"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

4 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

You're right, on 80-ISO I missed the voting scene to split up D1/D2.  Viewing Crusher is plausible because Crusher did vote him on D1. 

unvote

The leaps of logic you make are just about amazing as your looks. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I'm not familiar with the content to know if this is good or bad but this seems very specific and not contrived.  

Homelander is almost definitely the ringleader of the scum team, based on the show.  No idea what his/her power is but its gotta be substantial.  

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

It is very specific and it’s also 80 which is what he would do. 

however in the show homelander would be the main bad guy if it’s just supers in the game. 

Interesting...

Maybe 80 is like 3rd party or something?

Strangely odd power for a townie.

6 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Ok but on the surface, it would add up with content?  

Yes and no. As far as I remember, Homelander is essentially invincible, so I don't know who would have a special kill against him. Unless there's something I'm forgetting. Someone else can maybe help me out there. I know which character it would fit that would want to kill him.

Saying that, I don't see jvill making a game with an invincible scum character, so obviously there has to be a way to kill him, which is why I don't think it needs to fit 100% in the theme.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Yes and no. As far as I remember, Homelander is essentially invincible, so I don't know who would have a special kill against him. Unless there's something I'm forgetting. Someone else can maybe help me out there. I know which character it would fit that would want to kill him.

Saying that, I don't see jvill making a game with an invincible scum character, so obviously there has to be a way to kill him, which is why I don't think it needs to fit 100% in the theme.

Ok, thanks not basing my decision off it but its hard making heads or tails without having base line knowledge.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Yeah, like how a bonobo makes fire.  

15 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Dude, there is a youtube video of it happening.  

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That was a special bonobo that was raised in captivity, I believe.

Oh FFS are we really doing this again, lmao.  

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don’t remember the show so we’ll that I could disagree I do think he was basically invincible.

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I'm going for a spin, as we call it.  Need to keep up this beautifully dainty physique I've established.  It will also help me think more clearly.

I'll be back with the game figure out.

You're welcome.

speed wheel GIF by South Park

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yes, but he can't be this game, which leaves it open for 80's claimed role.

Agree

i was speaking from the shows storyline. I basically remember him being invincible and don’t remember a specific character that had an ability to “kill” him

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

I don’t remember the show so we’ll that I could disagree I do think he was basically invincible.

Drums was a "Town Supe" (that needed 1 extra vote to lynch), but Homelander, the Superiest Supe, just needs a peek-a-boo from 80 and he falls to pieces.  I'm still shaky on this. 

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

Drums was a "Town Supe" (that needed 1 extra vote to lynch), but Homelander, the Superiest Supe, just needs a peek-a-boo from 80 and he falls to pieces.  I'm still shaky on this. 

Well here’s where 80 is doing 80 things. In other games he’s come up with fairly elaborate false claims that do have a great fit with the content and the action/ability  is the weird part. 

if he’s telling the truth he’s valuable 

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

This is a game/show filled with superheroes.  I imagine there are players with a variety of different powers on both town and scum.  And I would certainly expect Scum to be loaded.  Probably some form of Roleblocker that can counter a role like mine.  

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is a game/show filled with superheroes.  I imagine there are players with a variety of different powers on both town and scum.  And I would certainly expect Scum to be loaded.  Probably some form of Roleblocker that can counter a role like mine.  

Like a ninja that can avoid detection?

The more you explain its plausibility the more it sounds like you made it up.