"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

so this is all you want to say.. im not asking for names so then we wouldn't have a 5 - 4 numbers advantage based on your "views"

why would you view me n1

I didn't view you.  I tracked a person.  That person visited you. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

your right i didnt propose it. Why didnt i?  Tell me, what happens most of the time when someone proposes no lynch?

If your answer doesnt include getting climbed all over by the whole game and quite often lynched for it then your either a liar or inexperienced.

You arnt inexperienced.

I do not have enuff sway to make that suggestion and live. Blunt truth.

But this game has Jordan and Pippin in it!!  Surely such great players could look at what I was saying and THINK!. Surely they would see it AND they could survive it!

But no  that didnt happen.

And leaving my vote on Ape was as good as a no lynch. There was no WAY he was actually going to get lynched. If you all backed away from 80/crusher and didnt no lynch you just wouldve lynched someone else then ape. Probably Nyn, Barry or JC.

No Lynch wouldve been the best play. Night would have had the same ending. Look at their roles and consider that crusher SAID he would die. There was NO WAY IN THE WORLD Crusher wouldn't be shooting at 80. Now THAT bit??  THAT is hindsight now that we know their roles.

So im sorry O Worlds Greatest Scumhunter, that you arnt great enough to have seen what I was seeing, listened to what I was saying and had been smart enuff to follow it!

The bold, this... is exactly why I was asking why you, as scum, would make this move... and the reply that it was low risk really jumped out at me as nonsensical.

Leaving your vote on me was still a bad play, but whatevs. At least people are finally asking why would / wouldn't you do this as scum/town.

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Vote me then

I think you missed the point of those questions, Nyn.

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Mosty focused on kdles, ape and some jif.

He did vote 80 on and off but seeing as a scummate would know he cant be lynched... it's not as telling imo

JIFs most egregious move was trying to get behind the ape and push that "crusher is the right lynch based on logic". Yes, it was, but JIF is an instinct player, since when does he follow logic vs. trusting his gut?

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Highlights from eod 2

Looks like GS didnt come anywhere near 80 prior to him claiming. He voted 80 for a couple of mins after he claimed then unvoted. Then after Crusher countered and 80 caught his fish, GS moved to 80.

This is great work.

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

His 2nd page of iso, 80 votes ape, folds after two seconds and starts hounding spoot

80, I think, was playing a dangerous game there as scum. Him folding so quick is what got my attention. Like he realized it might not be in his best interests to poke the bear.

Interesting

Yep, agreed.

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

vote greenpeen

POE puts him in my list. I don't like the wonky soft reveal and not further elaborating. Seems like he would have been a priority target if the reveal was true.

This. I've been watching Greenanus since he made that comment about breadcrumbing a role/ability. I don't understand why he's alive, frankly. 

Here's the thing about ape.

I legit think he's been scummy. He's been shooting in all directions. And when he started getting heavy handed with how he talked to me I really felt like it confirmed my suspicion.

With that said... what gives me pause is that he feels confused by me. Same with Barry. And as scum I would have expected a hard push on me during the day or a shot between the eyes at night. Makes me feel like I'm being kept alive to take him out. Or vice versa.

Agree with this assessment. 

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

I tracked the person who visited @Stark on N1. Being a newb to the role, I assumed I had found scum.   But then nothing happened to Stark, and I realized that other roles make “visits”. 

Afraid I might expose a town PR I locked it down.  Ape was pretty keen on getting me to spill it. I think that may be for nefarious reasons, maybe so he could find the “weapon”?

@Barry McCockinner also pressed for information, but I didn’t have enough to share, and he came across as townish in his request.

Last night I tracked the person who visited @The Crusher, assuming it was the doctor.  I firmly believe that person to be town. 

@Jetscode1 was asking very bluntly for the info I had.  I can see now that it was to see if I knew he was a Mason. 

Again, I have some information. I’m not yet ready to expose my PR pile.  But I will probably not be moving my vote off Ape today. 

Could you confirm, for those who can read between the lines, that the same person who visited Stark also visited Crusher?

• WTF? 1

I tracked the person who visited @Stark on N1. Being a newb to the role, I assumed I had found scum.   But then nothing happened to Stark, and I realized that other roles make “visits”. 

Afraid I might expose a town PR I locked it down.  Ape was pretty keen on getting me to spill it. I think that may be for nefarious reasons, maybe so he could find the “weapon”?

@Barry McCockinner also pressed for information, but I didn’t have enough to share, and he came across as townish in his request.

Last night I tracked the person who visited @The Crusher, assuming it was the doctor.  I firmly believe that person to be town. 

@Jetscode1 was asking very bluntly for the info I had.  I can see now that it was to see if I knew he was a Mason. 

Again, I have some information. I’m not yet ready to expose my PR pile.  But I will probably not be moving my vote off Ape today. 

So, the bold is just a LIE. I responded to Greenanus to tell him town shouldn't be breadcrumbing a power, because scum will look for that and target that person. I don't even think my reply to him is able to be misinterpreted by a human brain.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Just saw this after my post. What in the world are you talking about? Provide evidence - I think you may have misinterpreted things I said. Dumbass.

Did he reply to this?

2 hours ago, Stark said:

well hell.. lets just do this then and stop with the bull... 

After Beaver Lynch I was given a 1 time "cop investigation" "From another player in the game" so if @Greenseed4 knows who visited me then that would clear. Stark, Green, player that gave me investigation, and NYN,player that visited crush

that's 5 out of 9 players we could have as town. that leaves 4 so town should basically have this in the bag just going down the list of players Greenseed did not see visit. 

based on JC game play I have him as a town mason with Spoot... which feels right unless I am buttfumbling his posts.

I used my investigation on NYN n2 because of her defense of DICE.

Green should have the other 2 player names and we should be able to just go down the list of remaining players and game over... town wins unless my numbers are off. 

So, that role that gives out abilities/gifts/whatever, that is typically town... but the recipients aren't confirmed town. So, none of this is valid in my opinion.

I dont really think he should reveal anything atm.

Why didnt you come forward with the result on me?

Yes and yes.

• Sympathy 1

Name calling in the morning?
Come on bro, you shouldn’t be that negative this early.

Let the day unfold a little before succumbing to your dark side. 

Ah good, yea, so what I said there I stand by. If you breadcrumbed a power role, then pointed out that you breadcrumbed it, you basically revealed - and at that point, you might as well reveal, as that's what makes the most sense for town. God forbid you soft reveal and the doc decides to chance a protection on you, and gets killed instead. That would be stupid play.

So, yes, I stand by what I said. You should either reveal or not reveal. Don't pull this soft bullsh*t.

That's NOT the same as angling for information, dumbass.

NOTE: It's never too early for name-calling. 

• Haha 1

I like a Stark or JIF vote here.

Stark is providing an easy path to victory, with a HUGE logic void in it. Stark had that early beaver bus vote, but didn't actually push the lynch. He stayed quiet. Since then he has gone after easy targets, and has only ramped up town collaboration since I started pressuring him. He's working too hard to keep clean. He also came out of night phase with another easy target: dice. 

JIF has been too on-point. He's not that good. I swear to all things holy that 80 said "jif said he's his favorite role" early in the game to give jif cover. I know it. JIF usually does his own thinking, but here he's been quick to try to curry favor with me - in a back-to-back sequences trying to use me to swing the choice to lynching Crusher, then leading this day phase off with the Dice vote. This is a signature scum JIF thing that I don't expect you all to subscribe to or care about.

• Upvote 1

I think I know what you mean but please clarify. fwiw there is that doppleganger character in this show that would be a good candidate play games w/investigations. Obviously not something to worry about at this point, but something to consider later.

Careful about leaning into theories, scum can/will send us off into la-la land with this stuff.

Here are the other things I think we all know/accept:

- JC is spoots mason partner, if not, then the real mason partner should counter because DUH! Town read.
- Green is making a mess. I cannot see him doing any of this with scum mates helping guide him. Town read.
- Nyn's disgust seems real. Not fake. Town read.
- Dice is a hard read for me. I don't see the logic of him doing what he did in the 80/Crusher moment, as scum. I completely disagree with JIF's take on it. Null / town lean.
- Barry is a hard read this game too. I think he's being a little dense, rather than scum. Null / town lean.
- Kdels hasn't really done much since D1. I never saw the reason for his D1 train, so ??? Null.

Frankly, Stark and JIF have the cleanest games. You all know how I generally feel about that. Scum knows how to avoid looking bad, town doesn't. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, the bold is just a LIE. I responded to Greenanus to tell him town shouldn't be breadcrumbing a power, because scum will look for that and target that person. I don't even think my reply to him is able to be misinterpreted by a human brain.

Did he reply to this?

So, that role that gives out abilities/gifts/whatever, that is typically town... but the recipients aren't confirmed town. So, none of this is valid in my opinion.

Yeah, first time as a tracker so I'm still learning the nuances of the role. 

I wanted  to use my power to help town, not to oust a PR... once this was pointed out, I closed my mouth because I needed to see what happened to the person that was visited.  Since nothing "bad" happened I assumed the person I tracked to be town, and the person who was visited to be town -- but as you point out, getting a visit doesn't indicate alignment.   

38 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Yeah, first time as a tracker so I'm still learning the nuances of the role. 

I wanted  to use my power to help town, not to oust a PR... once this was pointed out, I closed my mouth because I needed to see what happened to the person that was visited.  Since nothing "bad" happened I assumed the person I tracked to be town, and the person who was visited to be town -- but as you point out, getting a visit doesn't indicate alignment.   

You can make conjectures mostly on the person doing the visiting. Less so about the person getting visited. You tie that off with NA results to and reach your conclusions. 

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think I know what you mean but please clarify. fwiw there is that doppleganger character in this show that would be a good candidate play games w/investigations. Obviously not something to worry about at this point, but something to consider later.

Funny that you're raising this as an option but not regarding at all the source itself. Just because Stark got a view doesn't make him town. He could still very easily be scum. That's the point I would have expected you to make vs this.

I'm the least of anyone's worries, except for scum.

2 hours ago, Stark said:

so this is all you want to say.. im not asking for names so then we wouldn't have a 5 - 4 numbers advantage based on your "views"

why would you view me n1

What exactly would you have him say?

does your investigation result actually say "other" or did you mean to type "otherwise"?

I'm just saying in general - we should be cautious towards end game of accepting investigation results as gospel because of the potential for that doppleganger character being a candidate for manipulating results. Your questioning your own result made me think of that.

Don't worry, I won't make it till end game. But thanks for worrying