"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

Although publicly Vought International projected a sense of calm and control, inside The Seven Tower the sense of fear and paranoia reverberated through the walls. Translucent was dead, blown to bits by an ass bomb. Ok fine, probably just a perverted fetish gone horribly wrong. They'd find the culprit and deal with him, but that didn't mean someone was actually targeting the world's most powerful group of superheroes. But now, after Black Noir was found maimed in the bowels of the stadium... someone was hunting superheroes.

Homelander gathered the rest of The Seven and Vought VP Madelyn Stillwell to go over the surveillance tapes they recovered from stadium security. It was hard to make out faces between the smoke and flashes going off but --

"Freeze it," Homelander ordered. "There. Zoom in".

Kimiko's face flashed on the screen as she jumped down from the ceiling vent.

Homelander ordered everyone from the room except for A-Train and Stillwell.

"We know her, don't we A-Train?"

A-Train's heart sank. "Yeah. That's the girl we smuggled in from the Philippines to test the Compound V on."

"And how, pray tell, did she escape?"

"I don't know.. but I'm going to find out."

"You figure out how she escaped," Stillwell said to A-Train, "and I'll have our guys deal our little escaped lab rat here."

The Boys woke the next day ready to get back to work. They'd killed two members of The Seven and, even more importantly, gotten their hands on a vial of Compound V. Things were looking up. Frenchie went to gather the crew, when...

The doors burst open with a bang. Gas flooded the room. He darted up the nearest staircase and headed for the escape van parked outside the back of the building. Butcher, MM, and Hughie followed close behind. But where was Kimiko?

At last they saw her running through the door. Frenchie threw open the back door of the van and Kimiko leaped...

A loud crack came from a rooftop across the street. The bullet hit her dead between the eyes in mid jump. She dropped to the ground in a heap.

"NOOOOO" Frenchie shouted as Butcher hit the gas and the van sped away.

kimiko-the-boys-1596539709.jpg

DRUMS, aka Kimiko, TOWN SUPE (takes 1 extra vote to lynch) has been killed

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

FINAL DAY 1 VOTE COUNT

Beaver (8) - Stark, Barry, Spoot, JiF, Nyn, 80, Drums, Crusher

kdels (5) - Arsis, Beaver, Nolder, kdels

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Gotta be at least 1 scum in there, and we know it ain't Drums, so that leaves Nyn, 80, Crusher.

vote 80

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Gotta be at least 1 scum in there, and we know it ain't Drums, so that leaves Nyn, 80, Crusher.

vote 80

Paint by numbers logic here.  And you casually didn’t include yourself in the mix because…why?  You weren’t a late voter?  

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote 80

What about the players who avoided his train by pushing the competing train or avoided both altogether? Any thoughts on any of them?

Also why 80?

On 7/16/2021 at 12:36 PM, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT

kdels (5) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Spoot, Beaver

Beaver (2) - Stark, Ape

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Drums (1) - kdels

Barry (1) - Nyn

Arsis (1) - JiF

Ape (1) - Barry

Not voting (2) - Drums, Nolder

***DEADLINE: Friday at 4:00 PM EST***

On 7/16/2021 at 12:38 PM, Nynaeve said:

Ok... I'll be around to consolidate then if need be cause I don't like random. At least going with one of the competing trains gives some meat for wagonomics going forward... random does not. 

On 7/16/2021 at 12:40 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

My afternoon could get hairy. Moving back to beaver for now due to approaching DL. Hope to be available for DL but can't be sure.

unvote

vote beaver

On 7/16/2021 at 12:44 PM, Nynaeve said:

can we lynch this please?

On 7/16/2021 at 12:49 PM, Nynaeve said:

I just did a quick ISO on beaver and kdles.

I don't get what the sus is on beaver. Would love it if someone could explain it to me.

kdles had a bad post voting for drums even though he mentioned that he thinks his behavior is more town oriented. Pretty thick approach but when he got called on it he seemed to refuse to budge which in itself is odd. His reaction to suss on the matter and the votes pilling up have been mostly indifference.

Does kdles enjoy randing scum or does he hate it?

On 7/16/2021 at 12:51 PM, Nynaeve said:

Gotta say this feels a bit like low hanging fruit to me... but I don't want random so if push comes to shove I'll move to kdles most likely. Unless both of them show up and do the talky thing some more.

23 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I really don't want to vote kdels cause I feel like he's low hanging fruit.

I'll do it to avoid random though.

Kdels was at L1 here. 

23 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

unvote 

vote beaver

If only cause at least kdels is here.

If Nyn was scum she could have easily hammered Kdels here. Not sure what it means. But I will look More

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Kdels was at L1 here. 

If Nyn was scum she could have easily hammered Kdels here. Not sure what it means. But I will look More

Good points.

Unless it's a nyn kdels beav scum team. Then her behavior would make perfect sense. But that's a stretch.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

Good points.

Unless it's a nyn kdels beav scum team. Then her behavior would make perfect sense. But that's a stretch.

That would certainly be something. Fact that I believe Beaver is the equivalent of a goon gives some legs to that. I have to look at the rest of it when I get more time. 

19 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

What about the players who avoided his train by pushing the competing train or avoided both altogether? Any thoughts on any of them?

I'd also be willing to look there.

21 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Also why 80?

Raisins

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, Arsis said:

Nyn, I know you're in a different country but the deadline was 5pm on a workday.

Most people weren't around because they are at work.

Being a loser with no job is not pro town. Lmfaoo.

Trying to bait a townie power role reveal day 1 is not a pro-town debate. I don't see how it can be seen in that light.

oh the deadline was bad for people?  at an inconvenient time? Cry me a f%%%ing river! Wait til you get midnight or 3am deadlines on a regular basis.

• Haha 4

On 7/17/2021 at 5:53 AM, jvill 51 said:

FINAL DAY 1 VOTE COUNT

Beaver (8) - Stark, Barry, Spoot, JiF, Nyn, 80, Drums, Crusher

kdels (5) - Arsis, Beaver, Nolder, kdels

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

5 hours ago, Arsis said:

Vote nyn

Did her best to save the beav.

Said that fishing for claims on day 1 is a smart move.

one minute your on her for saying voting kdels was scummy. Now your on her for protecting Beaver yet she helped lynch beaver and was on there for a little while, not a last minute "oh ok i will vote here" sort of thing.

so either you are:

1) talking crap like usual

2) just want nyn dead for some reason or 

3) thinking its a Beaver, Kdels, Nyn scum team

So lets get you on record    and try to make it clear please    which of these things is correct?

26 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

one minute your on her for saying voting kdels was scummy. Now your on her for protecting Beaver yet she helped lynch beaver and was on there for a little while, not a last minute "oh ok i will vote here" sort of thing.

so either you are:

So lets get you on record    and try to make it clear please    which of these things is correct?

Yes.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

so either you are:

Also read the game. I literally said option 3. So kiss my whole a$$hole with your king simp bullsh*t.

• Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 1

44 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

oh the deadline was bad for people?  at an inconvenient time? Cry me a f%%%ing river! Wait til you get midnight or 3am deadlines on a regular basis.

Reading is fundamental.

Did I complain about the deadline. Or did I make fun of someone for using inactivity during a workday deadline as a scum tell.

Put down the sippy cup, strap on your helmet, hop aboard the short bus and go bother someone else sport.

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

How do you know beaver was busy at work and not in hiding, Arsis? Know something we don't?

I get that you're mad that we caught a lucky break with lynching Beaver. But you gotta learn how to accept things you dont like and move on.

I mean no one ever gave a **** what time a dl was for me. Or dice for that matter. If I was a lead train and even sometimes even when I wasn't, I'd get crap for it.

I get that you feel like the champion of the working man, but no one gives a **** so get over yourself.

Hiding and laying low as scum is a classic move, especially around dl when your ass is on the line. So I dont care which time the dl was on in your neck of the wood, comprende?