Jump to content

"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!


jvill 51
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

JC and Dice are both useless. I know they subbed-in, but neither has done a catchup and weigh-in at this point. 

If I had a gun, I'd stitch their buttholes together and shoot myself in the face.

In your honor, I'd keep feeding them and feeding them and feeding them...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

So, like, this game is exciting!  So much action, really getting somewhere!  I can tell the deadline push will be fruitful. 

EMO slows games  down. Replaced players slows games down. I get the feeling scum is hunkering down waiting for the town to tear itself to shreads. I’m good with Spoot today, but need to peak a couple players that others are sussing because if that’s the case Ive missed something. I do feel scum is hunkering down a bit. 

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

So, like, this game is exciting!  So much action, really getting somewhere!  I can tell the deadline push will be fruitful. 

This game is to get us to training camp. Can’t peak too soon, we’ll be sitting on our dicks with nothing to do. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

EMO slows games  down. Replaced players slows games down. I get the feeling scum is hunkering down waiting for the town to tear itself to shreads. I’m good with Spoot today, but need to peak a couple players that others are sussing because if that’s the case Ive missed something. I do feel scum is hunkering down a bit. 

I think the entire game came to  screeching halt...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

and yet somehow town lynched scum yesterday and instead of leaning on the leaders who made that happen you'd rather poke a player who subbed in.  Nice!

Unvote, Vote Ape

Wut?

Are you eating crack cocaine cereal for breakfast?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

and yet somehow town lynched scum yesterday and instead of leaning on the leaders who made that happen you'd rather poke a player who subbed in.  Nice!

Unvote, Vote Ape

Vote me for poking sub-in players with low activity.

11 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'd just prefer to eliminate you from the field.  The countdown timer can stay.

Angling to kill a sub-in player.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, JiFapono said:

In your honor, I'd keep feeding them and feeding them and feeding them...

I love you.

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

So, like, this game is exciting!  So much action, really getting somewhere!  I can tell the deadline push will be fruitful. 

I mean, they set the tone - basic scum hunting is scummy. Explain every little thing, don’t change course, don’t try anything creative, stand around a vote for loud people… it’s noobish idiot mafia at its finest.

Also, 80 is obviously scum. The resin he’s not dead is he appeals to the noobish idiot brain.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

EMO slows games  down. Replaced players slows games down. I get the feeling scum is hunkering down waiting for the town to tear itself to shreads. I’m good with Spoot today, but need to peak a couple players that others are sussing because if that’s the case Ive missed something. I do feel scum is hunkering down a bit. 

Spoot was the momentum vote that led to the beaver lynch. Unless kdels is scum I find it hard to believe spoot is. For that reason, I think kdels would be a better lynch than spoot.

Any thoughts on Arsis/JC?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Spoot was the momentum vote that led to the beaver lynch. Unless kdels is scum I find it hard to believe spoot is. For that reason, I think kdels would be a better lynch than spoot.

Any thoughts on Arsis/JC?

He was the self-proclaimed momentum vote.  This claim was not based in reality.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He was the self-proclaimed momentum vote.  This claim was not based in reality.  

How is it not reality?

On 7/16/2021 at 2:53 PM, jvill 51 said:

 

VOTE COUNT

kdels (6) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Spoot, Beaver, JiF

Beaver (2) - Stark, Barry

Barry (2) - Nyn, Nolder

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

Not voting (3) - Drums, kdels

 

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

 

***DEADLINE: Today at 4:00 PM EST***

 

On 7/16/2021 at 2:59 PM, Nolder said:

There was zero reason to do this.

You have to die now, sorry not sorry.

Unvote Vote Kdels

 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:04 PM, jvill 51 said:

 

VOTE COUNT

kdels (7) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Spoot, Beaver, JiF, Nolder

Beaver (2) - Stark, Barry

Barry (1) - Nyn

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

Not voting (3) - Drums, kdels

 

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

 

***DEADLINE: Today at 4:00 PM EST***

 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:13 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Not feeling the kdels lynch atm

unvote

vote beaver

^ kdels at L1, beaver has 2 votes - 47 minutes to deadline

On 7/16/2021 at 3:14 PM, JiFapono said:

Unvote

Vote Beaver 

beaver to 3 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:14 PM, Nynaeve said:

unvote 

vote beaver

If only cause at least kdels is here.

beaver to 4, etc

On 7/16/2021 at 3:53 PM, jvill 51 said:

FINAL DAY 1 VOTE COUNT

Beaver (8) - Stark, Barry, Spoot, JiF, Nyn, 80, Drums, Crusher

kdels (5) - Arsis, Beaver, Nolder, kdels

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

 

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

How is it not reality?

 

 

 

^ kdels at L1, beaver has 2 votes - 47 minutes to deadline

beaver to 3 

beaver to 4, etc

 

 

Look at the timestamps.  All 3 of those votes came in the span of 60 seconds.  They were essentially simultaneous.  Spoot didn't have any influence on those votes whatsoever.  If Spoot was a "momentum vote", then so were JiF's and Nyn's.  

Spoot was trying to give himself undeserved town cred by making that claim.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

 

All 3 of those votes came in the span of 60 seconds.  They were essentially simultaneous.  Spoot didn't have any influence on those votes whatsoever.  If Spoot was a "momentum vote", then so were JiF's and Nyn's.  

Spoot was trying to give himself undeserved town cred by making that claim.

they came after spoot - his vote looks like the impetus. If his vote wasn't the cause of that momentum what was?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

they came after spoot - his vote looks like the impetus. If his vote wasn't the cause of that momentum what was?

Seconds after Spoot.  I sincerely doubt JiF or Nyn saw Spoot's vote and in real time made the decision to follow.  If Spoot gets credit for being a momentum vote, then so do JiF and Nyn.  

Nyn herself had stated she wasn't feeling the Kdels lynch.  Beaver had been gaining attention much of the day, and was the 2nd leading train at the time.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...