"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

Look guys... this chat is super but bagging beaver was pure dumb luck so aside from maybe stark... and kdels indirectly stirring us that way with his manic attack....we should mostly just be high fiving each other and leave it at that lol

I think this might be v/v violence.... lets lynch ape or arsis

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Look guys... this chat is super but bagging beaver was pure dumb luck so aside from maybe stark... and kdels indirectly stirring us that way with his manic attack....we should mostly just be high fiving each other and leave it at that lol

I think this might be v/v violence.... lets lynch ape or arsis

I promise you that I'm town. So Ape over me if those are the only two choices

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Every Arsis post since July 27, 2020 negged. 

Gonna take a quick break to eat some dinner then I'll get to work on the rest of his 2020 posts upon my return.  

All because I'm Muslim.

Alhamdulillah.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Every Arsis post since July 27, 2020 negged. 

Gonna take a quick break to eat some dinner then I'll get to work on the rest of his 2020 posts upon my return.  

Good thing your wrists have had decades of practice.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I’m happy Dice subbed and even happier for him that he has nice little clock to count down to the deadline which I’m hoping we won’t need again!  

Its nice to be appreciated.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

@Jetsfan80 Here's the order of events again. Now, let's be clear, I wasn't trying to paint myself as town hero and give myself the credit for lynching Beaver. That's not what I do. I just thought it was funny that JiF sussed me over my vote on a player who we don't even know the alignment of, when I was a key, early vote on Beaver's train. Not really revisionist history. I'm just stating what happened.

A) fourth on a train that requires 7 to lynch isnt early. And i wouldnt say your vote was key as in getting other people to get on board

B ) the green IS doing what you say you arnt doing in the red.

• Upvote 1