Jump to content

"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!


jvill 51
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

 

 

So Jif  Did night resolve the crusher/80 thing? You're welcome.

And btw  you didn't HAVE to kill a random townie  you could've gone no lynch.  

Hindsight doesn’t make it right.

Vote Dice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

It bothers me that 80 never moved to vote for ape as his counter train. He stayed on spoot even when votes peeled off of him. Then claimed at L-2 and of course had to move to Crusher with the counterclaim.

This is gross.

Good grief, girl. Get ahold of yourself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Yep, despite Ape parking on 80 and never moving. He likes being an early bus vote when scum.  Our instincts were right and @Barry McCockinner sniffed it out too. 
 

Vote Ape

I happen to own 80 when he's scum. Track record speaks for itself.

So, which is it - do I like being a bus vote on scum - OR - wait for it, do I like to try to save my scum mates by voting stark just before deadline out of nowhere??

You guys are getting pathetic with this. None of you have a ******* clue about how to read me, and it's making you paranoid. Hunt scum. I'm town. There wouldn't be two dead scum already if I was scum, tbh - I'd have the town eat out of each other's buttholes right now.

Vote Stark

I cannot shake the feeling. He made a great observation on Beaver camped out there, claimed super townie credit, and since then has been nudging along straight-up easy target type junk. No scum hunting. I am at the point where I believe my "sorry, Beaver, if i were town i'd have voted you for this" read on Stark was right--- just like my "beaver was told to stay silent" read.

That's where I'm at. I'm going to leave it to others to discern which one of the people who are cratering on me is scum, has to be one of them, me thinks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Gonna try to recalibrate and see where I'm at.

I still think JC is a good direction tho. He feels wrong to me.

I haven't seen much follow-up on this... typically the "i'm going to reset/reread/recalibrate" without follow-up is a hard scum tell.

I think I'd vote Nyn at this point. I just don't get this approach for scum Nyn, so I'm not firm. I'm like 60/40 reading her scummy. 

Quite honestly, I can't tell if she's having a personal issue with me for real - so, it makes it a hard read. The fact that Barry is lock-step with her is weird. Neither is offering any value at this point, though I will say - casing/voting me has become good bait at this point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I haven't seen much follow-up on this... typically the "i'm going to reset/reread/recalibrate" without follow-up is a hard scum tell.

I think I'd vote Nyn at this point. I just don't get this approach for scum Nyn, so I'm not firm. I'm like 60/40 reading her scummy. 

Quite honestly, I can't tell if she's having a personal issue with me for real - so, it makes it a hard read. The fact that Barry is lock-step with her is weird. Neither is offering any value at this point, though I will say - casing/voting me has become good bait at this point.

Unvote

Convince me to vote @Nynaeve, I'm all ears.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote

Convince me to vote @Nynaeve, I'm all ears.

No.

I'm not sold myself on voting her. Why would I start selling others on it? It's irresponsible. I'd rather have others weigh in at some point on why they think she'd choose to crater on me like this - multiple day phases - as scum vs. as town.

I can't make sense of it. I'd like other perspectives.

Additionally, I'd like to hear what others think about Barry parroting her, and people like you, dice and greeny flirting with votes on me.

TBH, I create action - but nobody is really evaluating that action at this point. It's lame.

If I hadn't pegged 80, then this game would have just kept being a snoozefest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Your pivot from Beaver was scummy as fukk.  Convince me otherwise.

I've already written it up.

EVERY post leading up to that laid the foundation for what I thought of Beaver vs. Stark. Anyone that has played with me more than once would know that was my read, and the stark vote was a "play". I cannot help that school bus full of kids ended up in my neighbors front yard and I couldn't hop back online. Everyone here should know by now that 1.) I'd never make that sloppy a move as scum, and 2.) I have too much pride to just lie about a RL distraction as cover for a sloppy scum move.

End of story.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No.

I'm not sold myself on voting her. Why would I start selling others on it? It's irresponsible. I'd rather have others weigh in at some point on why they think she'd choose to crater on me like this - multiple day phases - as scum vs. as town.

I can't make sense of it. I'd like other perspectives.

Additionally, I'd like to hear what others think about Barry parroting her, and people like you, dice and greeny flirting with votes on me.

TBH, I create action - but nobody is really evaluating that action at this point. It's lame.

If I hadn't pegged 80, then this game would have just kept being a snoozefest.

I captured 80.  His non-stop case on @Spoot-Facewas obvious scum.  He wanted to get caught.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I've already written it up.

EVERY post leading up to that laid the foundation for what I thought of Beaver vs. Stark. Anyone that has played with me more than once would know that was my read, and the stark vote was a "play". I cannot help that school bus full of kids ended up in my neighbors front yard and I couldn't hop back online. Everyone here should know by now that 1.) I'd never make that sloppy a move as scum, and 2.) I have too much pride to just lie about a RL distraction as cover for a sloppy scum move.

End of story.

Play better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If by "captured 80" you mean you said a bunch of retarded sh*t, and I cased him and got him lynched - then yea, we agree.

 

Dude, the boy wouldn't get off my pal Spoot.  Suck a bag of dicks.  You have contributed confusion and bull sh*t since I entered this game.  Just concede the game.  You're scum.  We  all know it.  Just admit you're caught.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Dude, the boy wouldn't get off my pal Spoot.  Suck a bag of dicks.  You have contributed confusion and bull sh*t since I entered this game.  Just concede the game.  You're scum.  We  all know it.  Just admit you're caught.  

I like you. I wouldn't **** you with Nyn's dick and blame Barry, but I do like you.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

So Jif  Did night resolve the crusher/80 thing? You're welcome.

And btw  you didn't HAVE to kill a random townie  you could've gone no lynch.  

say we went "no Lynch" there would have been no confirmation of 80's character... granted 80 confirmed his character on his own like a milk drunk newb. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

The no lynch stance rears its ugly head... lol

FYI It goes to random if no majority is reached

I read his 3 rules on page 1 and it doesnt say that there. also doesnt say you cant no lynch. Have i missed something?

49 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Hindsight doesn’t make it right.

Vote Dice

your an idiot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...