"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I am Homelander and I am indeed unlynchable.  I’m harder to kill than @HessStation was in the Jaws game.  Bahahaha.

Figure it out, f**kfaces!  

amazon fly GIF

Somebody take this pu$$ies breast milk and let him cry it out. 

Also. Did not play in the Jaws game not even sure I played mafia yet

On 7/16/2021 at 9:30 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

^ look at this guy. Conveniently takes his vote off scum prior to deadline then paints himself as a hero and tries to line up multiple lynches during the night phase.

Yuck.

On 7/17/2021 at 3:08 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Ape

Didn’t think he did enough good defending in justifying his move to Stark, who is currently my top town read.  

Yuck.

On 7/17/2021 at 3:50 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

vote ape

obvious scum is obvious

Yuck.

On 7/17/2021 at 5:13 PM, JiFapono said:

This seems opportunistic. 

Talking about Spoot voting 80.

On 7/17/2021 at 6:31 PM, Arsis said:

No joke.

This seems opportunistic

Responding to Jif.

Did dice replace Arsis?

On 7/18/2021 at 10:17 AM, Integrity28 said:

Neither Spoot or 80 hit my radar D1, but they both hit here on d2 quickly. I see you bubba ♥️

@JiFapono if you’re scum, bravo so far

On 7/18/2021 at 10:30 PM, Greenseed4 said:

I’m going to vote Ape.  

I’m not buying the Stark head fake in the middle of his RL jam, it would’ve been easier to stay put.  

That and I could see him masterminding the kdels near lynch escape. 

I just came across this. If you think I’m scum and it would have been easier to stay put, then wouldn't that make me a town read for having voted Stark and done the more difficult thing? 

This literally makes no sense… and it’s contradictory. 

on further review… it looks Like hopping on Ape vote because words words words…

On 7/18/2021 at 7:08 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Ok, sorry for the absence. It turns out there is more to do in Vegas than hump. 

Some RL updates… I played @Nolders hard 10 bet. It crapped out faster than he did in this game. 

We won “big” on slots, and laughed our asses off at the Nate Bargatze show. 

3FFA9C24-A1ED-4A19-9E5E-8AA58FFC1F60.jpeg

C6EF861D-A129-4DEA-88CF-581992FA96E7.jpeg

C490CCBC-F98C-404B-971A-D0269724EBE0.jpeg

73BCE3C5-0897-474D-9863-B77622782FCB.jpeg

Nice win on slots! My buddy won a couple grand on his Vegas wedding as well. Sorry hard 10 didn't pan out. Congrats again btw.

• Sympathy 1

On 7/19/2021 at 8:58 AM, The Crusher said:

So Ape masterminded Kdels near escape and the result of this was lynching Beaver who was scum? Rest of this post is fine, but that’s a little off. 

On 7/19/2021 at 9:09 AM, Integrity28 said:

Gotta be honest... This is coming across more like a subtle attempt to undermine me, rather than just goofing around. 

On 7/19/2021 at 10:45 AM, Integrity28 said:

Good lynch: Greenpeen, 80, Barry 

Trolling for emo lynched l: Nyn, Spoot

Wind beneath my wings: crushlove and Jif 

Firgot they playing: stank arsis and diceballs

I actually still think this is my list. Maybe swap dice with Barry. 

Trying to imagine why both Barry and Nyn would spend all game cratering on me. 

On 7/19/2021 at 11:38 AM, Integrity28 said:

Yea, you scum.

To 80. ?

On 7/19/2021 at 10:23 PM, jvill 51 said:

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT
Spoot (3) - 80, JiF, Crusher

Greenseed (3) - Spoot, Stark, JC

Ape (3) - Nyn, Barry, Dice

80 (1) - Ape

kdels (1) - Greenseed

Not Voting (1) - Kdels

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Look at that vote placement. Greenseed and JC were on me too.

If 80 is scum, then I cannot see Jif clustering with him on Spoot. It’s more likely 80 massaged Jif into that vote, as that’s what he’s been doing.

I cannot disagree with gs votes.

One of Nyn, Barry or dice is scum in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Look at that vote placement. Greenseed and JC were on me too.

If 80 is scum, then I cannot see Jif clustering with him on Spoot. It’s more likely 80 massaged Jif into that vote, as that’s what he’s been doing.

I cannot disagree with gs votes.

One of Nyn, Barry or dice is scum in my opinion.

I agree with bold. 

Do one of your logic thingies with the premise that 80 is 3rd party. 

On 7/20/2021 at 12:53 PM, JiFapono said:

Good stuff

Unvote

Vote Ape

Hated this.

On 7/20/2021 at 1:10 PM, Spoot-Face said:

So, JiF chastises and votes me for me "opportunistic" vote on Greenseed, then unvotes me to vote Greenseed for consolidation with no deadline, then he votes Ape who's train he just called "dumb".

Meme Think GIF

unvote

vote JiF

Liked.

On 7/20/2021 at 1:24 PM, JiFapono said:

Ok fine

Unvote

Vote Ape

Subsequent spazzing out.

On 7/20/2021 at 1:44 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I've got JiF as disinterested, bored town, for whatever its worth.  Earlier his "I'm my favorite role" post was a pretty strong signal he's town.  I've never known him to lie when saying this, ever.  The moment he uses that to his advantage as scum he will be able to fool me easily because it's been such a consistent town tell for him.  

This is one of my most pingy posts of the game…

On 7/20/2021 at 4:18 PM, Integrity28 said:

Gross. You're creating clearance for him saying this if you are scummates. Don't like it.

For this reason.

I can’t read anymore, but Jif is in my “outside shot” list.

I feel good about kdels, Spoot, crusher, Nyn and maybe Barry. I cannot reconcile why scum would go all-in vs. me. No strategy there.

dice, greens, and Stark feel like the general space to hunt for now

On 7/20/2021 at 4:27 PM, Integrity28 said:

I was doing a re-read. The one post came across as grow in the context of it looking like clearance. The holistic re-read cames across as you seeding doubt that you want others to chase re: JIF.

It can be both, in context to what I was weighing in on.

The really revealing thing here is this... you're not scum hunting. You're manipulating things people say to stuff it back in their faces like scum would do to town as they try to piece things together. HUGE tell for you.

I've got a busy evening, but unvote, vote 80 - unless i come back to something better, my votes not moving.

On 7/20/2021 at 4:32 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I was seeding my own doubt, especially when Stark pointed out that JiF may have lied about having his "favorite role" and being scum once before.  Essentially all I was doing was moving JiF from the town pile to the neutral pile.  Meanwhile, I would certainly like for him to explain why one lynch is more informative than any other, since that is helpful information.  Nothing manipulative about what I was doing.  

You were already voting me.  So, yes, we get it, you firmly think I'm scum.  You're firmly incorrect so hopefully you won't tunnel the rest of the game.  

On 7/20/2021 at 4:35 PM, JiFapono said:

I did explain.  Youre nudging.

On 7/20/2021 at 4:40 PM, JiFapono said:

Here is JiF, explaining his every move, often directly to 80.  lmfao

This is why I wot commit to Jif as scum yet. Tricky 80 with that comment on vanilla town.., got me spinning my wheels.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is why I wot commit to Jif as scum yet. Tricky 80 with that comment on vanilla town.., got me spinning my wheels.

That's about where I started to sniff him out.

I used you and the response from Barry to both see if anyone would pile on and or, if someone was going FOS me for it.  Spoot and 80 bit hard and they've both been my #1 and #2.  Spoot now removed from that list but that was the turning point.

On 7/20/2021 at 3:38 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I guess we're just supposed to know what JiF is doing and not question it.  He wants death but an informative one.  But he reserves the right to bounce from Ape to Spoot to GS without being bothered to give a good reason as to why one is more informative than the next.

Weird game.  

On 7/20/2021 at 4:03 PM, JiFapono said:

I reserve the right to vote anyone for any reason at any time.  It's up to the game to do something about it.

I've explained all my moves, you're just not paying attention.  Quick recap for ya?  Sure.  I'm bored.  The game is lagging, nothing is standing out and we are at stand still.  I came and shook the trees to move the game along.  My votes, were calculated and I explained them all.  Stark I wanted to come out and play.  The Gsexy vote was a pump fake based on the "slip" narrative.  I explained that.  The Ape vote was based on Barry answering my question.  I explained that.  The Spoot vote was genuine but then remember thats who I was voting before the Stark vote and Gsexy head fake and went back to Ape because Barry asked nicely.

What's concerning is, this is a nudgey gross post followed by a flow of them from you.  I'm being active and your caving down on every single piece of activity yet proclaiming I'm town.  It seems as though, you're trying to get momentum on me.  I could move you into the scum pile but then the scum pile with post like this

@Integrity28  This was happening before I fully pulled his pants down.

On 7/20/2021 at 4:58 PM, JiFapono said:

You can continue to make claims like "i'm not explaining" and "i'm not making sense" and "im not scum hunting" but it's all bull sh*t.  You literally talked about how "apparently I reserve the right to do what ever I want" and then lectured Ape about letting people play their game.   You're full of sh*t dude.  lol.   And you can try to spin it but you wont fool me.  I've been completely transparent about everything I'm doing and it exposed you. 

I still want to kill Spoot, I've still got my eye on Ape but you emerged and pinging harder then anyone else and thus have received my vote.  That's how the game is played.  Observe and learn.

On 7/20/2021 at 4:59 PM, JiFapono said:

Deflect and fear monger.  Point the town toward hidden scum.  Insult.

On 7/20/2021 at 5:03 PM, JiFapono said:

If you're so confident I'm town, then why have you been spinning it as if my effort has not been sincere.  Why have you said things like "bad look, JiF"?  Why have you falsely claimed I havent explained myself?  Why nudge the momentum that was building?  If you're confident I was town, why were intentionally not following what I was doing?

I like you and Spoot for scum right now.  

On 7/20/2021 at 5:05 PM, JiFapono said:

I said I have my eye on Ape.

If you're town, its not my fault you're playing terrible.  You literally have spun every ******* post I've made.  lol

these are all in response to 80...

Anywho.  I'm 2 for 2 because that's what I do.  Had 1 slip up, I blame Nolder but I'm back to straight fire.

Lets see what the night brings but Dice not wanting to figure out Crusher and 80 is major ping and will be getting my vote tomorrow if alive.

Nyn also refusing to vote anyone other than Ape and JC was also concerning during my reread. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

That's about where I started to sniff him out.

I used you and the response from Barry to both see if anyone would pile on and or, if someone was going FOS me for it.  Spoot and 80 bit hard and they've both been my #1 and #2.  Spoot now removed from that list but that was the turning point.

@Integrity28  This was happening before I fully pulled his pants down.

Yea, like I said - him saying that is a WIFOM - but, I generally read you well and I'm good with you. I just want it on the record that I caught that... juuuuuuust in case.

Anywho.  I'm 2 for 2 because that's what I do.  Had 1 slip up, I blame Nolder but I'm back to straight fire.

Lets see what the night brings but Dice not wanting to figure out Crusher and 80 is major ping and will be getting my vote tomorrow if alive.

Nyn also refusing to vote anyone other than Ape and JC was also concerning during my reread. 

Yea, town doesn't need power roles if we're both on fire like this... Jordan / Pippen. 

You can pretend you're 23. We all know the truth of the matter.

On 7/13/2021 at 12:06 AM, jvill 51 said:

Roster:

1. @Spoot-Face

2. @Barry McCockinner

3. @JiFapono

4. @Jetsfan80

5. @The Crusher

6. @Greenseed4

7. @Arsis

8. Beaver - Black Noir, VOUGHT Ninja - Lynched D1

9. Drums - Kimiko, TOWN Supe (takes 1 extra vote to lynch) - Killed N1

10. @Integrity28

11. @kdels62

12. Nolder replaced by @Dicetosser N1

13. @Nynaeve

14. @Stark

Full reads, all genuine since you turd brains can't handle a little misdirection.

JIF would be playing the best scum game I've seen from him in years if he is scum right now. I"m not feeling that. He's spitting from the cuff, nothing feels calculated, which is usually his town tell. He's feeling for the flow of things.

JIF, Crusher and Kdels are my town reads.

I cannot see Nyn as scum digging in on me. She's not dumb. Barry is dumb. That said, I don't think either are scum at the moment. I just don't see any logic to their play if theyre scum. I can see her and Barry as Mason partners both deciding to dig in on me to avoid NK and bust my balls. That's my current theory.

I don't see why people are town-reading Greenseed. His posts are straight pingy trash. I'll accept I may be missing something not having played with the weirdo as much as others have. 

I've seen the case for Spoot as scum and as town. He's got me waffling. No more depth to it than that.

I am concerned that JC jumped on the Ape train in such a half-assed manner. I have a hard time with the idea that Nolder and Arsis would both quit as scum.

Greenseed, JC, Spoot, Nyn and Barry are my neutral reads.

I do think Stark might be scum. His vote on Beaver felt bus-ish, almost like a "Beaver, I'm going to have to vote you for that, sorry" scum mate moment. He never really pressed it after that. It wasn't until I came along and voted Beaver in my catchup that it caught on. I never even saw Stark's vote. I voted Beaver before even completing my catchup. Everything else Stark has done since he voted Beaver has been pecking at easy targets. None of the bullish type casing I've seen from him. He's staying clean here. I've seen him do this as scum and it fooled me badly.

Dice biting on the Ape train and then some of the other anti-logic pinged. However,

I've been spot on with Beaver and 80. I also think Stark and Dice are my best bets for scum, atm.

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

How is that any worse than just lynching someone else? What better odds are you going to give us than that?

because here we have a pretty good idea that it will get sorted for us during night. Thats how these situations tend to play out if you let them go into night.

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

ewwww. What if the night, like, doesnt sort it out.

then we make a decision and lynch one, but between scum probably wanting to kill the cc, and town power roles there is usually SOME night result to guide us.

Ive explained my thinking above. 

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Dice biting on the Ape train and then some of the other anti-logic pinged. However,

youve played with me enuff you should be used to my weird dice logic. And theres nothing wrong with my logic. 

And biting on the Ape train? Dude I gave you a GFY vote in response to something you said. I just left it there because you had given me no reason to NOT vote you. To me you were all talk/self aggrandizing and no substance. You now have substance. you still talk crap but you have substance now. 

Im sure you will be even more annoying now.