"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If calling stupid people stupid is being a kunt, then I guess I’ve known for a long, long time.

I like that you think you have a handle on this.

Let it be known that instead of explaining or defending, Barry has opted to deflect to whatever this is.

My post wasn't intended to be game related. The intention was to let you know that despite your inflated ego believing I give a flying fk what you think about how I play, I do not. I have zero fks to give about that. 

If you took it as game related, that's your problem. kunt.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

if you weren't being sarcastic what I meant is that I have only been playing the game for a couple of years - not a decade.

Haha, ok, duh. Actually might be closer to two decades for some of us. Games from 2005 here, but pretty sure we starter earlier than that at JI. Funny thing is you really don’t get better at it, just talk like you do. 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

My post wasn't intended to be game related. The intention was to let you know that despite your inflated ego believing I give a flying fk what you think about how I play, I do not. I have zero fks to give about that. 

If you took it as game related, that's your problem. kunt.

Sweet melt, smooth brain.

Notch. Belt.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Haha, ok, duh. Actually might be closer to two decades for some of us. Games from 2005 here, but pretty sure we starter earlier than that at JI. Funny thing is you really don’t get better at it, just talk like you do. 

When was the mass exodus? I definitely played a game or two at JI but thought it was a bit after 2005

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

When was the mass exodus? I definitely played a game or two at JI but thought it was a bit after 2005

Crusher and many others were the first wave.

I alone was the 2nd wave.

JI was then sold to the devil and Ragu cleaned up the sloppy seconds.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

imma just give myself a timeout for the night. maybe tequila and mafia don't mix

no... quite the contrary... Tequila and mafia do mix... and they mix well, too well in fact.

archer GIF

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

<div data-type="countdown" data-id="2647759" class="tickcounter" style="width: 100%; position: relative; padding-bottom: 25%"><a href="//www.tickcounter.com/countdown/2647759/day-2-deadline" title="Day 2 Deadline">Day 2 Deadline</a><a href="//www.tickcounter.com/" title="Countdown">Countdown</a></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, pjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//www.tickcounter.com/static/js/loader.js"; pjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, pjs); }(document, "script", "tickcounter-sdk"));</script>

trying something out   it shouldve shown the actual countdown not just the link

^^^could kill this^^^

11 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

what you got something against countdown timers?

JC and Dice are both useless. I know they subbed-in, but neither has done a catchup and weigh-in at this point. 

If I had a gun, I'd stitch their buttholes together and shoot myself in the face.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

JC and Dice are both useless. I know they subbed-in, but neither has done a catchup and weigh-in at this point. 

If I had a gun, I'd stitch their buttholes together and shoot myself in the face.

and yet somehow town lynched scum yesterday and instead of leaning on the leaders who made that happen you'd rather poke a player who subbed in.  Nice!

Unvote, Vote Ape

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Wanna try that again? I did that as soon as I came in. I guess your just too busy flinging crap everywhere to actually pay attention.

Have you answered my question about your latest flip flop?

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'd just prefer to eliminate you from the field.  The countdown timer can stay.

and here I thought you loved me. whats your issue?

5 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

imma just give myself a timeout for the night. maybe tequila and mafia don't mix

Count your blessings. I don't need to drink tequila to have feelz. In fact I'm pretty sure tequila would have the opposite effect on me lol