"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

How would you prefer I defend myself? I could lie and make a fake case against Drums.

Your vote is still on Drums on your weird, lazy case.  So if you really don't think he's scum a good starting point would be unvoting or moving your vote, perhaps?  Or if you DO think he's scum, make a real case?

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I recall kdles post so fair enough.

Thoughts on Beaver?

I haven't played enough games with him to know what he's all about.  He seemed like an eager beaver earlier and he's barely engaged with Spoot, which is odd (but that's kind of a 2-way street too).  Could be something there, but not enough to move me off kdels yet.

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

What’s my meta? I did make a post to see if I could get into the game, it went a little south but it’s better than the nothing. 

I’m gonna be honest and say that I have very little on this day 1. The only things that are popping out are Jif’s silence and 80’s aggression. 

You call a few questions and a vote on you aggression?

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Not a chance.  You dont understand my butt, it's basically a free flowing drain with a very loose cap holding back all the crap.  I can simply think about and get activated.  Sometimes I sit just because and wham!  I nice two tiered tapered gem is sitting at the bottom of the bowl. 

I'm slightly afraid of the future.  Diapers might come early.

Clearly a consequence of ramming too much stuff up there.  You're like a bird now.  Many (most??) birds have no control of when they sh*t.  It just comes out when it wants to come out.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It really bothers me that both drums and nolder aren't voting.

Especially Nolder after his yammering about JiF not voting. And drums going around telling people they haven't really been scum hunting.

Yes Nolder's behavior has been strange.  His vote and unvote of JiF plus his general demeanor has been off.  Time will tell if that's just a lack of sleep causing it but he's definitely in the neutral pile at best.  He called his shot on me as scum as well but quickly moved off and hasn't come back to me again.

Not sure what to make of Drums.  I've seen him just as spastic as this in other games when he was town, so I tend to overlook him.  But his behavior has been "extra" even for him...

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Your vote is still on Drums on your weird, lazy case.  So if you really don't think he's scum a good starting point would be unvoting or moving your vote, perhaps?  Or if you DO think he's scum, make a real case?

I don’t. I said I don’t. I just don’t have a place to put it now and it’s not like there’s movement on Drums. But you’re definitely not being aggressive… 

unvote

Just now, kdels62 said:

I don’t. I said I don’t. I just don’t have a place to put it now and it’s not like there’s movement on Drums. But you’re definitely not being aggressive… 

unvote

You really haven't played much with me if you call my play "aggressive" to this point, lol.

VOTE COUNT

kdels (5) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Spoot, Beaver

Beaver (3) - Stark, Ape, Barry

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Barry (1) - Nyn

Arsis (1) - JiF

Not voting (3) - Drums, Nolder, kdels

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

***DEADLINE: Today at 4:00 PM EST***

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You really haven't played much with me if you call my play "aggressive" to this point, lol.

I think the only way I could use that word and your name in the same sentence is by saying you die agressively in games lol

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

unvote

What do you think about Beaver?

Anyone on your train atm seems off to you with their reasoning?

VOTE COUNT

kdels (6) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Spoot, Beaver, JiF

Beaver (3) - Stark, Ape, Barry

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Barry (1) - Nyn

Not voting (3) - Drums, Nolder, kdels

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

***DEADLINE: Today at 4:00 PM EST***

46 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It really bothers me that both drums and nolder aren't voting.

Especially Nolder after his yammering about JiF not voting. And drums going around telling people they haven't really been scum hunting.

Jif wasn't just not voting he was saying he wouldn't vote. It got weird to the point I thought he was hinting he couldn't or something but he voted Arsis so I'm willing to back off and watch for now. Also I went to eat breakfast. I'm around and will vote before deadline.

26 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes Nolder's behavior has been strange.  His vote and unvote of JiF plus his general demeanor has been off.  Time will tell if that's just a lack of sleep causing it but he's definitely in the neutral pile at best.  He called his shot on me as scum as well but quickly moved off and hasn't come back to me again.

Not sure what to make of Drums.  I've seen him just as spastic as this in other games when he was town, so I tend to overlook him.  But his behavior has been "extra" even for him...

Do you want me to vote you? I don't understand.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

You're being weird. It almost feels like you're trying to bait me with the downvoting. Plus you sat on your initial vote on me for a very long time, way after the game kicked into gear, which felt a bit like you were sitting back to see where things were shifting. The only original thought I've seen from your general direction has been the vote on ape. And even then your heart wasn't really in it.

He’s acting the part.

52 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I haven't played enough games with him to know what he's all about.  He seemed like an eager beaver earlier and he's barely engaged with Spoot, which is odd (but that's kind of a 2-way street too).  Could be something there, but not enough to move me off kdels yet.

My take is beaver showed his ass, got called, then scum told him to stay quiet and hope town moves on.

• Upvote 2