"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

Town read (unwilling to lynch atm):  

GS and Nyn

Go either way (but probably not today):

Barry, JiF and Dice

FOS and/or willing to lynch today:

Stark:  Played a little too clean.  Offers a chance to possibly vett Nyn.  Somebody, (not sure if Stark) also suggested the source material has a doppelganger, which Stark suggested could have distorted his view on Nyn.  Convenient ruse that could also come in handy toward end game.  

Ape:  the Beaver vote he pulled on D1 before DL is off-putting.  He'll claim it was reaction test, but still that move lingers in my mind.  Note to Ape:  Please don't tell me you wouldn't do something so stupid.  We all play a silly game and we all make dumb decisions.   

Kdels:  the disappearing act after almost getting lynched on D1 reeks of tired scum.  Could it really be that simple?

I'll wait for Jville's updated vote count before proceeding. 

3 hours ago, Stark said:

sure conveniently dismiss it all as invalid. 

Im VT that was given a one time cop investigation from another player... at this point you just voting me on and off since D1... 

We have a soft claimed Mason, I have a town result on a player. GS is a tracker which could be either alignment I guess, but his play seems like a townie just trying to cover.. if not he's got me messed up then.

if he saw a player visit me that player is town and if its the same guy that visited crusher he would know another confirmed town reducing the Lynch pool by 4 for me since I know im town..

unless nyn's role can change a investigation result which, the only role I know that does that is GF and I don't see a GF in the game with a Homelander that had the powers he did as I said to Barry.

Given that any alignment can receive an item, yes, what you proposed as a method of deeming you town and a narrower pool to hunt from us invalid.

Has nothing to do with my opinions, or prior behavior, bringing that up is a ping.

This is just logic.

So, anyway, I think you’re scum.

3 hours ago, Stark said:

yeah that's why you moved all the way to the right of the list 

omg... I saw where you changed your stance on JC.

I asked you because Ape was saying you didn't come back with anything all day, which was the night phase... you responded to someone about JC, and his role/soft claim,  where at the end of D2 you were stuck on either Ape or JC. and completely avoided 80. I didn't think ape saw that and also was trying to see where you were at because you are confirmed town based on my investigation to see if anything you said aligned with my thoughts 

Not true. I never said ‘all day’. I simply asked what you thought about her recalibrate comment and how she never offered new perspective.

In the same questions to you, I asked why you thought she was cratering on me—so what did I not see?

3 hours ago, Stark said:

Nothing that has happened this afternoon has changed my mind much. I am trusting my investigation on Nyn 

I think Barry/Ape/Kdels are my best bets for scum and JiF would be the wildcard.

I think JC is spoots mason partner... no one has countered his soft claim and they should if they have just missed it since the game has basically assumed it

Not 100% sure on GS but I don't think he's scum. He said he's a tracker and I think he's town since there was the Scum Ninja which counters a Town Tracker. If GS knows who visited me that role is typically town. which would mean GS plus that player is another confirmed town.

I have a positive town result on Mrs. Thumbs down 

Nyn is pretty confident on her Dice read.. 

Still think this is pretty much a wrap if JC not countered and GS just votes one of the players above in the bold

and I am going to 

VOTE APE

call it OMGUS if you want but until any other information comes out im voting Ape, Barry or Kdels 

Shocking.

Stark…. Somehow comes to the table with the name that’s most likely to draw votes, based on game long sentiment.

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Why create this narrative that I followed nyn? Is there anything other than the timing of my vote to indicate I'm following her? 

I sniffed around you D1, then went to you first thing D2.

kunt

Yes, directly referencing each other while doing it. That’s not a narrative, bub.

Its literally a description of what happened.

Look up narrative. Understand what it is. Then, if you’re town, stop being a clown.

19 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Ape:  the Beaver vote he pulled on D1 before DL is off-putting.  He'll claim it was reaction test, but still that move lingers in my mind.  Note to Ape:  Please don't tell me you wouldn't do something so stupid.  We all play a silly game and we all make dumb decisions. 

You all do. 

I don’t. Book it, man t!ts.

Barry is probably town. His play, while epically stupid, is unguarded feeling. That or he so bad as scum WFOM is keeping him afloat.

Barry wanting credit for voting me first is town boobery. Im town, but the point still remains, did Nyn sheep him?

Would Nyn de cheap “mad at you” tactics to hide as scum?

I told you deep holes the votes on me needed to be examined. This is what you get… AIDS!!!

On 7/17/2021 at 3:12 PM, The Crusher said:

Kdels was at L1 here. 

If Nyn was scum she could have easily hammered Kdels here. Not sure what it means. But I will look More

Scum wouldn’t want to hammer town D1.

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This is a lie.

On 7/17/2021 at 3:07 PM, Nynaeve said:

Vote Ape

Could vote Arsis too

On 7/17/2021 at 3:08 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Ape

Didn’t think he did enough good defending in justifying his move to Stark, who is currently my top town read.  

On 7/16/2021 at 9:09 PM, Integrity28 said:

?

?

This I’m willing to revisit. He could have just been doing a great job bussing. No risk at the time, he put that vote on beaver and nobody cared until I cased beaver.

I’d move drums down my list. I like his most recent positions.

I’d imagine scum Jif would bus beaver. I think he’s town for now.

You kept asking for thoughts on beaver as if you know it would be a bad look for some folks later. You’re scum.

Gross bus vote. You’re scum too.

You distancing HARD from Barry. Obvious teammates, imo

This. ?

bookmark

On 7/16/2021 at 9:30 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

^ look at this guy. Conveniently takes his vote off scum prior to deadline then paints himself as a hero and tries to line up multiple lynches during the night phase.

Gross

On 7/16/2021 at 10:16 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

so to recap, I'm scum for putting my vote back onto a viable train because I don't know if I'll be available deadline but you removing your vote from scum because RL sh*t was cool because you're a hero.

you really are a mafia god

Gross

On 7/17/2021 at 3:10 PM, Nynaeve said:

What about the players who avoided his train by pushing the competing train or avoided both altogether? Any thoughts on any of them?

Also why 80?

Gross

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This is a lie.

I disagree.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Given that any alignment can receive an item, yes, what you proposed as a method of deeming you town and a narrower pool to hunt from us invalid.

Has nothing to do with my opinions, or prior behavior, bringing that up is a ping.

This is just logic.

So, anyway, I think you’re scum.

I know me being given anything does not clear me to the rest of the game... however GS would know the person... I am not asking him to name them... 

Not true. I never said ‘all day’. I simply asked what you thought about her recalibrate comment and how she never offered new perspective.

In the same questions to you, I asked why you thought she was cratering on me—so what did I not see?

ok fair.. the "all day" wasn't the exact wording but the implication is essentially the same. she changed her stance on JC which I already pointed out.. while she didn't write a long post that was something different than her end of D2 and im fairly positive that was after she said she was recalibrating.

I couldn't tell you why she was cratering on you then, I don't know her thoughts. I did ask her directly though if she had any other new thoughts. since the recalibration point. 

23 hours ago, Stark said:

not sure what happened to you to focus on me but you wrong..

Just going off of 80's play and his reads... we all know he makes a list and busses at least 1 or 2 scum to give him town credit.. his top 3 were you, spoot, and Barry.... he said toss in JC at some point. so it wouldn't be horrible to look there except you can probably leave out JC unless you just don't read the game. of all those people, spoot is confirmed town, Barry was defending spoot to 80, which could just be scum team playing it up, and then theirs you. 

sometimes you make plays to get reactions, right? sometimes I do as well... my poking the last few hours of D2 were to see if anyone would bite on anything with the nyn/spoot case. at that point the entire game was basically dead, no posting or anything. I had spoot as a town read so its not as if I was just being a "moron" taking the easy case. I was trying to get people to play/see if anyone moved or said anything dumb.

believe it if you want, but ffs you gotta chill and let people do some sh*t their way because there isn't just one way to play this game

NOlder/Dice was 80s first vote out the gate which is meta for him to place a vote on his teammate right away and then move. does that mean he did so in this case, no. however dice was on something at the end of the last day so its worth the votes..

Dice/APE/Barry/Kdels/JiF/Green/Nyn/JC

this is how I would have it right now... in that order. 

Shocking.

Stark…. Somehow comes to the table with the name that’s most likely to draw votes, based on game long sentiment.

my post from a day ago above... shocking you are 2nd on the list.. you didn't just magically appear this afternoon

are you even reading or just trying to lash out for reactions

12 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Town read (unwilling to lynch atm):  

GS and Nyn

Go either way (but probably not today):

Barry, JiF and Dice

FOS and/or willing to lynch today:

Stark:  Played a little too clean.  Offers a chance to possibly vett Nyn.  Somebody, (not sure if Stark) also suggested the source material has a doppelganger, which Stark suggested could have distorted his view on Nyn.  Convenient ruse that could also come in handy toward end game.  

Kdels:  the disappearing act after almost getting lynched on D1 reeks of tired scum.  Could it really be that simple?

I'll wait for Jville's updated vote count before proceeding. 

Barry is the one that brought that up on my initial comment about Nyn being town.... I already said I have a hard time believing that there's a GF role to go with the Homelander character that was bulletproof/lynchproof and in 80's case getting laid proof.... 

that seems like a way overloaded scum team..

GS said he tracked players, so that's a tracker... we know scum had a ninja which would be the counter to that.

Crusher Vig, was the key/counter to Scums homelander 80 character... 

Gs knows who visited me and gifted me that investigation, while that doesn't clear me to the rest of town... it limits the Lynch pool for me by 1 more player than the rest of you that apparently don't believe I am town because I played a too clean of a game... something that you and dice are repeating from ape.. he should be able to have at least 1 town confirmed for that reason (gifted investigation). also if someone visited crusher that would more than likely be another town because we know Crusher and 80 at N2 went down.

along with JC as a mason

4 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

what value have you provided? you came in dropped a heavy handed mason hint, that may as well have been a hard claim, argued and voted ape over stupid stuff and pretty much nothing else.

Ape covered this but getting a gift does not clear you.

Ive been town collecting.

Town

Nyn, i cannot figure out how people are questioning this. She was super obvious by the time i came in.

greenie  since his role hint, he has been pretty consistent tone wise and has had 1 or 2 really good posts where you just automatically nod in agreement

JC purely because mason. has done nothing to earn a town read

Ape came around on him yesterday. still dont like the way he has played flinging crap everywhere and telling people how to play but at least he bothered to think about why i did what i did at EOD and pushed others to think too

So for me scum is with in

Jif  This could just be annoyance with him tbh but i do not have him on my town in my head

Barry  I too thought he was following nyn and that doppelganger idea gives me pause.

Stark  Thought he had a good d1 but hasnt really been around or done anything since. the claim doesnt clear him as has been addressed. 

Kdels   dont know what to think here. EOD1 i was believing him as town VT but his lack of involvement has me wondering if he is scum who got lucky and is now laying low cause he knows he wont get lucky twice?

I could lynch in any of the first three possible scums   kdels i just dunno what i want there.

Preference would be Jif cause he has annoyed me and getting him lynched would be satisfying but tbh i dont think it would actually happen at this point

Stark would provide the most info considering his claim 

Barrys been talked about so much yet nothing has happened.

this is wrong... I wasn't around much on D1.. my activity on D2 was definitely higher.. read more. my good D1 was catching a lucky almost duplicate vote of beavers that sounded like a scummy post to try to throw a vote somewhere.

ive addressed this. the claim doesn't clear me to the rest of town. see my post above.. town should be able reduce the Lynch pool even without my name 

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm practicing great restraint in not drunk voting right now. Does anyone want to fight?

see tequila and mafia does mix

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm practicing great restraint in not drunk voting right now. Does anyone want to fight?

im only on my 3rd glass... probably in about an hour if I am around 

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm not following this. Can you explain it slowly for the kids on the short bus?

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

23 minutes ago, Stark said:

ok fair.. the "all day" wasn't the exact wording but the implication is essentially the same. she changed her stance on JC which I already pointed out.. while she didn't write a long post that was something different than her end of D2 and im fairly positive that was after she said she was recalibrating.

I couldn't tell you why she was cratering on you then, I don't know her thoughts. I did ask her directly though if she had any other new thoughts. since the recalibration point. 

I think this explains it Barry... if still not let me know

42 minutes ago, Stark said:

I know me being given anything does not clear me to the rest of the game... however GS would know the person... I am not asking him to name them... 

Well you didn’t give it to yourself.  And it wasn’t given to you by anyone with an active train.  

When your N1 visitor wants to come out, I can confirm him.  I know 80 is already dead, but If someone else tries to fake claim the visited-you-role I can deny it. 

• Upvote 1

Lets recap for a minute.

We got 14 players. If we go by the standard 1:4 ratio, we're prolly looking at 3-4 none town.

We haven't seen any indication of a SK via NKs. The night where we had 3 deaths I'm guessing they used the factional kill on spoot and the strongman kill on Crusher cause they figured he'd be protected. And seeing how powerful 80 was I think it's more likely they are 3, just from a balance point of view.

We did have a vig but he was a 1xvig. And we have masons, someone giving gifts and a tracker. So I'm guessing the remaining scum has some role otherwise it feels like we're a bit overpowered in comparison.

Who was the player that was considering kdles and beaver were scummates and that kdles was protecting him? GS?