"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

As far GS, his voting d1 he was mostly parked on me and didnt really go for beaver or kdles.

D2 he voted ape, then spoot, then kdles, then jif. He did move to 80 when he was around l2. Then unvoted when the votes subsided. Then moved back to 80 later closer to dl. 

Obviously 80 had this whole thing cooked up to draw out Crusher when realizing he could potentially be the lynch. 

I'll have to check later when exactly 80 claimed cause it seems like he was at l-2 more than one time. GS might have moved his vote back to move things back to that direction.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

What value does he provide?

I'm not in the habit of lynching someone I think is town. You guys do your thing. Obviously I dont have this detailed explanation why you shouldnt. I'm mostly saying I think you're looking in the wrong place.

Dice is a big boy. He's gonna have to be more transparent to you guys if he wants to be more conducive to finding scum. So I'm not throwing myself on a sword for him or anything. There's obviously a small chance I'm wrong. But I don't think I am.

• Upvote 1

On 7/21/2021 at 11:25 PM, jvill 51 said:

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

80 (5) - Ape, Spoot, JC, Stark, JiF

Ape (3) - Nyn, Barry, Dice

Spoot (2) - 80, Crusher

JiF (1) - Greenseed

Not Voting (1) - Kdels

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

DEADLINE: Today at 7:00 PM EST (approx 2.5 hours from now)

https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/2647759/day-2-deadline

On 7/21/2021 at 11:28 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

My role is "Homelander hunter".  Every night I search for Homelander.  If I find him, he dies.

On N1 I viewed Crusher.  He is NOT Homelander.  That of course doesn't mean he's cleared town, but he is at least not Homelander.

On 7/21/2021 at 11:30 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I won't be around at the deadline.  Lynch Spoot, Ape or Barry, in that order of preference.  I'd be cool with lynching JC as well.

On 7/21/2021 at 11:38 PM, Greenseed4 said:

On D1 you had beef with Ape and Spoot, yet you chose to view Crusher?  

unvote JiF

On 7/21/2021 at 11:42 PM, Greenseed4 said:

yeah, like how he made the ninja.... a ninja. 

I'm not buying it, vote 80

On 7/21/2021 at 11:46 PM, Greenseed4 said:

You're right, on 80-ISO I missed the voting scene to split up D1/D2.  Viewing Crusher is plausible because Crusher did vote him on D1. 

unvote

On 7/22/2021 at 12:26 AM, The Crusher said:

True unvote vote 80

On 7/22/2021 at 12:35 AM, The Crusher said:

I won’t have a ton of time before deadline. But unless 80 and I has  the same  role as I do he’s lying. 

On 7/22/2021 at 12:43 AM, jvill 51 said:

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

80 (5) - Ape, JC, JiF, Crusher, kdels

Ape (3) - Nyn, Barry, Dice

Crusher (1) - 80

Not Voting (3) - Spoot, Stark, Gsexy

DEADLINE: Today at 7:00 PM EST (approx 1.5 hours from now)

On 7/22/2021 at 12:45 AM, kdels62 said:

Lol I got it… dammit 

unvote 

I didn’t see the counter claim coming. I have a meeting but I’ll try to be present.

On 7/22/2021 at 1:03 AM, Integrity28 said:

Vote 80

Crusher had played like he got a good  with it and wants to do well. 80 has hit every scum tell I know for him.

On 7/22/2021 at 1:21 AM, Integrity28 said:

Unvote.

On 7/22/2021 at 1:24 AM, Greenseed4 said:

vote 80

Drums ain't make two bonobos, and jVille sure as sh*t didn't make two homeland hunters.

@The Crusher, if you're lying about his role, you're clearly next. But I believe ya. 

On 7/22/2021 at 1:27 AM, kdels62 said:

I hate dice talking about night actions. 

I can’t get on board with Crusher giving up his rose that easily especially since he’s been so involved.

vote crusher

On 7/22/2021 at 1:41 AM, Stark said:

**** it

vote 80

On 7/22/2021 at 1:45 AM, jvill 51 said:

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

80 (5) - JC, JiF, Crusher, Gsexy, Stark

Ape (3) - Nyn, Barry, Dice

Crusher (2) - 80, Kdels

Dice (1) - Ape

Not Voting (1) - Spoot

DEADLINE: Today at 7:00 PM EST (less than 1 hour from now)

On 7/22/2021 at 1:52 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

On 7/22/2021 at 1:54 AM, jvill 51 said:

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

80 (5) - JC, JiF, Crusher, Gsexy, Stark

Ape (2) - Nyn, Dice

Crusher (2) - 80, Kdels

Dice (1) - Ape

Not Voting (1) - Spoot, Barry

DEADLINE: Today at 7:00 PM EST (less than 1 hour from now)

On 7/22/2021 at 1:55 AM, Spoot-Face said:

vote 80

On 7/22/2021 at 1:57 AM, Integrity28 said:

Vote 80

On 7/22/2021 at 2:00 AM, jvill 51 said:

FINAL DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

80 (7) - JC, JiF, Crusher, Gsexy, Stark, Spoot, Ape

Ape (2) - Nyn, Dice

Crusher (2) - 80, Kdels

Not Voting (1) - Barry

Highlights from eod 2

Looks like GS didnt come anywhere near 80 prior to him claiming. He voted 80 for a couple of mins after he claimed then unvoted. Then after Crusher countered and 80 caught his fish, GS moved to 80.

32 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Highlights from eod 2

Looks like GS didnt come anywhere near 80 prior to him claiming. He voted 80 for a couple of mins after he claimed then unvoted. Then after Crusher countered and 80 caught his fish, GS moved to 80.

Cool breakdown.  I could vote Greenseed or Kdels after reading that.  What did you discern?

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Cool breakdown.  I could vote Greenseed or Kdels after reading that.  What did you discern?

I think kdles voting crusher, all things considered, seems more like derp town. Crusher wasn't getting lynched and being on Crusher wasnt gonna gain him any favors.

GS seems more fishy to me cause he moved to 80 only after crush got outed. And considering 80 was unlynchable plus his claim already served its purpose, it would be the smart move.

On 7/20/2021 at 7:04 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

There's no deadline so why worry about consolidating yet?  And why not Spoot over GS?

On 7/20/2021 at 7:04 PM, jvill 51 said:

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

Greenseed (4) - Spoot, Stark, JC, JiF

Spoot (2) - 80, Crusher

80 (1) - Ape

kdels (1) - Greenseed

Not Voting (1) - Kdels

Interesting

On 7/20/2021 at 7:20 PM, JiFapono said:

Bored.  Spoot isnt gaining traction.  I want to see death

On 7/20/2021 at 7:23 PM, jvill 51 said:

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

Greenseed (4) - Spoot, Stark, JC, JiF

Spoot (2) - 80, Crusher

80 (1) - Ape

JiF (1) - Greenseed

Not Voting (1) - Kdels

On 7/20/2021 at 7:29 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

OK.  Why Greenseed over Ape then?  

Also interesting 

25 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I think kdles voting crusher, all things considered, seems more like derp town. Crusher wasn't getting lynched and being on Crusher wasnt gonna gain him any favors.

GS seems more fishy to me cause he moved to 80 only after crush got outed. And considering 80 was unlynchable plus his claim already served its purpose, it would be the smart move.

So, GS before the Ape in your mind?

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

vote GS

want to hear from stark too tho

^ ftr I hadn't seen the post before making the one below.

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

vote greenpeen

POE puts him in my list. I don't like the wonky soft reveal and not further elaborating. Seems like he would have been a priority target if the reveal was true.

8 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Honestly? I legit think you've been a douche this game.

For scum hunting and calling votes on me dumb? Yes, much worse than usual. You’re right, Nyn, it’s definitely me - not you.

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

You guys seem to get insulted pretty easily and over not much considering the atmosphere.

He's town *shrugs*

You guys seem to get insulted pretty easily and over not much considering the atmosphere.

@Stark got any light to shed on any of this?

if what you say 1 post above is more than a hunch and based on his explanation to jif I will 

UNVOTE

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

So, GS before the Ape in your mind?

Here's the thing about ape.

I legit think he's been scummy. He's been shooting in all directions. And when he started getting heavy handed with how he talked to me I really felt like it confirmed my suspicion.

With that said... what gives me pause is that he feels confused by me. Same with Barry. And as scum I would have expected a hard push on me during the day or a shot between the eyes at night. Makes me feel like I'm being kept alive to take him out. Or vice versa.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

For scum hunting and calling votes on me dumb? Yes, much worse than usual. You’re right, Nyn, it’s definitely me - not you.

You didnt call my votes dumb. You called me dumb.

Today’s my last day at my job. I have a 30 minute window, was gonna try and catch up - but, I honestly can’t get past Nyn using the game to play victim. 

Zero game play. 100% grievance with me. If she’s town, I’d love her to start breaking the game down, rather than acting like me calling something dumb is some sort of civil rights violation.

I’ll try to read more later.

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Could you point me to the soft reveal? 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

25 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I tracked the person who visited @Stark on N1. Being a newb to the role, I assumed I had found scum.   But then nothing happened to Stark, and I realized that other roles make “visits”. 

Afraid I might expose a town PR I locked it down.  Ape was pretty keen on getting me to spill it. I think that may be for nefarious reasons, maybe so he could find the “weapon”?

@Barry McCockinner also pressed for information, but I didn’t have enough to share, and he came across as townish in his request.

Last night I tracked the person who visited @The Crusher, assuming it was the doctor.  I firmly believe that person to be town. 

@Jetscode1 was asking very bluntly for the info I had.  I can see now that it was to see if I knew he was a Mason. 

Again, I have some information. I’m not yet ready to expose my PR pile.  But I will probably not be moving my vote off Ape today. 

11 hours ago, Stark said:

I am willing to talk this out... IMO you don't "No Lynch" on D2 when you have a counter. I may be wrong but what clarity do you gain from that. there are scenarios where it doesn't "settle" itself in the night phase. so I don't see the reason for a no Lynch there. 

Does it make him scum or just wrong... hell it could be one or the other, or both. say we lynched Crusher there, as some were advocating... we don't kill 80 because crush was the only guy that could, possibly?!?

I don't know, I feel like any game I've played with Dice he gets tunneled to his own detriment so I can't say for sure.

I guess I just am more stuck on what does a no Lynch gain you in that position, or even if we switched to voting you there instead. Dice was concerned with mislynching town and saying to leave 80/crush alone, that it would resolve itself. wanted to vote you which could also result in a town mislynch 

11 hours ago, Stark said:

I don't know. here defending dice was not game related as much as her knowing his meta, which in this game there isn't much content. and what there is, is shady. 

im not sure what work you are expecting her to show. Something I figured out after a few games with all the newer players from last year is, its not always to your benefit to show too much because they don't play the same way the older group did. the group that I played with when I came in with @GATA ... you all had almost a damn outline of how every game and scenario "should" be played out. now with half the game being newer, to mafia, players I think people are adjusting.

8 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Reasoning?

nyn.. above 2 taking to Ape last night basically give you the answer .

I don't see the point in advocating no Lynch there at the time... and honestly I think I would have played it the same way if all things were the same and we had to do it again. He was voting ape and asking not to vote either 80 or crusher, which also allows scum players to not make a game related play