"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

52 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You call a few questions and a vote on you aggression?

Right? Lol

44 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Clearly a consequence of ramming too much stuff up there.  You're like a bird now.  Many (most??) birds have no control of when they sh*t.  It just comes out when it wants to come out.

Birds and former presidents with lifelong coke habits… visions of Jif playing golf with poopy pants 

• Haha 2

VOTE COUNT

kdels (6) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Spoot, Beaver, JiF

Beaver (2) - Stark, Barry

Barry (2) - Nyn, Nolder

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

Not voting (3) - Drums, kdels

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

***DEADLINE: Today at 4:00 PM EST***

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I won’t be around at deadline. I’m a very expendable VT. 

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

There was zero reason to do this.

You have to die now, sorry not sorry.

Unvote Vote Kdels

Claiming VT....now THAT is a way to cause aggression, specifically out of Nolder.  lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

VOTE COUNT

kdels (7) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Spoot, Beaver, JiF, Nolder

Beaver (2) - Stark, Barry

Barry (1) - Nyn

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

Not voting (3) - Drums, kdels

***DEADLINE: Today at 4:00 PM EST***

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

****… sorry scum team I let y’all down with my scum moves 

No, I actually believe you. It's just the situation demands you be lynched. It's a "better safe than sorry" thing. We haven't talked about policy lynches much around here the past few years but they exist for a reason and policy lynching claimed VTs is just the best play. You shouldn't have claimed. Next time don't.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nolder said:

No, I actually believe you. It's just the situation demands you be lynched. It's a "better safe than sorry" thing. We haven't talked about policy lynches much around here the past few years but they exist for a reason and policy lynching claimed VTs is just the best play. You shouldn't have claimed. Next time don't.

I’m down to die. Want me to?

On 7/14/2021 at 2:01 PM, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT

Drums (3) - Ape, Nolder, Nyn

Nolder (3) - Beaver, 80, Spoot

80 (2) - Arsis, Crusher

Nyn (1) - Barry

JiF (1) -  Greenseed

Barry (1) - Stark

Not voting (3) - JiF, kdels, Drums

On 7/14/2021 at 5:37 PM, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT

Drums (4) - Ape, Nolder, Nyn, kdels

Nolder (3) - Beaver, 80, Spoot

80 (2) - Arsis, Crusher

Nyn (1) - Barry

JiF (1) -  Greenseed

Barry (1) - Stark

Not voting (2) - JiF, Drums

On 7/14/2021 at 5:45 PM, The Crusher said:

This is a very strange post. 

On 7/14/2021 at 5:18 PM, kdels62 said:

This is what I was gonna post. It feels like Drums being Drums but I’m weak so I’ll vote drums 

On 7/14/2021 at 5:48 PM, kdels62 said:

You’re a strange post.

On 7/14/2021 at 6:57 PM, The Crusher said:

Right? It’s like he says his play hits meta but voting him anyways because of weakness? What the hell does that even mean?

unvote  vote kdels 

Still just a strange post, his first vote, sat invited fur a bit. Like he was nervous to put a out and basically choked. Like top ten worst reason to vote anyone ever. 

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

WTF are you talking about?  LOL

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Please don't self-hammer.  It's anti-town regardless of your alignment.  Force someone else to hammer you as it adds another piece of helpful information into the equation.

But at this juncture, everyone sitting on end of day votes? Nolder’s vote is a policy vote, a hammer is just a mercy killing at this point. The bait is too obvious.

On 7/14/2021 at 7:44 PM, kdels62 said:

It’s like how sometimes people just kill 80 because it’s fun. 

Actually no it’s not. Nyn typically votes  80 fir no other reason but he’s logged on. No clumsy attempt at explaining it. 

On 7/14/2021 at 10:55 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

My reasoning was for why I was voting Nolder, not Drums.  You took it in a different direction but tried to make it seem like we were making the same point.  No bueno.  

unvote vote kdels 

On 7/15/2021 at 12:03 AM, Arsis said:

No words.

Unvote vote kderps62

On 7/15/2021 at 1:18 AM, Spoot-Face said:

unvote

vote kdels

On 7/15/2021 at 7:24 AM, kdels62 said:

It was definitely lazy but my “weakness” is acknowledgement that this is a lazy vote on my part and I’m willing to see where it takes us. 

Reaction to pressure, so now weakness and lazy are the sane? Could very well be awful time play but the initial vote still feels a little panicky to start the game as scum.   It’s a stretch, but hell, his explanation is no better. 

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

WTF are you talking about?  LOL

Wondering the same. Never heard of this and it makes no sense.

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

But at this juncture, everyone sitting on end of day votes? Nolder’s vote is a policy vote, a hammer is just a mercy killing at this point. The bait is too obvious.

Alternatively, you could join a competing train and give us a 3rd option rather than just choosing between you and a random lynch.  45 minutes can be plenty of time to work with if enough people participate.

On 7/15/2021 at 8:46 AM, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT

kdels (4) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Spoot

Drums (3) - Ape, Nyn, kdels

Nolder (1) - Beaver

Nyn (2) - Barry, Greenseed

Barry (1) - Stark

JiF (1) - Nolder

Not voting (2) - JiF, Drums

***DEADLINE: Friday at 4:00 PM EST***

On 7/15/2021 at 11:15 AM, Beaver said:

The Nolder train has left the building.  I so want to vote drums just to get a competing train,  He always plays scummy even when he has been town and I'm not feeling him as scum just yet.   So lets see where kdels falls.

Unvote

Vote Kdels

If you wanted the trains to complete wouldnt you have voted Drums here. To tie it up? 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Actually no it’s not. Nyn typically votes  80 fir no other reason but he’s logged on. No clumsy attempt at explaining it. 

Reaction to pressure, so now weakness and lazy are the sane? Could very well be awful time play but the initial vote still feels a little panicky to start the game as scum.   It’s a stretch, but hell, his explanation is no better. 

Feels like a reach

On 7/15/2021 at 11:15 AM, Beaver said:

The Nolder train has left the building.  I so want to vote drums just to get a competing train,  He always plays scummy even when he has been town and I'm not feeling him as scum just yet.   So lets see where kdels falls.

Unvote

Vote Kdels

23 hours ago, Drums said:

So your vote is guided by trains right now?

I like this post by Drums 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

To be fair I have a 50% chance of being right.

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Alternatively, you could join a competing train and give us a 3rd option rather than just choosing between you and a random lynch.  45 minutes can be plenty of time to work with if enough people participate.

And just like that its now 6 votes for you and 5 for Beaver, I believe.