"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Hmmmm, not sure what lines you're referring to if you care to elaborate?  Truth is, I dont love it.  I'd guess your town but I dont really see how we get past today with out consolidating and at this point, the weak sauce people are clinging to could be informative.  We're at stalemate.

Ah.  I found your explanation.  It's weak reasoning but OK I guess...

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

1 question... why didn't you address Gseed direct when he tagged you and made that comment? you congratulated him on the pictures but ignored that comment until Barry mentioned it the next day. 

What was there to address?  I understood what he meant from the context of what he wrote. He said he didn't think I was town. It's a free country, it's okay to be wrong.

Later when it was brought up as a fos, when some thought he was role fishing, I weighed in. I didn't see it as a ping at the time or now.

I've got JiF as disinterested, bored town, for whatever its worth.  Earlier his "I'm my favorite role" post was a pretty strong signal he's town.  I've never known him to lie when saying this, ever.  The moment he uses that to his advantage as scum he will be able to fool me easily because it's been such a consistent town tell for him.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Nothing.  I want to move the game along.  Gsexy is informative.  

Yes, lets lynch the guy with information.  wtf?

Bored.  Spoot isnt gaining traction.  I want to see death

JiF is caught caught off guard...

ice cream nom GIF

If this isn't textbook distraction I don't know what is.   The good 'ole, "lady eating frosting hair" trick. 

The case on Ape is he voted Stark in the heat of the Beaver train?  It's dumb and weak and dumb and I see nothing informative about it.

JiF explains why he won't vote Ape. 

Good stuff

Unvote

Vote Ape

JiF voting Ape.

Drag Race Lol GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Gsexy is town all the way.  No doubt about it.

Now he admits lynching the good-looking guy with information is a bad idea. 

47 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

So you think me getting impatient and wanting death is a bigger ping then this apparent "slip" you've been going on and on about with Gsexy?

46 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Unvote

Vote Spoot

41 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Ok fine

Unvote

Vote Ape

splat rugrats GIF

Love me some JiF, but I really like my vote right now. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I've got JiF as disinterested, bored town, for whatever its worth.  Earlier his "I'm my favorite role" post was a pretty strong signal he's town.  I've never known him to lie when saying this, ever.  The moment he uses that to his advantage as scum he will be able to fool me easily because it's been such a consistent town tell for him.  

im fairly sure he has done this when he was not town. fwiw.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

As a rule, tagging me doesn't guarantee a response. I enjoy ignoring people at times. Not as much as killing 80, but it has happened before. lol

Who would you like to kill more... 80 or Barry? just for s&g's

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

You may be right but I just can't recall it.  I feel like I would have remembered it and treated it like a massive betrayal at the time, lol.  

I could be wrong but for some reason I think I remember that

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK, so you want death but an informative one.  I know I'm dumb and all but I'm struggling to see how Greenseed's lynch is more informative to you than any of the other options.  Explain it to me like I'm 5 please.

It was a pump fake, see if anyone jumped but I do think the talk around his "slip" is somewhat, informative.

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

The case on Ape is he voted Stark in the heat of the Beaver train?  It's dumb and weak and dumb and I see nothing informative about it.

That is a question, followed by a statement based on the assumption that question is right.  

Upon further elaboration around the situation, I got down with it.

I guess we're just supposed to know what JiF is doing and not question it.  He wants death but an informative one.  But he reserves the right to bounce from Ape to Spoot to GS without being bothered to give a good reason as to why one is more informative than the next.

Weird game.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I guess we're just supposed to know what JiF is doing and not question it.  He wants death but an informative one.  But he reserves the right to bounce from Ape to Spoot to GS without being bothered to give a good reason as to why one is more informative than the next.

Weird game.  

well it would be nice if he voted based on scum lean vs information lol

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Weird game.  

I reserve the right to vote anyone for any reason at any time.  It's up to the game to do something about it.

I've explained all my moves, you're just not paying attention.  Quick recap for ya?  Sure.  I'm bored.  The game is lagging, nothing is standing out and we are at stand still.  I came and shook the trees to move the game along.  My votes, were calculated and I explained them all.  Stark I wanted to come out and play.  The Gsexy vote was a pump fake based on the "slip" narrative.  I explained that.  The Ape vote was based on Barry answering my question.  I explained that.  The Spoot vote was genuine but then remember thats who I was voting before the Stark vote and Gsexy head fake and went back to Ape because Barry asked nicely.

What's concerning is, this is a nudgey gross post followed by a flow of them from you.  I'm being active and your caving down on every single piece of activity yet proclaiming I'm town.  It seems as though, you're trying to get momentum on me.  I could move you into the scum pile but then the scum pile with post like this