"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Scum doesn’t PR hint in the game thread. Typically. 

It’s why greenseed is a solid town read. It’s also why he was a good vote, to reaction test others. I think Stark pinger hardest.

Stark and 80 are my favs atm

Crusher also nudged Greenseed, but then voted me, praising JiF's post where he sussed me for my vote on Greenseed.

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

So Ape masterminded Kdels near escape and the result of this was lynching Beaver who was scum? Rest of this post is fine, but that’s a little off. 

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Least we know he’s having fun in Vegas, but yeah that part of the post should have stayed in Vegas. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

All good points. Vote spoot. 

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Can we lynch ape and move on? at this point the game is just derailing to him fosing and calling everyone dumb. It's kinda getting old.

You've played with Ape long enough to know that he does this regardless of alignment; probably more so as town.

I'm not saying I have him in my town pile, but I used to get caught up in his spiel, and it would drive me crazy. Now I've learned to not focus on it too much, especially in early game.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You've played with Ape long enough to know that he does this regardless of alignment; probably more so as town.

I'm not saying I have him in my town pile, but I used to get caught up in his spiel, and it would drive me crazy. Now I've learned to not focus on it too much, especially in early game.

I don't think he's town. And even if i'm wrong, he's being a detriment to the game anyhow so either way it's a win imo

20 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Crusher also nudged Greenseed, but then voted me, praising JiF's post where he sussed me for my vote on Greenseed.

What are you ghost writing my Mafia Diary? I voted you  because I honestly I feel underwhelmed by your game play so far. You typically really work as town. Not feeling it. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

What are you ghost writing my Mafia Diary? I voted you  because I honestly I feel underwhelmed by your game play so far. You typically really work as town. Not feeling it. 

Nothing I said in that post was wrong.

51 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Exactly. 

I do this to unnerve scum and force them into slipping up. 

Most of what I do is intentional. Then, even when I make a mistake, I try to use it for something purposeful. See: switching to stark and then not getting back online to play it out. That was a mistake, but I'm using it to scum hunt. It's literally how I've always played. I don't know why "some people" are acting like this is alien. Like I would normally be demonstrating black/white behavior. I've always played 10,000 miles above your heads.

@Nynaeve Starting to feel like you want this to get toxic and/or personal.

You made the choice to crater on me and pepper it with insults. I give you back explanations (which you ignore) and insults (which you set the tone for)... and I'm a detriment to the game?

I don't quite get it, or give a ****, but to the onlookers --- think about this, she keeps nudging me, but then says I'm a detriment to the game when I respond. Why? Oh, and what a lovely way to insulate herself when I flip town... "well, I thought he was scum, but really he was just annoying so it's fine".

Dudes.

• Thumb Down 1

19 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

Ape (3) - Nyn, Barry, Greenseed

Spoot (3) - 80, JiF, Crusher

Greenseed (3) - Spoot, Stark, JC

80 (1) - Ape

Not Voting (2) - Kdels, Dice

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

JC is playing for Nolder right? 

That means I'm pretty sure I have all townies on my train; two of them without an explanation.  Was it something I said other than that thing about Nyn?  

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

That means I'm pretty sure I have all townies on my train; two of them without an explanation.  Was it something I said other than that thing about Nyn?  

JC is replacing Arsis. Dice is replacing Nolder.

• Upvote 2

I thought for sure one of Ape/Barry was scum.  But a scum Barry probably doesn't go out of his way to defend or coach up a newish player; and Ape, while great at back-pedaling has made some good points while pissing off multiple people... so he's par for the course. 

I'm going to unvote for now and see how @Stark and @Jetscode1 attempt to justify their quick votes on me without explanation.  Or as some of you would call it, "piling on". 

27 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Yeah @Jetscode1, welcome to the game and stuff.  but also, WTH?

14 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

When you guys were taking turns calling me sexy, that made me feel good inside.  Let's just go back to doing that. 

Clearly JC voted you out of jealousy for your good looks.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

No Arsis, Dice replace Nolder. Jvill is checking with @LemonTree if anyone rise needs to be replaced. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Spoot is town.  What are your thoughts on Spoot?

Why town? Anything specific you see for his town. Plays been lazy, he’s typically pretty active as town. Only spunk I’ve seen from the Beaver was after I voted him, he basically summarized my last few post and that’s about it.