"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

when I typed this it looked smaller.... so I figured I accidently hit the magnifying glass so I zoomed in.

Now this still looks small and all the other posts are huge.

wtf? lol

It’s because you copy/pasted it from the scum QT

• Haha 3

VOTE COUNT

kdels (5) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Spoot, Beaver

Beaver (2) - Stark, Ape

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Drums (1) - kdels

Barry (1) - Nyn

Arsis (1) - JiF

Ape (1) - Barry

Not voting (2) - Drums, Nolder

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

***DEADLINE: Friday at 4:00 PM EST***

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Will post updated vote count in 20ish minutes but I believe the “unofficial one” Nyn posted on the last page is correct

Well I didn't do a DVM and MVPH degree for nothing lol

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Random

Ok... I'll be around to consolidate then if need be cause I don't like random. At least going with one of the competing trains gives some meat for wagonomics going forward... random does not. 

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

My afternoon could get hairy. Moving back to beaver for now due to approaching DL. Hope to be available for DL but can't be sure.

unvote

vote beaver

can we lynch this please?

• Thumb Down 1

I just did a quick ISO on beaver and kdles.

I don't get what the sus is on beaver. Would love it if someone could explain it to me.

kdles had a bad post voting for drums even though he mentioned that he thinks his behavior is more town oriented. Pretty thick approach but when he got called on it he seemed to refuse to budge which in itself is odd. His reaction to suss on the matter and the votes pilling up have been mostly indifference.

Does kdles enjoy randing scum or does he hate it?

17 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Pour some laxative into the Coffee. It will come out in one go lol

Not a chance.  You dont understand my butt, it's basically a free flowing drain with a very loose cap holding back all the crap.  I can simply think about and get activated.  Sometimes I sit just because and wham!  I nice two tiered tapered gem is sitting at the bottom of the bowl. 

I'm slightly afraid of the future.  Diapers might come early.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I just did a quick ISO on beaver and kdles.

I don't get what the sus is on beaver. Would love it if someone could explain it to me.

kdles had a bad post voting for drums even though he mentioned that he thinks his behavior is more town oriented. Pretty thick approach but when he got called on it he seemed to refuse to budge which in itself is odd. His reaction to suss on the matter and the votes pilling up have been mostly indifference.

Does kdles enjoy randing scum or does he hate it?

iso stark - his explanation is why people are on beaver. it's not great but its something.

not much to go on here. strange game ... a lot of people acting f'n weird.

why are you voting me?

Just now, JiFapono said:

Not a chance.  You dont understand my butt, it's basically a free flowing drain with a very loose cap holding back all the crap.  I can simply think about and get activated.  Sometimes I sit just because and wham!  I nice two tiered tapered gem is sitting at the bottom of the bowl. 

I'm slightly afraid of the future.  Diapers might come early.

It's not too different to how I've been since the sleeve op, honestly. So I get it. But I can't stop drinking coffee.... keeps me from axe murdering people.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

iso stark - his explanation is why people are on beaver. it's not great but its something.

not much to go on here. strange game ... a lot of people acting f'n weird.

why are you voting me?

Cause I think you're scum.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Gotta say this feels a bit like low hanging fruit to me... but I don't want random so if push comes to shove I'll move to kdles most likely. Unless both of them show up and do the talky thing some more.

It definitely is.  It's the most egregious behavior thus far because the timing and flippant nature of his rationale but that said, I kind of dont blame him, I dont have a good read on anything either.  I would have had feign interest in a case to vote someone as well.  If he didnt say anything and just voted, would he even be a lynch candidate?  

Seems too easy but it also could be telling because if he flipped town, I could see opportunistic scum latching to the train.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It's not too different to how I've been since the sleeve op, honestly. So I get it. But I can't stop drinking coffee.... keeps me from axe murdering people.

I'd probably give up booze/beer before I'd give up coffee.  That said, I cant drink it past 10am because if I dont have a heart attack, I wont be able to sleep the night requiring more coffee the next morning, leading to anxiety, sleep deprivation, and hallucinations. 

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

But why? I'm town AF.

You're being weird. It almost feels like you're trying to bait me with the downvoting. Plus you sat on your initial vote on me for a very long time, way after the game kicked into gear, which felt a bit like you were sitting back to see where things were shifting. The only original thought I've seen from your general direction has been the vote on ape. And even then your heart wasn't really in it.

59 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No thoughts. Crusher agreeing with my running comments on Drums would strike me as coaxing from some folks, but not crusher. 

jif just likes to do dumb stuff when he needs attention. I’m not concerned.

Everything I do is perfectly and intentionally calculated. 

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You're being weird. It almost feels like you're trying to bait me with the downvoting. Plus you sat on your initial vote on me for a very long time, way after the game kicked into gear, which felt a bit like you were sitting back to see where things were shifting. The only original thought I've seen from your general direction has been the vote on ape. And even then your heart wasn't really in it.

what would I be baiting you to do? you're already voting me. I'm just being a wiseass w/that. 

VOTE COUNT

kdels (5) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Spoot, Beaver

Beaver (3) - Stark, Ape, Barry

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Drums (1) - kdels

Barry (1) - Nyn

Arsis (1) - JiF

Not voting (2) - Drums, Nolder

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

***DEADLINE: Today at 4:00 PM EST***