"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

80 vs Spoot reeks. 80 hitting tells.

Stark is pinging going after easy targets with fringe logic.

Barry is noob. Nyn is blockhead. JC is a shell of himself. Greenseed is poopie. Crusher and Jif are townish, or at least not giant idiots. Dice is useless. Thread is unreadable. Kdels is being grossly ignored.

80, Stark = die.

yeah I tried to see if I could stir anything up. sorry for seeing what might come of it. 

everyone play the way you want... unless of course its not how everyone else would play it.

lol

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

BTW at no point am I even taking credit for my part in it.

Know why? Because we caught a lucky break. Most of us didn't vote beaver cause we thought he was scum. We voted beaver cause we thought kdels was town and beaver was his counter train.

So the fact that anyone would be trying to take credit for any of this is laughable.

Whatever, I nailed that little Beaver, on D1.

MAFIA GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My role is "Homelander hunter".  Every night I search for Homelander.  If I find him, he dies.

On N1 I viewed Crusher.  He is NOT Homelander.  That of course doesn't mean he's cleared town, but he is at least not Homelander.

unvote

Hmmm.

Could be.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My role is "Homelander hunter".  Every night I search for Homelander.  If I find him, he dies.

On N1 I viewed Crusher.  He is NOT Homelander.  That of course doesn't mean he's cleared town, but he is at least not Homelander.

I'm not familiar with the content to know if this is good or bad but this seems very specific and not contrived.  

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

On D1 you had beef with Ape and Spoot, yet you chose to view Crusher?  

unvote JiF

Just now, JiFapono said:

Do you watch the show?  

Yes, but I'm not about to game the mod/setup to decide whether or not that role fits. Jvill could easily take liberties with the theme to make a more enjoyable, workable setup.

I do think 80 is clever enough to make it up, but I'm not ready to test that theory right now.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yes, but I'm not about to game the mod/setup to decide whether or not that role fits. Jvill could easily take liberties with the theme to make a more enjoyable, workable setup.

I do think 80 is clever enough to make it up, but I'm not ready to test that theory right now.

yeah, like how he made the ninja.... a ninja. 

I'm not buying it, vote 80

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Ok but on the surface, it would add up with content?  

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I won't be around at the deadline.  Lynch Spoot, Ape or Barry, in that order of preference.  I'd be cool with lynching JC as well.

I wont either prolly. DL is at like 1 am for me... and i got work tomorrow...

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Um, his beef with me wasn't until Day 2, over commentary about the events of Day 1.

You're right, on 80-ISO I missed the voting scene to split up D1/D2.  Viewing Crusher is plausible because Crusher did vote him on D1. 

unvote

11 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I'm not familiar with the content to know if this is good or bad but this seems very specific and not contrived.  

It is very specific and it’s also 80 which is what he would do. 

however in the show homelander would be the main bad guy if it’s just supers in the game.