"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

Just went and cleaned up the yard a bit, picked up after the dogs.  3 different piles had nice little treats in them.  1 had a chewed up thong (couldnt tell if mine or my wifes), the other had a chewed up sock and then the last one had a full Sacada in it.  Like, just swallowed hole in full form, wings and everything in perfect tact.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Just went and cleaned up the yard a bit, picked up after the dogs.  3 different piles had nice little treats in them.  1 had a chewed up thong (couldnt tell if mine or my wifes), the other had a chewed up sock and then the last one had a full Sacada in it.  Like, just swallowed hole in full form, wings and everything in perfect tact.

Be careful. If swallowed it can cause an obstruction... could end up in death... and the op can get really expensive

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Be careful. If swallowed it can cause an obstruction... could end up in death... and the op can get really expensive

I know, these ****ers are sneaky though.  It's not like I let them eat clothes.  lol  Luckily they're both 90+ so they're stomachs are big but trust me, I know it can be very bad.

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Just so there is not judgement, lol, that couch belongs to the dogs.  lol  It's in the garage and they ******* ate the sh*t out of it.   One day, I came home, they pulled all the stuffing out of each chair.  lmfao

I’m judging the blue leather couch. Not the mess.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m judging the blue leather couch. Not the mess.

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Though the question how does one end up with a blue leather couch in the first place comes to mind. 

You guys see blue? You’re running around pretending like you’re the goddamn Dream Team and you can’t even see colors right in front of your face or make the connection that a blue blanket on a shiny black leather couch (the only color they made in the 90s) would give a blueish reflection? 

Basketball Boomers GIF by Beastie Boys

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah right, that was left from your single beachside condo days, came out of your Blue Crush themed  love den. That was your,” it’s a fun ride couch.” CJ made you put that sh*t in the garage for the dogs. 

EBC0A42B-BBAB-4207-A13A-1E97B7927A40.jpeg

Maybe, fine, whatever.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Ape: my logic tells me it’s Crusher.

80: it was me. 

Ape: I know, I’m Michael Jordan. 

This is hilarious, so I want to acknowledge that part.

However, I didn’t say ‘my logic’. I said logic. Meaning, the proper logic for how to play the situation was to go crusher first, based on what we knew.

My read, instinct was 80. Play more, eventually you’ll encounter moments where your gut says one thing, but the pragmatic logic says go against your gut.

In short, good joke. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/19/2021 at 9:52 AM, Integrity28 said:

Scum doesn’t PR hint in the game thread. Typically. 

It’s why greenseed is a solid town read. It’s also why he was a good vote, to reaction test others. I think Stark pinger hardest.

Stark and 80 are my favs atm

^reminding you that you really are brilliant.  See. 

18 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Look at that vote placement. Greenseed and JC were on me too.

If 80 is scum, then I cannot see Jif clustering with him on Spoot. It’s more likely 80 massaged Jif into that vote, as that’s what he’s been doing.

I cannot disagree with gs votes.

One of Nyn, Barry or dice is scum in my opinion.

I have good votes. 

18 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

I agree with bold. 

Do one of your logic thingies with the premise that 80 is 3rd party. 

If 80 is in fact 3rd party, how many other scum are we looking at (in your experienced opinion)? 2, 3, or 4?