"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

1 minute ago, Stark said:

Afraid to lynch either 80 or crusher because might hit town. 

wants to lynch ape who also may be town. 

50/50 man either way. Lol

I legit, would be down to speed him after that nonsense but unlike him, dont see how we dont sort out 80 vs. Crusher.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

3 people voting me. I’m town. I’m confident one is scum, and it’s feeling less and less like Nyn or Barry. 

Yeah I know

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

I legit, would be down to speed him after that nonsense but unlike him, dont see how we dont sort out 80 vs. Crusher.

I feel same has to be one of them. Dice can get it next 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Logic says lynch crusher all day. I think. Wish ctm was here to call me dumb. 

Go ahead. Be the exact stupid you been  complaining  about all game. I’m with patients. Might not make it back on. I’ve given you kunts everything I could. 

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Unless homelander is scum that can only get hit by 80. Then it’s worth it.

That'd honestly be a broken setup, IMO, if town can't win if 80 dies.

I'd be thinking more along the lines of Homelander being ?X-Unlynchable.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

It doesn’t… since Crusher was under no pressure to give himself up. Getting a lynch on 80 here wouldn’t be worth the trade off. Crusher could be distracted and made a mistake but the risk and reward don’t work out here.

No, why would scum Crusher give himself up? Unless Homelander is super rolled up, it just doesn't seem worth it with already 1 scum PR dead, and plenty of townies left.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Unless it's 80 that's Homelander.

But that doesn’t explain why he would give himself up. Let it go, move on and then nail 80 with the all important power. It’s not a pro-town reveal by Crusher since he was in no danger.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

No, why would scum Crusher give himself up? Unless Homelander is super rolled up, it just doesn't seem worth it with already 1 scum PR dead, and plenty of townies left.

Crusher doesn’t have to be Homelander, he can be any other scum. 80 (If scum) does not have to be Homelander and Crusher does not have to be Homelander (if scum). However, a guy with the ability to kill Homelander revealed his role on D2 for no (good) reason.

Just now, kdels62 said:

But that doesn’t explain why he would give himself up. Let it go, move on and then nail 80 with the all important power. It’s not a pro-town reveal by Crusher since he was in no danger.

Right but the votes had peeled off of 80 so he points out 80 is faking a role similar to his. To keep town from a mis lynch 

my issue is 80s find/he dies part of his claim. Also I have seen 80 make similar claims in past games when I was his scum team

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Crusher doesn’t have to be Homelander, he can be any other scum. 80 (If scum) does not have to be Homelander and Crusher does not have to be Homelander (if scum). However, a guy with the ability to kill Homelander revealed his role on D2 for no (good) reason.

But then as any other scum why put a target on his back for no reason.  He was not on anyone’s radar

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Eh, maybe. But it's common for town PR's to counter claim when scum fake claims. It's not unprecedented. And, if Crusher is telling the truth about having to die, too, then this way Town gets to keep him alive for the numbers.

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

But how powerful would Homelander have to be to be worth it for scum to go voluntarily go down 2 players this early in the game? Because that's what this is about; protecting Homelander.