"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

no youve been wicked confusing.  that tends to happen when you fling crap at everyone within a 100 miles.

And you DID dodge my question. Or at least didnt answer it  i asked AGAIN and you have only just posted anything about why stark. and it wasnt in answer to me it was just a general statement with little info.  So i asked for more info and now im somehow framing things?  gimme a break

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The vote switch from Nyn to 80 by Stark = bus vote.

thank you.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

What? We have a hard counter claim situation here. 50/50 we hit scum by lynching one of the two.

But, of the two, who would you rather lynch?

yeah 50/50  so 50% chance of lynching town. You ok with that when a little patience will probably see it sorted? Cause im not.

of the two? tbh im not certain   theres a part of 80s claim i dont believe   no WAY he just finds this homefinder dude or whatever his name is and the guy is dead. there has to be an action if this dude is so big in the show. Crusher... he hasnt said anything bad but he just seems to have been kinda floating along on the edges.

Gun to head Id probably go 80 but I wont be   i think we let night sort it

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

My concern with Crusher is that if he is this suped up power role then why give himself away.

80 was facing a lynch a counter claim here isn’t as important as remaining hidden as our homelander killer. 

Unvote.

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

thank you.

yeah 50/50  so 50% chance of lynching town. You ok with that when a little patience will probably see it sorted? Cause im not.

of the two? tbh im not certain   theres a part of 80s claim i dont believe   no WAY he just finds this homefinder dude or whatever his name is and the guy is dead. there has to be an action if this dude is so big in the show. Crusher... he hasnt said anything bad but he just seems to have been kinda floating along on the edges.

So you don’t think we should vote either of them. 

it’s more than likely one of them is scum, NO? 

im not sure I follow the logic here. 

i have to go.  im going to leave my vote where it is. I cant tell if ape is town or scum tbh   like i said hes been confusing.

And as I said I would rather let night sort 80/crusher. And I think Kdels just made a good point i hadnt considered.

if my meeting finishes early i will try to get back here but i doubt it will happen

10 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

no youve been wicked confusing.  that tends to happen when you fling crap at everyone within a 100 miles.

And you DID dodge my question. Or at least didnt answer it  i asked AGAIN and you have only just posted anything about why stark. and it wasnt in answer to me it was just a general statement with little info.  So i asked for more info and now im somehow framing things?  gimme a break

This post is pinging me.

Either read the thread or stfu. You’re not asking any questions that haven’t been answered. Why Stark? Well… read.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

thank you.

of the two? tbh im not certain   2) theres a part of 80s claim i dont believe   no WAY he just finds this homefinder dude or whatever his name is and the guy is dead. there has to be an action if this dude is so big in the show. Crusher... he hasnt said anything bad but he just seems to have been kinda floating along on the edges.

How is that any worse than just lynching someone else? What better odds are you going to give us than that?

6 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

thank you.

ewwww. What if the night, like, doesnt sort it out.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

i have to go.  im going to leave my vote where it is. I cant tell if ape is town or scum tbh   like i said hes been confusing.

And as I said I would rather let night sort 80/crusher. And I think Kdels just made a good point i hadnt considered.

if my meeting finishes early i will try to get back here but i doubt it will happen

double ewwwwwwwww

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I dont understand my Crushlove countering this...I guess in hopes of doc protection?

I’m confused.

If 80 is true. Crusher counter is to get 80 dead. Crusher = dispensable scum.

If 80 false. How would he know a fake niche role that just happens to be crushers real role.

The latter seems implausible.

Im inclined to vote Crusher by logic, regardless of my predisposition and reads.

10 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Eat your heart out Gsexy

F45D05A1-E6C4-4DB1-B5C8-B79EEB2F0D85.thumb.png.210529d10a8da77875034b0d5d743640.png

It’s not a peloton, but one of these days I’ll take this guy out of the box as see what kind of shirtless pics I can take after 30 min a day for 8 weeks. 

I should have my beach bod ready by mid-October! 

1AB96368-A775-4FF5-866C-BDCDA8504326.jpeg

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m confused.

If 80 false. How would he know a fake niche role that just happens to be crushers real role.

Im inclined to vote Crusher by logic, regardless of my predisposition and reads.

Possible that scum has been tasked with finding that person who can kill homelander. But if that’s the case then Crusher giving himself up that easily seems really dumb.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m confused.

Just now, JiFapono said:

If Crush is lying, he's sacrificing himself for 1 kill?  He dies tomorrow and they're down to, what?  2.

hmmmm

Do you want to pick the dingleberries from my bung hole with your teeth? 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

My concern with Crusher is that if he is this suped up power role then why give himself away.

80 was facing a lynch a counter claim here isn’t as important as remaining hidden as our homelander killer. 

That argument also goes both ways.

8 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Could kill this tomorrow.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

That argument also goes both ways.

It doesn’t… since Crusher was under no pressure to give himself up. Getting a lynch on 80 here wouldn’t be worth the trade off. Crusher could be distracted and made a mistake but the risk and reward don’t work out here.

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

How is that any worse than just lynching someone else? What better odds are you going to give us than that?

8 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

^^

Not trying to lynch scum. Isn't even sure Ape is scum, but would rather lynch him than 1 of 80 or Crusher, one of whom is definitely scum.