"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You went from sussing people who voted greenpeen to voting him without giving your thoughts. What changed?

OMG shut up and let it play out ffs. 

You derps are ruining the gamesmanship of this one, by being so insistent that everything be black/white and explained to you like you're a paint chip eating spawn of incest.

• Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

What was your case on Arsis again? I barely remember his posts.

Arsis was one of the players that went hard on kdles irt his odd post where he voted drums. So he was opposite of a scum train.

plus since d2 he kept trolling me and trying to spin a narrative where I was role fishing for asking kdles to claim when he was at L-2., that I was saying that voting for kdles was in itself scummy (I didn't). Also went on about me allegedly leaning scum on someone for not showing up at working hours and just a lot of spew that mostly served to detract from my stance. Plus he was trying to nudge the notion that kdles was scum with beaver, which is not impossible but I think is highly unlikely.

Eventually he voted me saying I did my best to save beav and for fishing for claims on d1. He was working very hard, along with ape, to try to put me in a bad light. Later he got distracted by 80.

3 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

The bread crumbs are there.  I hope my townie teammates can pick up on it.  

You've been playing such a clean game, my hats off to you... but your vote is pretty gross. What is your proof for being town in this game?

unvote, vote JiF

Bro. 

If you've breadcrumbed being town power role, the idea is NOT to announce it. Now that you have, you might as well reveal. Scum is already going to be steps ahead of us on this.

Face Palm GIF

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You left out some important details in this characterization of why the ape train exists.

1. Ape was one of 3 votes on beaver at the time he voted stark.
  2. It was the only other viable train to kdels who had 6 at the time and was at L2.
  3. Stark had no other votes
  4. There was just over an hour to deadline.

not dumb at all imo. 

It is dumb.

If all you're able to do is crater on me flicking my vote over to stark, and nevermind my history of reaction testing or the previous posts I made about both beaver and stark, then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

Digging in your heels on something this pedantic is going to give you bias that blinds you from the rest of the game play.

I know, because it's exactly how I used to play 10 years ago. Slats called it myopic.

8 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I reserve the right to vote anyone for any reason at any time.  It's up to the game to do something about it.

I've explained all my moves, you're just not paying attention.  Quick recap for ya?  Sure.  I'm bored.  The game is lagging, nothing is standing out and we are at stand still.  I came and shook the trees to move the game along.  My votes, were calculated and I explained them all.  Stark I wanted to come out and play.  The Gsexy vote was a pump fake based on the "slip" narrative.  I explained that.  The Ape vote was based on Barry answering my question.  I explained that.  The Spoot vote was genuine but then remember thats who I was voting before the Stark vote and Gsexy head fake and went back to Ape because Barry asked nicely.

What's concerning is, this is a nudgey gross post followed by a flow of them from you.  I'm being active and your caving down on every single piece of activity yet proclaiming I'm town.  It seems as though, you're trying to get momentum on me.  I could move you into the scum pile but then the scum pile with post like this

And I just pointed out how, no, you didn't explain everything that you were doing.  You didn't explain anything when you inexplicably moved from Ape to Spoot.  Don't try to paint me as scummy for accurately describing your play. 

You don't get to be lazy AND try to get an informative lynch AND try to claim you have been "active" AND that you've been explaining what you're doing at every turn.  It's inconsistent. 

I'm not trying to case you, I'm trying to get you to case scum.  

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Good stuff

Unvote

Vote Ape

Bad look for JIF. 

Town JIF... in "his favorite role of all time" which is vanilla town... doesn't hop wagons. He scum hunts and forges ahead with his own suspects, right or wrong. The level of willful ignorance and arrogance of vanilla town JIF is almost beautiful. 

This is not vanilla town JIF.

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, JiF chastises and votes me for me "opportunistic" vote on Greenseed, then unvotes me to vote Greenseed for consolidation with no deadline, then he votes Ape who's train he just called "dumb".

Meme Think GIF

unvote

vote JiF

Yea, man.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

OMG shut up and let it play out ffs. 

You derps are ruining the gamesmanship of this one, by being so insistent that everything be black/white and explained to you like you're a paint chip eating spawn of incest.

Yes, because JiF's bouncing around was trapping scum left and right.  

This next level play you and JiF are supposedly playing isn't yielding anything but confusion and making a mess of the game.  

How about this:  Let people play the way they'd like to play.  

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I've got JiF as disinterested, bored town, for whatever its worth.  Earlier his "I'm my favorite role" post was a pretty strong signal he's town.  I've never known him to lie when saying this, ever.  The moment he uses that to his advantage as scum he will be able to fool me easily because it's been such a consistent town tell for him.  

Gross. You're creating clearance for him saying this if you are scummates. Don't like it.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Bad look for JIF. 

Town JIF... in "his favorite role of all time" which is vanilla town... doesn't hop wagons. He scum hunts and forges ahead with his own suspects, right or wrong. The level of willful ignorance and arrogance of vanilla town JIF is almost beautiful. 

This is not vanilla town JIF.

Yea, man.

LMFAO.

So JiF's bouncing around is only problematic when he votes you.  When someone else questions JiF for bouncing around to other players?  BAD PLAY!!!  LET IT PLAY OUT YOU DERPS!!!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I reserve the right to vote anyone for any reason at any time.  It's up to the game to do something about it.

I've explained all my moves, you're just not paying attention.  Quick recap for ya?  Sure.  I'm bored.  The game is lagging, nothing is standing out and we are at stand still.  I came and shook the trees to move the game along.  My votes, were calculated and I explained them all.  Stark I wanted to come out and play.  The Gsexy vote was a pump fake based on the "slip" narrative.  I explained that.  The Ape vote was based on Barry answering my question.  I explained that.  The Spoot vote was genuine but then remember thats who I was voting before the Stark vote and Gsexy head fake and went back to Ape because Barry asked nicely.

What's concerning is, this is a nudgey gross post followed by a flow of them from you.  I'm being active and your caving down on every single piece of activity yet proclaiming I'm town.  It seems as though, you're trying to get momentum on me.  I could move you into the scum pile but then the scum pile with post like this

This is what I see too.

I think my vote is still on 80, it should be.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It is dumb.

If all you're able to do is crater on me flicking my vote over to stark, and nevermind my history of reaction testing or the previous posts I made about both beaver and stark, then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

Digging in your heels on something this pedantic is going to give you bias that blinds you from the rest of the game play.

I know, because it's exactly how I used to play 10 years ago. Slats called it myopic.

I'm sorry that you got caught with your ass showing when town turned around on a dime and smoked beaver before deadline.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And I just pointed out how, no, you didn't explain everything that you were doing.  You didn't explain anything when you inexplicably moved from Ape to Spoot.  Don't try to paint me as scummy for accurately describing your play. 

You don't get to be lazy AND try to get an informative lynch AND try to claim you have been "active" AND that you've been explaining what you're doing at every turn.  It's inconsistent. 

eh, it seems more like you're trying to get someone else to case JIF, tbh

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm sorry that you got caught with your ass showing when town turned around on a dime and smoked beaver before deadline.

Here's the thing. That would NEVER happen to me. I am a surgeon as scum. I am not you.

So, selling it this hard is either scummy - or a good moment from you to learn from as town. Cratering on one theory to the point you've stopped hunting scum amongst the field is not only boring, but really just bad play.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

So which is it?  I'm giving town clearance to JiF or trying to get him lynched?  It can't be both but you've accused me of both.  

I was doing a re-read. The one post came across as grow in the context of it looking like clearance. The holistic re-read cames across as you seeding doubt that you want others to chase re: JIF.

It can be both, in context to what I was weighing in on.

The really revealing thing here is this... you're not scum hunting. You're manipulating things people say to stuff it back in their faces like scum would do to town as they try to piece things together. HUGE tell for you.

I've got a busy evening, but unvote, vote 80 - unless i come back to something better, my votes not moving.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I was doing a re-read. The one post came across as grow in the context of it looking like clearance. The holistic re-read cames across as you seeding doubt that you want others to chase re: JIF.

The really revealing thing here is this... you're not scum hunting. You're manipulating things people say to stuff it back in their faces like scum would do to town as they try to piece things together. HUGE tell for you.

I've got a busy evening, but unvote, vote 80 - unless i come back to something better, my votes not moving.

I was seeding my own doubt, especially when Stark pointed out that JiF may have lied about having his "favorite role" and being scum once before.  Essentially all I was doing was moving JiF from the town pile to the neutral pile.  Meanwhile, I would certainly like for him to explain why one lynch is more informative than any other, since that is helpful information.  Nothing manipulative about what I was doing.  

You were already voting me.  So, yes, we get it, you firmly think I'm scum.  You're firmly incorrect so hopefully you won't tunnel the rest of the game.  

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I did explain.  Youre nudging.

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This next level play you and JiF are supposedly playing isn't yielding anything but confusion and making a mess of the game.  

I'm making a mess of the game?

8 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Unvote

Vote Stark

Got a feeling there is a lot of town chasing towns own tail going on here.  With that pingy weird post vote, lets get some actin out of the quite ones.  Perfect game to sit and hide as scum with as much distraction has been taking place.

4 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Unvote

Vote Gsexy

4 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Horrible vote.  You're not reading between the lines. 

Hmmmm, not sure what lines you're referring to if you care to elaborate?  Truth is, I dont love it.  I'd guess your town but I dont really see how we get past today with out consolidating and at this point, the weak sauce people are clinging to could be informative.  We're at stalemate.

Nothing.  I want to move the game along.  Gsexy is informative.  

Bored.  Spoot isnt gaining traction.  I want to see death

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK.  Why Greenseed over Ape then?  

The case on Ape is he voted Stark in the heat of the Beaver train?  It's dumb and weak and dumb and I see nothing informative about it.

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You left out some important details in this characterization of why the ape train exists.

1. Ape was one of 3 votes on beaver at the time he voted stark.
  2. It was the only other viable train to kdels who had 6 at the time and was at L2.
  3. Stark had no other votes
  4. There was just over an hour to deadline.

not dumb at all imo. 

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Good stuff

Unvote

Vote Ape

Here is JiF, explaining his every move, often directly to 80.  lmfao

3 hours ago, Stark said:

1 question... why didn't you address Gseed direct when he tagged you and made that comment? you congratulated him on the pictures but ignored that comment until Barry mentioned it the next day. 

Can you explain this?  I'm interested.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I guess we're just supposed to know what JiF is doing and not question it.  He wants death but an informative one.  But he reserves the right to bounce from Ape to Spoot to GS without being bothered to give a good reason as to why one is more informative than the next.

Weird game.  

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

BOOM!  We' got em.  My genius works again.

Unvote

Vote 80

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

BOOM!  We' got em.  My genius works again.

Unvote

Vote 80

This game is so f**king predictable, lol.

You do realize Ape has been casing me for days now, and already had his vote on me.  But somehow this post is the one that "convinced" you.  lmao.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

This game is so f**king predictable, lol.

You do realize Ape has been casing me for days now, and already had his vote on me.  But somehow this post is the one that "convinced" you.  lmao.

It's been clear what you've been doing.  I literally called the same sh*t out a page ago and then you continued to frame and this weird spin game you're playing where, I'm not making any sense and not playing up some some standard you apparently have and then Ape comes in and it's all "let people play how they want to play!"

You're giving the appearance of an uber townie while doing nothing.