"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

jvill 51

14 minutes ago, Drums said:

Can you explain this? It sounds like you knew Beaver was scum. 

I was referring to Kdels tossing himself on the sword at a time it made no sense to as scum. Stating it would be a great scum move but unlikely. The bold is me explaining even if his claim to be vanilla town is true he still had value as far as town numbers. I honestly had Kdels as scum over Beaver slightly but Beaver  over everyone else. 

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Yeah I'm not going to derail the whole game arguing with people who think the best way to play is to run people up and demand claims until everyone knows what everyone else is. It's not only bad play it's boring play. I long for the day when a scum team grows the balls to exploit the stupid meta that's taken hold here. Until then I've asked Jvill to replace me. Have a nice game everyone.

I appreciate your passion but you're just so often misguided. It's fine you feel this way but you're not right.  The town just lynched scum.  I liked Kdels as an info lynch, when he revealed VT, I believed him and it forced me to vote the player I thought was taking advantage of the situation.  And we got it right.  There is no situation where lynching town is better then lynching scum.  If you dont appreciate how we got there fine but acting like you have the silver bullet on how to play this game is laughable. 

Further, what was Kdels recourse?  Just get lynched?  Well that sucks for said player.  I would have done the same thing he did in hopes the votes peel off because I want to play the game.  Not only do I think I'm better then everyone else but I sign up to play.

You need to open your mind and be more inclusive. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Drums said:

As far as I can tell, Stark didn't post between these two Ape posts. What changed here? 

Good look for you. Nothing changed, I quit my job this week and thought I’d have plenty of time to game scum with late switch to Stark. I had sh*t come up and couldn’t follow thru. 🤷‍♂️

Nailed beaver tho my D1 expertise is truly u rivaled, but I won’t take credit since I left his train - technically.

Hug your kids tight. sh*t is crazy out there. Saw a lot of scared parents today. My fam is fine - it was a neighborhood thing.

• Sympathy 3

On 7/15/2021 at 1:59 PM, Integrity28 said:

Over-explanations typically = scum.

Would vote beaver. Still catching up.

🦍

On 7/15/2021 at 2:00 PM, Integrity28 said:

Oh, that was it?

Unvote vote beaver 

over explanation for bandwagon pile on

🦍

On 7/15/2021 at 2:00 PM, Integrity28 said:

Stark rings as town.

This I’m willing to revisit. He could have just been doing a great job bussing. No risk at the time, he put that vote on beaver and nobody cared until I cased beaver.

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Beaver and Drums are my favorites for lynch D1. Look at my posts. I’ve been pretty cut and dry. 

Barry accusing me of nudging pings a little, but he seems more like town trying to prove he’s not an imbecile.

I’d move drums down my list. I like his most recent positions.

9 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Im not voting Drums.  I'd probably vote for cock before beaver.

I’d imagine scum Jif would bus beaver. I think he’s town for now.

9 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I recall kdles post so fair enough.

Thoughts on Beaver?

You kept asking for thoughts on beaver as if you know it would be a bad look for some folks later. You’re scum.

8 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

My afternoon could get hairy. Moving back to beaver for now due to approaching DL. Hope to be available for DL but can't be sure.

unvote

vote beaver

Gross bus vote. You’re scum too.

8 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

can we lynch this please?

You distancing HARD from Barry. Obvious teammates, imo

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

My take is beaver showed his ass, got called, then scum told him to stay quiet and hope town moves on.

This. 🦍

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

I appreciate your passion but you're just so often misguided. It's fine you feel this way but you're not right.  The town just lynched scum.  I liked Kdels as an info lynch, when he revealed VT, I believed him and it forced me to vote the player I thought was taking advantage of the situation.  And we got it right.  There is no situation where lynching town is better then lynching scum.  If you dont appreciate how we got there fine but acting like you have the silver bullet on how to play this game is laughable. 

Further, what was Kdels recourse?  Just get lynched?  Well that sucks for said player.  I would have done the same thing he did in hopes the votes peel off because I want to play the game.  Not only do I think I'm better then everyone else but I sign up to play.

You need to open your mind and be more inclusive. 

What’s great is I actually do all the things you and pac claim to do. I’m infinitely better than you, but I love you.

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I was referring to Kdels tossing himself on the sword at a time it made no sense to as scum. Stating it would be a great scum move but unlikely. The bold is me explaining even if his claim to be vanilla town is true he still had value as far as town numbers. I honestly had Kdels as scum over Beaver slightly but Beaver  over everyone else. 

That’s because you love and trust me.

Seriously though, why are we arguing like we confirmed kdels is town? 

Nolderp has always dealt in absolutes that lack logic. This is not new.

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Good look for you. Nothing changed, I quit my job this week and thought I’d have plenty of time to game scum with late switch to Stark. I had sh*t come up and couldn’t follow thru. 🤷‍♂️

Nailed beaver tho my D1 expertise is truly u rivaled, but I won’t take credit since I left his train - technically.

Hug your kids tight. sh*t is crazy out there. Saw a lot of scared parents today. My fam is fine - it was a neighborhood thing.

sh*t sounds scary with whatever is/was going on. Glad you and your brood are safe, Ape.

• Sympathy 2

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

🦍

🦍

This I’m willing to revisit. He could have just been doing a great job bussing. No risk at the time, he put that vote on beaver and nobody cared until I cased beaver.

I’d move drums down my list. I like his most recent positions.

I’d imagine scum Jif would bus beaver. I think he’s town for now.

You kept asking for thoughts on beaver as if you know it would be a bad look for some folks later. You’re scum.

Gross bus vote. You’re scum too.

You distancing HARD from Barry. Obvious teammates, imo

This. 🦍

^ look at this guy. Conveniently takes his vote off scum prior to deadline then paints himself as a hero and tries to line up multiple lynches during the night phase.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I think ape and arsis prolly look the worst for me atm from this. Maybe spoot too.. less placement wise cause he voted beaver third... but there is prolly at least one scum on beaver's train and it would have been clever to do it at that point. I guess 80 could be distancing too as far as late voters go.

Btw from ISOing, ape was really hot on beaver, voting him and everything but then peeling off around 2 hours before DL to stark.... 

Why do I look bad?

For keeping my vote on kdels who did everything he could up save the beaver?

Lawlz

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

45 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

^ look at this guy. Conveniently takes his vote off scum prior to deadline then paints himself as a hero and tries to line up multiple lynches during the night phase.

Boom. That was easy. Thank you for confirming you’re scum.

It’s so far from a possibility that I’d do that as scum it’s laughable. For you to try to sell that narrative is a complete indictment.

22 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Why do I look bad?

For keeping my vote on kdels who did everything he could up save the beaver?

Lawlz

She’s scum. Her and Barry are both leveraging revisionist history to paint people in certain light.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Boom. That was easy. Thank you for confirming you’re scum.

so to recap, I'm scum for putting my vote back onto a viable train because I don't know if I'll be available deadline but you removing your vote from scum because RL sh*t was cool because you're a hero.

you really are a mafia god

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

so to recap, I'm scum for putting my vote back onto a viable train because I don't know if I'll be available deadline but you removing your vote from scum because RL sh*t was cool because you're a hero.

soccer GIF by Nike Football

• Haha 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Exactly how scum defends the actions they took in key moments - because, when they made them they knew they’d look good on review. 

You played it perfect. I didn’t. Must mean you’re town!!!!

You’re being obvious.

Nyn effed up by over-selling her sis on you D1. Too much saying it, not enough doing it. She was distancing IMO.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Exactly how scum defends the actions they took in key moments - because, when they made them they knew they’d look good on review. 

You played it perfect. I didn’t. Must mean you’re town!!!!

You’re being obvious.

Nyn effed up by over-selling her sis on you D1. Too much saying it, not enough doing it. She was distancing IMO.

I have nothing to defend, you're being ridiculous.