"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

14 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Omgus much?  

already admitted the fact that your annoying me is there.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

@Dicetosser If you're fooling me I'm gonna be pissed. I really need you to towntell to the rest AND help me find the remaining scum.

If you could shoot someone rn who would it be and why?

right now? Jif. im biased right now.

kdels its making me a little nervous that he is still here but has done relatively little.  but thats like zander levels of paranoia if im being honest

7 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

i dont object to a stark lynch but im going to hold off for now cause that would put him at L-1

@Stark  id suggest now is the time to lay yourself bare.

I am not sure what that means exactly. 

I have said it a few time if you mean reveal. 

I am VT. My character wasn’t on the show long. 

I was gifted a cop investigation. 

result was nyn not scum

if in the lynch today or this weekend I congratulate Ape on his stellar scum hunting and instinct. He’s be focusing on my since I vote Beaver D1. He still sore from me owning him a few games back that I played. 

now I’m going to the golf course 

Good luck everyone. 

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

@kdels62 Would be nice if you started to contribute some

Oh sorry, it was a Friday in the summer. It’s my moms birthday this weekend but so I’ll be doing life. But I’ll try to catch up when I can. I am worried that I read the last page and didn’t understand anything. 

17 hours ago, Stark said:

Nothing that has happened this afternoon has changed my mind much. I am trusting my investigation on Nyn 

I think Barry/Ape/Kdels are my best bets for scum and JiF would be the wildcard.

I think JC is spoots mason partner... no one has countered his soft claim and they should if they have just missed it since the game has basically assumed it

Not 100% sure on GS but I don't think he's scum. He said he's a tracker and I think he's town since there was the Scum Ninja which counters a Town Tracker. If GS knows who visited me that role is typically town. which would mean GS plus that player is another confirmed town.

I have a positive town result on Mrs. Thumbs down 

Nyn is pretty confident on her Dice read.. 

Still think this is pretty much a wrap if JC not countered and GS just votes one of the players above in the bold

and I am going to 

VOTE APE

call it OMGUS if you want but until any other information comes out im voting Ape, Barry or Kdels 

I just reread the end of D2 and you seemed pretty convinced on dice. Now you're moving off him because nyn is confident he's town? He's not even in your top 4 anymore?

Nyn has been confident on dice for a while. Nothing has changed their. She even confirmed for you that her read wasn't based on info she had. 

2 hours ago, Stark said:

if in the lynch today or this weekend I congratulate Ape on his stellar scum hunting and instinct. He’s be focusing on my since I vote Beaver D1. He still sore from me owning him a few games back that I played. 

This pings hard. 

36 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I just reread the end of D2 and you seemed pretty convinced on dice. Now you're moving off him because nyn is confident he's town? He's not even in your top 4 anymore?

Nyn has been confident on dice for a while. Nothing has changed their. She even confirmed for you that her read wasn't based on info she had. 

Aside from voting beaver, he’s tried to ride sentiment to easy targets. Me and dice being example of this.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Not a bad look for JiF and Barry. Scum would be looking for a quick lynch here. Especially if there's just one left.

Don't like that kdels and dice aren't voting.

Both deserve to swing but I'm not sure they have as much value to town when they flip.

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

This makes zero sense but right on!!!

Zero sense? 
ZERO?!

I think there’s more than one scum left.

I think Ape is scum. 

The last time a scum was “lynched” Ape was the first person to vote on that train (80).

Following Ape will lead to scum as he likes to bus early.

Now, Stark might flip town, and at this point a mislynch doesn’t devastate our chance at a victory. But he’s been saying some questionable sh*t- hence other townies voting him in addition to Ape.  So to say this makes “zero” sense makes me question your alignment. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Zero sense? 
ZERO?!

I think there’s more than one scum left.

I think Ape is scum. 

The last time a scum was “lynched” Ape was the first person to vote on that train (80).

Following Ape will lead to scum as he likes to bus early.

Now, Stark might flip town, and at this point a mislynch doesn’t devastate our chance at a victory. But he’s been saying some questionable sh*t- hence other townies voting him in addition to Ape.  So to say this makes “zero” sense makes me question your alignment. 

Yeah I agree apes just been on repeat since D1

my questionable sh*t is a bit out of frustration and alcohol because no one is trying to do anything other that parrot each other. 

also just FYI. If you think someone is scum and you’re then going to say the person your voting might flip town remove your vote 

that is bad play. 

the writing is on the wall. There’s almost no way I don’t get lynched I’ve given every bit of info and game related thought I have and you have half the game skating in with no content. 

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Not a bad look for JiF and Barry. Scum would be looking for a quick lynch here. Especially if there's just one left.

Don't like that kdels and dice aren't voting.

i held off last night because i would have put him at l-1. I asked him to come clean remember? And he answered.

I then went to bed thinking about it. my final conclusion is we need to sort it out. We already have one long term vt hanging on that hasn't been completely sorted. I dont want two. It may also give us a new slant when looking at others with his flip confirmed.

Basically, for me this is an info lynch. Which i dont particularly like. But i think we need to do it.

vote stark

3 hours ago, Stark said:

So hitting 285-310 yard drives is awesome and not having more than 2 putts a hole for a round is great.  But not being able to play your irons sucks a fat one.  Man. My game is all out of sorts @JiFapono

Sounds like if we could combine games, we’d be deadly.  Driver is my Achilles heel.  I can’t hit for distance.  I’m only like 230-50 off the tee.  It makes no sense.  About to go get a custom fit and a lesson.  The rest of my bag is solid.  I’m an 11 right now and I can’t get to single digits because of the driver.  It’s so frustrating to be 190+ out on any long hole.