours ago, Nolder said:

Ok I'm satisfied.

unvote

12 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

nudge

nudge

nudge

unvote

vote ape

unofficial VOTE COUNT

kdels (5) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Spoot, Beaver

Beaver (2) - Stark, Ape

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Drums (1) - kdels

Barry (1) - Nyn

Arsis (1) - JiF

Ape (1) - Barry

Not voting (2) - Drums, Nolder

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How would you prefer I defend myself? I could lie and make a fake case against Drums.

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

How would you prefer I defend myself? I could lie and make a fake case against Drums.

Maybe case someone? I am worried you are trying to hit your meta by voting me except you don goofed with the timing

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Maybe case someone? I am worried you are trying to hit your meta by voting me except you don goofed with the timing

What’s my meta? I did make a post to see if I could get into the game, it went a little south but it’s better than the nothing. 

I’m gonna be honest and say that I have very little on this day 1. The only things that are popping out are Jif’s silence and 80’s aggression. 

I mean you're seriously standing there asking for credit for your spaz voting early on, sitting pretty on no vote on the brink of DL while lecturing someone else that he's not casing anyone?

Cause I'm mostly thinking LOL here

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Beaver and Drums are my favorites for lynch D1. Look at my posts. I’ve been pretty cut and dry. 

Barry accusing me of nudging pings a little, but he seems more like town trying to prove he’s not an imbecile.

What do you think about Crusher and Jif so far?

They both seem kind of off to me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

What do you think about Crusher and Jif so far?

They both seem kind of off to me.

No thoughts. Crusher agreeing with my running comments on Drums would strike me as coaxing from some folks, but not crusher. 

jif just likes to do dumb stuff when he needs attention. I’m not concerned.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

btw, just to clue Barry in since it took me like a year or two to realize this...  Ape does this so if he HAPPENS to be right later he can point at it later and say he knew all along. If he's wrong it's non committal enough that no one really notices or faults him for it  LOL

Haha, not really why I do it - typing it helps me remember it - so I’m not retaining mafia thoughts all day long.

hrlps me reestablish context