Jump to content

"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!


jvill 51
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

 

 

 

 

@Jetsfan80 Here's the order of events again. Now, let's be clear, I wasn't trying to paint myself as town hero and give myself the credit for lynching Beaver. That's not what I do. I just thought it was funny that JiF sussed me over my vote on a player who we don't even know the alignment of, when I was a key, early vote on Beaver's train. Not really revisionist history. I'm just stating what happened.

Fair enough.  So why 80 out of the other 3?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

Its nice to be appreciated.

A) fourth on a train that requires 7 to lynch isnt early. And i wouldnt say your vote was key as in getting other people to get on board

B ) the green IS doing what you say you arnt doing in the red.

 

 

A) Semantics. It certainly wasn't late. And it was 8 to lynch, doofus.

B ) That was not my intent in my original post to JiF. Perhaps I'm piling it on a little thick now, but still not my intention, which leads me to my next point...

C) GFY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

1. Stark's case was good, wasn't it?

2. Unless you have more information than the rest of us I don't see where this comes from. You're patting yourself on the back for knowing something that the rest of us are unaware of.

3. The beaver train was the only other viable train all day. Mine got to 2 briefly when nolderp derped out.

4. IMO scum did stick it's neck out by bailing on the only other viable train when the deadline was approaching. Not saying I don't believe you about RL stuff but your hopping off the only other viable train that just happened to be scum is a tough pill to swallow. Explain exactly what your trap supposed to be there if you're town and actually thought beaver was scum? 

You really need me to explain the play I just explained?

GFY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

shame on us for using your game play to put a vote on you. 🙄

Yeah, this comes across as scum sentiment - uppity that I’d call it as it is.

Yiure not presenting any true rationale for why I’d do that as scum. So, tell us why ape would devote himself to a beaver lynch with an actual case and then make pivot to the only town read he express for no reason. Go ahead, I’ll hang up and listen to your answer.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yeah, this comes across as scum sentiment - uppity that I’d call it as it is.

Yiure not presenting any true rationale for why I’d do that as scum. So, tell us why ape would devote himself to a beaver lynch with an actual case and then make pivot to the only town read he express for no reason. Go ahead, I’ll hang up and listen to your answer.

I don't know, maybe so you can jerk yourself off over how great you are and give yourself town credit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't know, maybe so you can jerk yourself off over how great you are and give yourself town credit?

You’re deflecting. I’m not pushing an angle. I’ll own you al day here.

  • WTF? 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sheesh, Arsis had an awful lot of Mafia posts in June and July 2020.  Only just getting into his May 2020 posts now.  

For real. Do you not have a life? This is a lot of effort for what amounts to nothing.

  • Thumb Down 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I've answered your question. You refused to answer mine.

If the purpose of your move off to stark was to let scum stick it's neck how how TF was that supposed to work in that situation.

Mmm.. you didn’t answer anything. You’re simply making an accusation devoid of any analysis or game play logic. Ttextbook opportunism.

When asked to provide rationale you say idiotic nonsense and redirect it back to me. Textbook deflection.

I’ll spell it out for you, like you’re a fist time player since you’re playing the obtuse angle. D1 is about building a foundation of moments that the players react to. I’d have ultimately voted Beaver, which I made obvious in all my prior comments. However, in a ‘deadline is near scenario’ a lot of sudden scrambles can occur. I wanted to see who would “get behind the ape” and try to drive votes off beaver if I did something that came across as chasing a shiny object.

Like I said, I’m being transparent. I don’t have an angle. This is cut/dry. You are pushing the angle that this was my attempt to save Beaver, without examining the logic of how bad a play that would have been or the meta f how unlikely it is I’d do it. So yea, I’m winning this argument all day based on those variables.

If you’re town, You should more concerned with Nyn sussing you all of D1, then forgetting about you D2 as she lets you do the heavy lifting in a play to get ape lynched that she seeded.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sheesh, Arsis had an awful lot of Mafia posts in June and July 2020.  Only just getting into his May 2020 posts now.  

 

3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

For real. Do you not have a life? This is a lot of effort for what amounts to nothing.

I’d have banned you both by now, frankly. You’re both being turds.

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

Mmm.. you didn’t answer anything. You’re simply making an accusation devoid of any analysis or game play logic. Ttextbook opportunism.

When asked to provide rationale you say idiotic nonsense and redirect it back to me. Textbook deflection.

You asked me to explain why you would do what you did as scum. I explained why you would do that as scum. That is not deflection. It's a very simple explanation of why you'd do that. Calling it "deflection" makes no sense. 

Quote

I’ll spell it out for you, like you’re a fist time player since you’re playing the obtuse angle. D1 is about building a foundation of moments that the players react to. I’d have ultimately voted Beaver, which I made obvious in all my prior comments. However, in a ‘deadline is near scenario’ a lot of sudden scrambles can occur. I wanted to see who would “get behind the ape” and try to drive votes off beaver if I did something that came across as chasing a shiny object.

With an hour to go you thought scum would follow you to an out of the blue "instinct" train that was almost never going to happen. I guess? It's much easier for me to believe the simple scenario. You didn't want to get your scum mate lynched.

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Like I said, I’m being transparent. I don’t have an angle. This is cut/dry. You are pushing the angle that this was my attempt to save Beaver, without examining the logic of how bad a play that would have been or the meta f how unlikely it is I’d do it. So yea, I’m winning this argument all day based on those variables.

If you’re town, You should more concerned with Nyn sussing you all of D1, then forgetting about you D2 as she lets you do the heavy lifting in a play to get ape lynched that she seeded.

 

What you describe as an angle is much more straight forward than what you're describing as your reasoning. 

I have nyn in my town pile for now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You asked me to explain why you would do what you did as scum. I explained why you would do that as scum. That is not deflection. It's a very simple explanation of why you'd do that. Calling it "deflection" makes no sense. 

With an hour to go you thought scum would follow you to an out of the blue "instinct" train that was almost never going to happen. I guess? It's much easier for me to believe the simple scenario. You didn't want to get your scum mate lynched.

What you describe as an angle is much more straight forward than what you're describing as your reasoning. 

I have nyn in my town pile for now. 

Nyn Town? Comfortable with that,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Ok, sorry for the absence. It turns out there is more to do in Vegas than hump. 

Some RL updates… I played @Nolders hard 10 bet. It crapped out faster than he did in this game. 

We won “big” on slots, and laughed our asses off at the Nate Bargatze show. 

 

3FFA9C24-A1ED-4A19-9E5E-8AA58FFC1F60.jpeg

C6EF861D-A129-4DEA-88CF-581992FA96E7.jpeg

C490CCBC-F98C-404B-971A-D0269724EBE0.jpeg

73BCE3C5-0897-474D-9863-B77622782FCB.jpeg

nice hit on the slots. oh and congrats on the marriage thing too.

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For the game…. 

I too, like coffee and pooping, and do both in great excesses. I did research on the number of pee holes so I could correct @JiFapono, and now I think I need to see a doctor. 

@Jetsfan80 and @Spoot-Face feels like town on town. 

Both @Barry McCockinner and @Integrity28 have strong arguments, I really believe one of them is right but I don’t know who. 

I think it’s cool @The Crusher is baby sitting already, but think we should intervene… Those rooms by the bed are called closets, and are meant to store your clothes.  They are not meant for snacks or grand babies.

@Nynaeve is definitely not VT. 

I like @Arsis @Stark and @Dicetosser in this game, and think maybe @kdels62 was coached to feign kamikaze knowing his scum bus would’ve unvoted to save him.  Would have to review to see how close he really was when that went down. 

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Ok, sorry for the absence. It turns out there is more to do in Vegas than hump. 

Some RL updates… I played @Nolders hard 10 bet. It crapped out faster than he did in this game. 

We won “big” on slots, and laughed our asses off at the Nate Bargatze show. 

 

I'm super jealous you saw Nate Bargatze.  The wife and I both love his brand of standup.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...