"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

13 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

explain.

Spoot had a momentum vote on Kdels.  When I figured kdels was town low hanging fruit, I thought his vote and the Beavs were the most damning.  Then he comes out painting by numbers on a train that included himself.  Basically, it seems like pure poopy to make a simple minded weak case on a player who really hasn’t been a point of contention.  So it’s opportunistic in the sense that his logic is the last 4 players on the train are scum and I will bury a non consequential vote and walk away. 

• Upvote 4

On 7/16/2021 at 2:24 PM, JiFapono said:

Unvote

Vote Kdels

I think it's an informative somewhat justified albeit weak choice and I'm not going to be around by deadline.

On 7/16/2021 at 2:26 PM, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT

kdels (6) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Spoot, Beaver, JiF

Beaver (3) - Stark, Ape, Barry

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Barry (1) - Nyn

Not voting (3) - Drums, Nolder, kdels

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

***DEADLINE: Today at 4:00 PM EST***

On 7/16/2021 at 2:31 PM, Nynaeve said:

@kdels62  Time to claim

Kdels st L2, reasonable to ask fir a claim. 

On 7/16/2021 at 2:32 PM, Nynaeve said:

I'm up for speechlynching barry lol

Well at least it’s not 80. 

On 7/16/2021 at 2:38 PM, Nolder said:

I'll give it 20 mins just to see what happens lol.

vote barry

Nolder seems to still be enjoying the game here/ 

On 7/16/2021 at 2:46 PM, Integrity28 said:

My take is beaver showed his ass, got called, then scum told him to stay quiet and hope town moves on.

Nostradamus got nothing on Ape.  Beaver  only has two votes here and Kdels at L2 or L1

On 7/16/2021 at 2:51 PM, Integrity28 said:

Unvote vote Stark

Instinct.

We’re he didn’t go back to Beaver if he felt he was scum laying low. At this point Stark wasn’t getting lynched, Beaver was at a couple votes and the vultures were calling what part of Kdels they wanted to nom nom nom. 

On 7/16/2021 at 2:53 PM, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT

kdels (6) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Spoot, Beaver, JiF

Beaver (2) - Stark, Barry

Barry (2) - Nyn, Nolder

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

Not voting (3) - Drums, kdels

On 7/16/2021 at 2:54 PM, kdels62 said:

I won’t be around at deadline. I’m a very expendable VT. 

Falling on sword at L2, while closing. 

On 7/16/2021 at 2:58 PM, kdels62 said:

And my meeting got cancelled… so I guess I’ll be here. 

Weird, but ok. 

On 7/16/2021 at 2:59 PM, kdels62 said:

I’m feeling pretty kamikaze tho.

Seems ok to die here. 

On 7/16/2021 at 2:59 PM, Nolder said:

There was zero reason to do this.

You have to die now, sorry not sorry.

Unvote Vote Kdels

Nolder hates revealing but still ok to play here. 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:04 PM, kdels62 said:

****… sorry scum team I let y’all down with my scum moves 

Seems like frustrated townie. 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:04 PM, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT

kdels (7) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Spoot, Beaver, JiF, Nolder

Barry (1) - Nyn

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

• Sympathy 1

On 7/16/2021 at 3:07 PM, Nolder said:

No, I actually believe you. It's just the situation demands you be lynched. It's a "better safe than sorry" thing. We haven't talked about policy lynches much around here the past few years but they exist for a reason and policy lynching claimed VTs is just the best play. You shouldn't have claimed. Next time don't.

Arguably not the best play here.  Unless of course you  rooting for the Beaver and the scum team. 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:08 PM, kdels62 said:

I’m down to die. Want me to?

OMG this guy! 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:11 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Please don't self-hammer.  It's anti-town regardless of your alignment.  Force someone else to hammer you as it adds another piece of helpful information into the equation.

Good look for 80. As long as we don’t convince ourselves we he’s not doing the super helpful townie thing. 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:12 PM, Nynaeve said:

WTF are you talking about?  LOL

I think this was directed at Nokder 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:13 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Not feeling the kdels lynch atm

unvote

vote beaver

Good look for the Old Beaver, bad look for @CTM and new  Beaver 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:14 PM, kdels62 said:

But at this juncture, everyone sitting on end of day votes? Nolder’s vote is a policy vote, a hammer is just a mercy killing at this point. The bait is too obvious.

On 7/16/2021 at 3:14 PM, Nynaeve said:

I really don't want to vote kdels cause I feel like he's low hanging fruit.

I'll do it to avoid random though.

Good look for Bunny! 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:14 PM, JiFapono said:

Unvote

Vote Beaver 

Votes Beaver, solid look for JIF Especially  considering his propensity for the cock. 

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Arguably not the best play here.  Unless of course you  rooting for the Beaver and the scum team. 

OMG this guy! 

Good look for 80. As long as we don’t convince ourselves we he’s not doing the super helpful townie thing. 

I think this was directed at Nokder 

Good look for the Old Beaver, bad look for @CTM and new  Beaver 

Good look for Bunny! 

Votes Beaver, solid look for JIF Especially  considering his propensity for the cock. 

I do love cock.

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Vote Ape

Could vote Arsis too

Opportunism is scummy.

18 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Ape

Didn’t think he did enough good defending in justifying his move to Stark, who is currently my top town read.  

Read my posts. I made it perfectly clear beaver was my case. Jump to Stark was intended as a head fake to see who might try peeling off beaver.

1. My case on beaver was spot in

2. I later followed it with the astute observation he was told to stay quiet

3. beaver train wasn’t getting traction on deadline day

4. That’s a recipe for me to create an opening for scum to stick there neck out, which is something I do all the time.

I just wasn’t here to execute. If you think I’m lying about RL stuff then I’m out. I’ll leave the game, frankly. I think you all know me better than that.

Transparency is the only explanation I have. Take it or leave it. I’m not repeating myself again though.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Spoot had a momentum vote on Kdels.  When I figured kdels was town low hanging fruit, I thought his vote and the Beavs were the most damning.  Then he comes out painting by numbers on a train that included himself.  Basically, it seems like pure poopy to make a simple minded weak case on a player who really hasn’t been a point of contention.  So it’s opportunistic in the sense that his logic is the last 4 players on the train are scum and I will bury a non consequential vote and walk away. 

Neither Spoot or 80 hit my radar D1, but they both hit here on d2 quickly. I see you bubba ♥️

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Opportunism is scummy.

Read my posts. I made it perfectly clear beaver was my case. Jump to Stark was intended as a head fake to see who might try peeling off beaver.

4. That’s a recipe for me to create an opening for scum to stick there neck out, which is something I do all the time.

I just wasn’t here to execute. If you think I’m lying about RL stuff then I’m out. I’ll leave the game, frankly. I think you all know me better than that.

Transparency is the only explanation I have. Take it or leave it. I’m not repeating myself again though.

4. I feel you big boy. 

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Categorically, I think it’s weak. 

Opportunism = the votes on me.

I can see your position here.  I was observing and waiting on how your momentum shook out.  

Spoots behavior is more non confrontational based on simplicity.  It’s doesn’t feel genuine or sincere.  Feels like a show to hide behind the covers. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I can see your position here.  I was observing and waiting on how your momentum shook out.  

Spoots behavior is more non confrontational based on simplicity.  It’s doesn’t feel genuine or sincere.  Feels like a show to hide behind the covers. 

Yep. We see it the same. Our love language is scum hunting.

• Haha 2

On 7/16/2021 at 3:16 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Alternatively, you could join a competing train and give us a 3rd option rather than just choosing between you and a random lynch.  45 minutes can be plenty of time to work with if enough people participate.

More helpful townie thing

On 7/16/2021 at 3:17 PM, Nolder said:

Tl;dr claiming vt is anti town and needs to be policy lynched.

Starting to go towards angry land 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:18 PM, Nynaeve said:

@Nolder You're lucky I promised Crusher not to downvote posts anymore.... like seriously... I'm gonna go have a smoke just to curb that impulse xD

Sweet bunny 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:19 PM, kdels62 said:

I get his logic tho. It’s not illogical to kill off a claimed VT in the early game. That being said 

vote Spoot 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:19 PM, Nynaeve said:

I literally claimed VT every time I was at L-2 and was VT or scum.

As did any VT in existence.

Are you high?

On 7/16/2021 at 3:19 PM, Nolder said:

I've explained it before. I'll do it again in detail when I'm in the mood.

On 7/16/2021 at 3:19 PM, Nynaeve said:

Please don't

LOL

On 7/16/2021 at 3:21 PM, Nynaeve said:

And this is why I feel like kdels is town btw. Only way he'd be doing this 40 mins from DL  lol

Good look for Nyn, about time. 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:22 PM, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT

kdels (6) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Beaver, Nolder

Beaver (5) - Stark, Barry, Spoot, JiF, Nyn

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

Spoot (1) - kdels

Not voting (1) - Drums

On 7/16/2021 at 3:22 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

The only reason I kind of get what Nolder is saying is because claiming VT, if town, reduces the pool of NK candidates for scum that night.  If you just say "GFY" when asked for a reveal and survive the noose, you may well draw a NK because scum thinks you're hiding something good.  

I dunno if that always works out in practice, and it certainly doesn't seem necessary to be a "policy lynch" every time, but I can at least see the logic there.

80’s  tone starting to sound like he’s hosting a support group at this point, @Jetsfan80? Are you still not eating processed sugar?

On 7/16/2021 at 3:23 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Kdels' willingness to die there would be very skillful if scum.  Since he's here and Beaver isn't, let's do this.

unvote vote Beaver

Solid 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:24 PM, Nolder said:

Did someone complain? Lol

On 7/16/2021 at 3:26 PM, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT

Beaver (6) - Stark, Barry, Spoot, JiF, Nyn, 80

kdels (5) - Crusher, Arsis, Beaver, Nolder

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

Spoot (1) - kdels

Not voting (1) - Drums

On 7/16/2021 at 3:33 PM, Nynaeve said:

I still don't. 

But!

No one wants to speedlynch barry

Kdels showed up while beaver hasn't

out of the two I feel Kdels is town while I'm null on beaver

DL is in 30 mins

No majority = random death

Do the math, big guy.

On 7/16/2021 at 3:34 PM, The Crusher said:

Fair enough. I still prefer kdels over Beaver. Yet. My day one instincts usually puts me on wrong side of these things. 

It’s important to know ones self. Fat Ass /ctm’d

On 7/16/2021 at 3:34 PM, Nolder said:

Don't take this the wrong way because it literally took me years to realize this, but that's ******* stupid. It's not what VT is for. VT is for providing cover for PRs. If you claim VT you're giving up the only influence you have over the game aside from your vote. I'll go over this more later but really think about it. It's not productive to claim as VT.

Yep , he mad 

• Haha 1

On 7/16/2021 at 3:35 PM, Nolder said:

I gotta go but I'm not switching at this point anyway.

its a huge mistake to leave kdels alive hopefully y'all realize that.

ill be back in a bit.

Let’s not forget Dice replaced Nolder 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:38 PM, Drums said:

Just weird that Ape thinks Beaver is scum, we're close to deadline, he votes Stark who he said rang as town and hasn't posted since that.

Vote ape

Fair observation 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:39 PM, Drums said:

Beaver over kdels because I don't think kdels is necessarily scum and Beaver hasn't defended which is surprising because he's been a good player lately so I'll move there to avoid a random but not yet

On 7/16/2021 at 3:41 PM, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT

Beaver (6) - Stark, Barry, Spoot, JiF, Nyn, 80

kdels (5) - Crusher, Arsis, Beaver, Nolder

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

Spoot (1) - kdels

Ape (1) - Drums

On 7/16/2021 at 3:44 PM, kdels62 said:

Unvote 

vote kdels

Gets kinda nuts here 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:46 PM, Nynaeve said:

There is absolutely no way that kdels does this as scum.

If you guys don't realize that than I give up.

Going to bed. Night.

Yep 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:46 PM, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT

Beaver (6) - Stark, Barry, Spoot, JiF, Nyn, 80

kdels (6) - Crusher, Arsis, Beaver, Nolder, kdels

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

Ape (1) - Drums

On 7/16/2021 at 3:47 PM, Drums said:

WTF, I believe you're the wrong lynch today., Unvote please

Just like that 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:47 PM, Drums said:

Okay, enough games

unvote vote Beaver

Drums earns a night 1 death. Well done compadre! 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:48 PM, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT

Beaver (7) - Stark, Barry, Spoot, JiF, Nyn, 80, Drums

kdels (6) - Crusher, Arsis, Beaver, Nolder, kdels

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

On 7/16/2021 at 3:49 PM, The Crusher said:

Yeah, don’t like it. Unvote 

Like an overloaded tugboat Fatass finally turns around. 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:51 PM, The Crusher said:

Hmmm, good point, hell of a play if your scum. Pretty sure you aren’t getting lynched. Well let’s see vote beaver 

If anyone’s counting that’s two straight games I hammered scum day 1.  Kdels, Nyn and drums brought me around 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:53 PM, jvill 51 said:

FINAL DAY 1 VOTE COUNT

Beaver (8) - Stark, Barry, Spoot, JiF, Nyn, 80, Drums, Crusher

kdels (5) - Arsis, Beaver, Nolder, kdels

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

On 7/16/2021 at 4:14 PM, jvill 51 said:

The Race of the Century was set to go off in just under 10 minutes, but although The Boys had some primo tickets and a couple of fake press badges, they weren't in their seats. As Starlight began to sing the National Anthem and a sonic boom sounded overhead from, presumably, the Homelander breaking the sound barrier, Mother's Milk had noticed something odd.

Black Noir had finished signing autographs for the kids but he wasn't headed for The Seven's luxury box. No, he was slinking down a back corridor, checking both ways before slipping through the door.

MM flagged down Frenchie and Butcher, and the rest of The Boys followed Noir down the stadium corridor, hoping he'd lead them straight to a sample of Compound V.

But you don't just sneak up on a ninja, especially not a ninja with superpowers. As soon as MM turned the corner, he was slashed right below the waist with a knife.

Frenchie pulled the wounded MM away just in time as Butcher opened fire. Luckily, the shots rang out just as the starting gun for the race was fired and the roar of the crowd muted the echos of the blasts. Now the whole gang was opening fire, tossing flash bangs and grenades, anything to slow down the advances of the silent superpower assassin.

As the smoke cleared, unbelievably, Black Noir stood there still, unscathed. He stared directly at them and raised his sword, surely about to strike the finishing blow, and then....

Out of nowhere a young girl pounced from the ceiling, slipped Noir's own knife from his belt and shoved it straight into his back and through his torso. He dropped to his knees, and gave one last gasp before collapsing into a heap, and a vial of blue liquid labeled Compound V rolled from his satchel and came to rest at Butcher's feet.

blacknoir-blogroll-1601686425178_160w.jp

Beaver, aka Black Noir, VOUGHT NINJA, has been lynched.

It is now NIGHT

Bingo!

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If anyone’s counting that’s two straight games I hammered scum day 1.  Kdels, Nyn and drums brought me around 

Bingo!

I probably would have ended up ******* up and voting kdles if he just voted beaver. But his actions were just so... out there... there was just no way i was voting him despite Nolder egging him on to self vote. With that said I don't think Nolder's actions reflect on alignment. I thought Nolder was prolly town and I think dice is prolly town, based on his content so far. Nolder just gets hung up on certain things which is why I really didn't want him expanding on the matter.

A really exasperating eod overall....

Btw you didn't quote it but like 45 mins from DL I tagged a bunch of people and asked them to move to beaver and wrap it up, which is when I got into an argument with drums where he claimed we had plenty of time and what was the rush. Which is why I'm amused that Arsis was trying to imply that I was pushing away from beaver. But w/e.

All in all, I didn't peg beaver as scum and I said as much. He was null to me. But with him and kdles as lead trains and having to choose out of them two? I was a lot more sure of my lean on kdles which is why I ended up voting beaver, despite my hesitation. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Btw you didn't quote it but like 45 mins from DL I tagged a bunch of people and asked them to move to beaver and wrap it up, which is when I got into an argument with drums where he claimed we had plenty of time and what was the rush. Which is why I'm amused that Arsis was trying to imply that I was pushing away from beaver. But w/e.

All in all, I didn't peg beaver as scum and I said as much. He was null to me. But with him and kdles as lead trains and having to choose out of them two? I was a lot more sure of my lean on kdles which is why I ended up voting beaver, despite my hesitation. 

Sorry bunny. 

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

So, you're worried about my vote on a player that we don't even know the alignment of, and ignoring the fact that I took my vote off said player when he was L-1, and was the momentum vote that ended up lynching scum?

30 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, you're worried about my vote on a player that we don't even know the alignment of, and ignoring the fact that I took my vote off said player when he was L-1, and was the momentum vote that ended up lynching scum?

I didnt ignore anything, I literally said, that you were analyzing a train that included yourself.  Scum can both band wagon and bus.  

And I'm more concerned that you just took a vote count and highlighted the last 4 players and just a picked a name out of a hat with the logic of "there has to be scum in that group". 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Opportunism is scummy.

1. Stark's case was good, wasn't it?

2. Unless you have more information than the rest of us I don't see where this comes from. You're patting yourself on the back for knowing something that the rest of us are unaware of.

3. The beaver train was the only other viable train all day. Mine got to 2 briefly when nolderp derped out.

4. IMO scum did stick it's neck out by bailing on the only other viable train when the deadline was approaching. Not saying I don't believe you about RL stuff but your hopping off the only other viable train that just happened to be scum is a tough pill to swallow. Explain exactly what your trap supposed to be there if you're town and actually thought beaver was scum? 

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

checks out

On 7/16/2021 at 3:04 PM, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT

kdels (7) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Spoot, Beaver, JiF, Nolder

Barry (1) - Nyn

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

On 7/16/2021 at 3:13 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Not feeling the kdels lynch atm

unvote

vote beaver

On 7/16/2021 at 3:53 PM, jvill 51 said:

FINAL DAY 1 VOTE COUNT

Beaver (8) - Stark, Barry, Spoot, JiF, Nyn, 80, Drums, Crusher

kdels (5) - Arsis, Beaver, Nolder, kdels

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

votes peeled off kdels and onto beaver shortly after spoot did.

sometimes old beaver is better than new beaver.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

I didnt ignore anything, I literally said, that you were analyzing a train that included yourself.  Scum can both band wagon and bus.  

And I'm more concerned that you just took a vote count and highlighted the last 4 players and just a picked a name out of a hat with the logic of "there has to be scum in that group". 

Well, I know I'm town, so I'm not gonna go, "hey, guys, my vote is sus, so I might be scum, lol".

But, your comments are noted, and appreciated.