"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

8 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

And you wouldn't lie about that even if you lied about everything else, right?

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Kill the guy that can kill Homelander? That seems obvious

I mean apply to 80. Under pressure trying to out a town PR  on his way out. 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Eh, maybe. But it's common for town PR's to counter claim when scum fake claims. It's not unprecedented. And, if Crusher is telling the truth about having to die, too, then this way Town gets to keep him alive for the numbers.

I know it’s possible but in this case why would that specific town role give himself up? 

We need to make a choice here and I don’t like Crush’s counter claim. 

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

I know it’s possible but in this case why would that specific town role give himself up? 

We need to make a choice here and I don’t like Crush’s counter claim. 

I mean it’s possible crush is thinking he’s going to have or receive some type of protection, no?  

Just now, Stark said:

I mean apply to 80. Under pressure trying to out a town PR  on his way out. 

And Crusher for outed by it? If Crusher knew that 80 was lying why wouldn’t he stay hidden and use his PR against 80 in the night? Especially since his pr is crucially important. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, I do not.

Crusher is lying scum.  His reveal is sloppy and terrible.  Just trying to off me so I don’t off Homelander tonight. 

Why tonight? You so certain you would find him? They could've always just shot at you, too, rather than out one of their own.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, I do not.

Crusher is lying scum.  His reveal is sloppy and terrible.  Just trying to off me so I don’t off Homelander tonight. 

You said in your reveal you can find him. Now you’re saying “off” him.

Seems like a key detail.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This is happening in the middle of patient hours. I check the thread. saw 80’s reveal and reacted. I should have let it go. You will see on my reveal. 

I kind of felt like you just busted your load not thinking when I just looked back.  I think logic says you though.

Ugh

Oh ok, nevermind.  80 it is.  Of the 2, he definitely was the more pingy player.

And I did feel like looking back that Crusher might have just got ahead of himself.  He had a response to Spoot where he voted 80 after the reveal and now it kind of makes sense why.

Just now, JiFapono said:

I kind of felt like you just busted your load not thinking when I just looked back.  I think logic says you though.

Ugh

Question say 80 is Homelander and knows a townie is looking for him…. Thus 80s claim to try to out that player at L2

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

Ugh

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Went with my read vs. logic. Plus, I think 80 just slipped up. ?‍♂️??

We are making the sweetest of love this game.  Like singing while we **** type sh*t

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

If we’re that broken up by this. We can kill me. I’m VT. 

I think we should vote you on principle.  I'll explain more later. 

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Eh, maybe. But it's common for town PR's to counter claim when scum fake claims. It's not unprecedented. And, if Crusher is telling the truth about having to die, too, then this way Town gets to keep him alive for the numbers.

Nor is it unprecedented for 80 to nail the fake claim correctly.  He's secretly brilliant at it.   

Crusher dying when he finds Homelander would be a cool way to "add power" to the character.  Jville has already indicated his affinity for flavor. 

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’ll take the hammer on 80 if needed. I’m  here.

yes, please. 

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

But how powerful would Homelander have to be to be worth it for scum to go voluntarily go down 2 players this early in the game? Because that's what this is about; protecting Homelander.

This might be a case of us making the game bigger than it is. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

And Crusher for outed by it? If Crusher knew that 80 was lying why wouldn’t he stay hidden and use his PR against 80 in the night? Especially since his pr is crucially important. 

If Crusher dies when he uses his PR, than taking 80 out without using it is better for town.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My role is "Homelander hunter".  Every night I search for Homelander.  If I find him, he dies.

On N1 I viewed Crusher.  He is NOT Homelander.  That of course doesn't mean he's cleared town, but he is at least not Homelander.

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thing is, if 80 is the silver bullet to kill Holemander, then scum will want to take him out.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

True unvote vote 80

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Um

Yes? 

I won’t have a ton of time before deadline. But unless 80 and I has  the same  role as I do he’s lying. 

Kind doesnt matter now but this is the exchange that is making me hope Crush was sincere. 

• Post of the Week 1