"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

14 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I’m going to vote Ape.  

I’m not buying the Stark head fake in the middle of his RL jam, it would’ve been easier to stay put.  

That and I could see him masterminding the kdels near lynch escape. 

Ape just added you to his scum list.  

List GIF by memecandy

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I’m going to vote Ape.  

I’m not buying the Stark head fake in the middle of his RL jam, it would’ve been easier to stay put.  

Eew.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ape just added you to his scum list.  

List GIF by memecandy

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

I’m going to vote Ape.  

33 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Eew.

There it is!  Where's @CTM when you need him for something witty.  

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

I’m going to vote Ape.  

Yuck.

Like my vote even more now.

On 7/17/2021 at 12:02 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Gotta be at least 1 scum in there, and we know it ain't Drums, so that leaves Nyn, 80, Crusher.

vote 80

Spoot: One of Nyn, 80, or Crusher is scum. 

Me: Yeah, I don’t think Nyn is VT. 

Spoot: HE’S GUILTY, HE’S TEH MAFIA!

8 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Ok, sorry for the absence. It turns out there is more to do in Vegas than hump. 

Some RL updates… I played @Nolders hard 10 bet. It crapped out faster than he did in this game. 

We won “big” on slots, and laughed our asses off at the Nate Bargatze show. 

3FFA9C24-A1ED-4A19-9E5E-8AA58FFC1F60.jpeg

C6EF861D-A129-4DEA-88CF-581992FA96E7.jpeg

C490CCBC-F98C-404B-971A-D0269724EBE0.jpeg

73BCE3C5-0897-474D-9863-B77622782FCB.jpeg

Damn, never thought you’d be this sexy.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Saying someone is not VT is going to be considered PR hunting which is anti town behavior. I'm guessing you just didn't know this.

Is anti town now? But when nyn and kdels are talking about not voting the beav because he might be a power role and I say that's anti town I get mocked.

???

10 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

I’m going to vote Ape.  

So Ape masterminded Kdels near escape and the result of this was lynching Beaver who was scum? Rest of this post is fine, but that’s a little off. 

35 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Gotta be honest... This is coming across more like a subtle attempt to undermine me, rather than just goofing around. 

No goofing. The depth of your argument against Barry reminded me of how you defended yourself when we were both scum.

52 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So Ape masterminded Kdels near escape and the result of this was lynching Beaver who was scum? Rest of this post is fine, but that’s a little off. 

I’m not saying that’s definitely what happened, but if kdels was being coached on how to pull up from the plane wreck trajectory he was on… who among us do you think would suggest the fake suicide (head fake)?

That was not a novice move. 

19 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I’m not saying that’s definitely what happened, but if kdels was being coached on how to pull up from the plane wreck trajectory he was on… who among us do you think would suggest the fake suicide (head fake)?

Oh, so you are suggesting that both Kdels and Beaver are scum?  Usually when that happens, the lesser scum role is the one trying to get lynched instead of the higher scum role. From my understanding Beaver is basically a goon. So Kdels trying to stop his lynch by sacrificing himself doesn't make too much sense. Basically a pawn for a pawn. 

35 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Congrats on getting married, buddy.

unvote, vote greenseed

Great picture but would be even better if it said, "Mr. and Mrs. Greenpeen!"   LOL

Also, Greenpeen has a very athletic and taut upper thigh. Thank God, wouldn't want you chasing off another player on his wedding day!  LOL

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

No goofing. The depth of your argument against Barry reminded me of how you defended yourself when we were both scum.

Haha, my counter arguments as scum are comprehensive. I’m not even arguing here, just speaking plainly.

Bad look for you.

44 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

This is what a narrative looks like.

27 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Oh, so you are suggesting that both Kdels and Beaver are scum?  Usually when that happens, the lesser scum role is the one trying to get lynched instead of the higher scum role. From my understanding Beaver is basically a goon. So Kdels trying to stop his lynch by sacrificing himself doesn't make too much sense. Basically a pawn for a pawn. 

The whole thing is a stretch, unless he’s scum and knows they were both scum.